• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

More Tiles from Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Saw this on a different forum, they are good.

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2009
    Oh My Goodness....

Those tiles are genious.

That is all I can say, really, I wish I had tile-talent such as that, you really are a great tiler, Alistair. Awesome work, keep it up.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2024
    Great job Alistair, I especially love your newer tiles (though I am biased seeing how its my style of course I would love them XD)
    Only thing Im just curious, how come you dont make symmetrical trees? I've always made my trees symmetrical hehe.

Years
    I do make symmetrical trees, but when I make them non-symmetrical, I can be a little more creative. It is nice to see you like my tiles (bias or not, your comment is really appreciated:)).

Anyway, I wish I had some new tiles to show you, but sadly I don't. The new building I was working on did not meet my satisfaction, so I am not posting it.

Years
    I finally made some new tiles that are acceptable to show. I made two houses and two small rocks.

More Tiles from Me

Predict

I am unpredictable
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2008
    I love these, may i use them, all credit goes to you of course. ?

Years
    Nope. These tiles are exclusively made for Pokémon Acanthite. Hence the "Do not use unless given permission!" sign on the bottom of the sheet.

Anyway, I figures out a small tiling problem with one of the new building (It is 2 pixels too wide) and am in the process of fixing it.

NEW: Map

More Tiles from Me

Ochre Town

Of course, credit to Kyledove for some tiles.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    The soft palette and tiles are (obviously) wonderful.
    The shape is nice. Though, there is empty space. :/

Years
    Well, if I put overworlds in it, it wouldn't be as empty, now would it? :) I kid, though. In my imaginary world that is this region, this town is filled with many people, due to the Flower Festival. This map obviously shows the off-season.

The Original Darkwiz787

Stuck with text below my name.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2014
    I said it before- I'll say it again.

Your the awesomest awesome man thats ever awesoml6y created awesome tiles.

P.S. It'd be awesome if you created a trampoline tile!

~Zel!x

Cope Tiles. Coming soon
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 16, 2014
    My opinion: Houses Sucks, and the rest of tiles are beatifull!

negative

Life returns. Life prevails.
    Years
    Hi! Please don't think I'm rude of anything....I love your tiles, but...are you going to make some tiles that can be used by anyone???

☆Patched☆

Is a Death Note and Bleach Fan
    Years
    Hi! Please don't think I'm rude of anything....I love your tiles, but...are you going to make some tiles that can be used by anyone???

If you look at first post, he obviously says you can use them as long as you give credit.

Anyways, I really like the tiles. ;) I really like your pixel art, too. Probably the 1UP the most.

Years
    G@mbit, the only tiles you are not allowed to use are the current DP ones (since they were made for Pokémon Acanthite). All other ones can be used. :)

Anyway, I am working on making some graphics for a platformer I will atempt to make with Mircosoft XNA. I will post them as soon as I believe they are acceptable to post. For now, here is somehing old that I did. I am reposting this stuff because it was only in my avatar and sig for a short period of time.

More Tiles from Me

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
    I look forward to this game :]

Anyway, I suggest you move back to your own palettes. I like them a lot better, and now that everyone far and wide seems to be either using Kyledove's tiles or his style/palettes I'm getting bored of it. And it would be great if someone would make some tiles that didn't look the same :D

Love the trees <3
    [NP]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back