• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

More Tiles from Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

negative

Life returns. Life prevails.
    Years
    G@mbit, the only tiles you are not allowed to use are the current DP ones (since they were made for Pokémon Acanthite). All other ones can be used. :)

Anyway, I am working on making some graphics for a platformer I will atempt to make with Mircosoft XNA. I will post them as soon as I believe they are acceptable to post. For now, here is somehing old that I did. I am reposting this stuff because it was only in my avatar and sig for a short period of time.

More Tiles from Me
    Yeah...I know that those can be used, but I Meant was...When Will you start making some realy D/P styled tiles for the Public?

Years
    G@mbit, I am actually working on that right now. XNA would not run on my laptop for some odd reason (probably because it is a Pentium III 500MHz with only 128MB of SDRAM, lol), so I think I will just stick to pixel art for now.

[NovaPirate], I think I am going to go back to using my own palettes. I am kinda bored of using Kyledove's.

So, here are the new tiles. I am trying to stray away from Kyledove's style, but I do not think it is working.

More Tiles from Me

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
    You keep on trying!
    Once you get past the three day hump, you'll never need a cigarette Kyledove Palette ever again!

Could you use more saturated tiles, maybe? Most people are trying to go for that dull, greyish unsaturated look. I've always been a fan of bright colors. Just as long as it doesn't hurt my eyes. :DD

Years
    Thanks for the comments, guys. I quickly made a brighter palette (so they need to be adjusted, I just want an opinion whether you like them brighter or duller).

More Tiles from Me

Also, due much recent sprite theft and people not crediting me properly, I might not release my sprites to the public anymore. If I choose to do so, then my sheets will be JPEG'ed and you will need to ask for permission to use them. I honestly do want to troll around telling people to credit me, or not to steal my sprites. It is annoying for me, and for the people that read the threads.

Saurav

~`;I am the Frozen Sun;`~
    Years
    ???? "Alistair" ??? don't be like that man ... showing your work in JPEG means showing craps ..... because of some few S-holes you can't do that, they can run but they can't hide ...... when you see your work tell them its YOURS and credit is needed .... well I have also see your worked get copied in a small forum I don't remember the site link but I stick up for you :) people will inform you when they see one so why worry?

Saying this because I am also a viewer of this thread and if you start showing your work in JPEG format then it not going to be fun it use to be and also not fun to view it :(.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Lovely work as always Alistair. :3
    Also, though it is shot in JPEG,
    it looks fine! :D
    Unless you edited it. :/

Also, if your having problems with
    theft, just report it to staff...once
    they deal with it, it's perma-ban
    for the thief! :D

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
    Common, don't let a few people let you down. Plus if there is to much tile theft just don't realesse the tiles that the public can't use.Just pm them to the creators of the hack.

Edit:
    Here is a link to a pic with all the tiles(not including pho)youv'e made. Hope you keep on spritting.I Do Not want people to credit me instead of you! anyway here you go!:)
    https://img386.imageshack.us/img386/9556/alister2mt0.png

Last edited:

Craver

I'm From WAH!
    Years
    Nope. These tiles are exclusively made for Pokémon Acanthite. Hence the "Do not use unless given permission!" sign on the bottom of the sheet.

Anyway, I figures out a small tiling problem with one of the new building (It is 2 pixels too wide) and am in the process of fixing it.

NEW: Map

More Tiles from Me

Ochre Town

Of course, credit to Kyledove for some tiles.

Alistair friend:

I leave you to use some of its tiles, for my hack?

I'm not going to use all but a few.

PS: Your city is very beautyfull, and your hack too... you have a great mapping hability!

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
    Years
    it is incredible to see that somebody works so well with tiles,
    you are a lot of details and perfect, my congratulations everybody is great,
    I only think it should vary other palletas for the soil,
    for helping in the creation of some hacks,
    because the palleta of the soil is the base of everything in a game.

Years
    Well, I think I will still release my tiles. The only reason I thought of doing this was because I confronted someone about it, and he still claimed that they made the tiles himself (Wichu knows all about this). Please, though, if you catch someone stealing/not crediting, please let me know and try to deal with it. I am not on that often anymore, so I cannot monitor my sprite usage vigorously.

Anyway, here are some more tiles. I made some desert ones, adjusted the palettes of others, and removed some. Hope you like!

More Tiles from Me

@Pichu: I did not save it as JPEG that time. I was only threatening to do so if the theft continues.

@sab: That sheet is huge, but that is not all my work. Just to let you know. ;)

@Craver: Sorry, you may not use those tiles. They are for Acanthite only.

@Wesly: Yeah, those palettes are not the best, but whatever.

Years
    Thanks for the comment, Freaky.

Anyway, I made a full-sized map with some of the new tiles. Here it is, Route 70. It is a starting route that has headbutt trees.

More Tiles from Me

Craver

I'm From WAH!
    Years
    Ah? Ancathite, and this hack, is your?

Weathever, so when u will release ur beta?
    Nice tiles... and pls, can u make another of theses tiles?

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    Ah? Ancathite, and this hack, is your?

Weathever, so when u will release ur beta?
    Nice tiles... and pls, can u make another of theses tiles?
    No, Acanthite is a game. made by Fangking Omega and others.
    ---

Ahem, on another note, those tiles look fabulous. I like them so much, I'm going to insert them and make a map! Anyways, they all look great, keep up the awesome work!

Years
    As ¿TB Pro™ already said, it is a fangame that is not mine.

Anyway, here is the updated tileset. I finished making the ledges and the path tile. Hope you like!

More Tiles from Me

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
    Huge fan of your work man.
    Keep those tiles coming.
    Sorry to hear your getting theft problems. I'd say it's a huge pain in the @$$.
    Don't let it get ya down.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back