• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

More Tiles from Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    Anyway, here is the updated tileset. I finished making the ledges and the path tile. Hope you like!

More Tiles from Me
    Awesome! I was hoping you would post that. You have really improved a lot since I first joined here at PC. It looks wonderful, keep at it!

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
    Years
    All this work is looking amazing :) I'm finally starting to make some maps that implement your tiles now that I'm home. Keep it up!

Years
    Glad to hear you are using them, Fang.

Anyway, I have been pretty busy lately, so I have not been doing that much spriting. I did, however, make a new palm tree. Here is the updated set so far. I will make more beach tiles soon, as well as some more desert ones.

More Tiles from Me

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
    Ooh, cute <3

I loove the new palm trees, -steals them and runs off- They all look incredibly awesome, Alistair~ Oh, oh, I can't wait to start mapping Hoenn, I'll definitely be using your desert tiles :D

Atomic Reactor

So uh... are these tiles available for use?
    I can't remember =/

They all look good... except for for the grass. it kinda looks like cabbage lol

Years
    Thanks for the comments, guys.

I just looked at the sprite again, and I noticed how aweful the trunk is. Here is a revised version of the tree with a better trunk. I included the old one, just for comparison.

More Tiles from Me

Last edited:

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
    The detail in that palm tree is crazy!
    Good job with it.
    I zoomed on on the shading of the leaves and they look amazing up close.

Years
    Thanks for the comments, guys. Glad you like the amount of detail I put in the palm, Neo-Dragon. And ARCoolguy, I can make a ROM base, but I won't. I do not have enough time to.

Anyway, a small update. I made some ocean tiles, and a new map. I do not really like the ocean tiles, so I will probably replace/redo them, but they are just proof that I am not dead.

Map
    More Tiles from Me

Tileset
    More Tiles from Me

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Hey Alistair, nice work as always! ^^

Maybe you can add a mountainous shadow under the trees, palm trees, and cactus'?
    Anyways, good luck~

Craver

I'm From WAH!
    Years
    Thanks for the comments, guys. Glad you like the amount of detail I put in the palm, Neo-Dragon. And ARCoolguy, I can make a ROM base, but I won't. I do not have enough time to.

Anyway, a small update. I made some ocean tiles, and a new map. I do not really like the ocean tiles, so I will probably replace/redo them, but they are just proof that I am not dead.

Map
    More Tiles from Me

Tileset
    More Tiles from Me

If i want insert ur water animation... How must i do it?

Tiled? or Advance Map?

Whatever, Alistair u're a nice tiler. I hope you make City Tiles (houses, etc...)

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2009
    These new tiles are really cool, Don.

I mean, Alistair.

I hope that people are crediting you properly now, I'd hate for your tiles to be messed up by the jpeg format.

Well, all of them are looking great as usual. Keep it up.

..PandA.CharadE..

CUPCAKES :3
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2009
    The tree palette is a bit too dark.

The shading you did is very nice. Some of the colors you used are well..too bright like the tiles for Middlefield. The Overall, your sprites are very good. Keep up the good work.

-..PandA.CharadE..

Last edited:
    Years
    Thanks for the comments. You said the tree palette is too dark, so I instead darkened the grass palette! I also make a stucco house (which I think is too light). Hope you like!

More Tiles from Me

By the way, sorry for the slowness on my spritings. I have been really busy.

Years
    Thanks for the only comment, rhevarhe_duh.

Anyway, I reorganized the set, as well as added a couple of small things and made a small map. The map isn't really meant to be anything spectacular.

Map
    More Tiles from Me

Tileset
    More Tiles from Me

..PandA.CharadE..

CUPCAKES :3
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2009
    I think you should make the grass on the sand tile stand out more. It blends in too much. The stucco house isn't too light. It's just right.

-..PandA.CharadE

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
    I think you should make the grass on the sand tile stand out more. It blends in too much. The stucco house isn't too light. It's just right.

-..PandA.CharadE
    I agree, if you made every thing darker you would be going into kyledove's and saurav's style. we come here because we preffer light and bright palletes. I'm not saying that there styles aren't good I'm mearly saying that there needs to be a veriaty of styles so that people who can't sprite(like me) can choose how there game looks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back