• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Most annoying phone call

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
Years
  • The one that talks about Professor Oak all the time. Geeze I know Professor Oak better than that annoying caller (frogot their name haha)

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2015
    WORST... CALL... EVER.

Ring ring ring!

*looks at Pokégear*

iChill: Oh great... Another Joey phone call.

*answers call*

Joey: Bla bla... Remember my Rattata? It's different from other Rattata... Know what I'm saying?

CLICK BEEP BEEP BEEP.

iChill: Yeah the Rattata I pwned. >.>

ditto to that, hate this call >_<

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
  • I also get a pooload of phone calls saying stuff like "Oh, we managed to catch a SUNKERN but then we let it go... that seems like a waste, huh?"

Yes, yes it does. Like a waste of a frikkin Pokeball.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • You know my Rattata? It's different from other Rattata...it's in the top percentile! CLICK!

1. Rattata sucks so stfu. 2. Smeargle is better. 3. Go away.

That's all I have to say to Joey.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • Joey is annoying. Anyway who blathers on about one of the easy Pokemon to PWN in history deserves to be shunned. I don't care about Mom because I just like stocking up on those Berries she gets. They're very useful.

He's the only thorn in my side, and I do enjoy randomly calling people, like Chuck for instance.

Reflux

Reflux
    Years
  • I keep getting like 400 calls a day from a bug catcher guy who talks about his CATERPIE and how useful berries are...I want to shove a berry into his throat and so he'll stfu. >_>

Meta-Morph

A Mysterious Person Appeared!
    Years
  • THIS:

RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING *PICK UP*

Me: WAT?

Daycare Man: I GOTZ YO EGG. COMERE.

*CLICK*

THAT'S the most annoying call I ever had.

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2010
    I don't know if I had like a glitch. I beat Rattata from Joey, then I took like 3 steps while he was still on the screen, and my phone rang. And Joey said, "My Rattata is amazing! It's so much stronger now!!" Or something to that effect... I turned around, looked at him... then moved on...

FilbertTheFox

.:Welcome to Reality:. (>o.O)>
    Years
  • Made a comic script.
    :D
    Took me like 10 mins :@
    2wly62t.png

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
  • When Joey calls. Nobody cares about how your Rattata is. I have a much better Rattata than you.

Mines shiny :D

Also if it annoys you just don't answer. I don't answer calls from my mum :P

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • Basically anyone who calls but doesn't want to battle...I want my Kangaskan and Quagsire to get stronger, darnit!
    It's also a little annoying when someone calls, but you're entering a building or using the menu so you can't answer in time. >.<

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Going to have to add to the Joey hate. I'm sure he wasn't this annoying in GSC o.O

Tox

fight me
    Years
  • Your mom will stop calling you if you don't pick up the berries and other things from the delivery guy at the PokéMart, right? Once there's five items there, she shouldn't call you anymore. That way she still saves your money. That's what I think happens anyway. If not, she probably calls to remind you about older items...

Back