• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most attractive main girl character (Revived)

Years
  • I, being a girl, can't really say she's hot, but..

That, actually, isn't necessarily true- but that's not the point!

Look wise I think that Dawn is the most attractive female character. Misty really isn't all that pretty to me with her ugly side ponytail and really unflattering clothes, and May wasn't anything special. I wish Dawn's skirt wasn't so short but she's very cute. : >

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • 1. Dawn
    2. Misty
    3. May

However, they are lots of other Attractive females like Cynthia, Arcade Star, Poison Frontier Brain <3, and more!

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    Flannery, Lucy, Cynthia and May are my favorite girl characters. :D

Last edited:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    1. Misty (Very Fit, good looking etc)
    2. Dawn (Nice figure, and a lil cute, OH AND HOW CAN YOU HATE ON THAT BLUE HAIR?!??!!? LOL)
    3. May (Just look at those boobs ^^")

allBlue

legendary cake lover
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 15, 2013
    I'm going with misty as athletic, outgoing and tomboyish females always attract me. Although not a main girl character, I find Kotone very attractive as well.

Years
  • Either Misty or May. ;D

But then again there's Officer Jenny who knows what we could do with some handcuffs.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
  • I'd say either May or Dawn. They're equally more attractive than Misty, but they each have something different about them that makes it so I can't choose between them.

Lieutenant Unstable

Camelot Castaway
    Years
  • I have to say Misty and Jesse -- they were my idols, and the older I got, I realised their total sexual appeal. Misty morover because she was just the whole package--and even though she was a tomboy, she was SO uberpretty as a mermaid.

But I always had a thing for Officer Jenny -- I think it was the voice and toughness. I wouldn't mind gettin in those handcuffs ... >_>

And Lara Laramie. That accent, that Ponyta...come on!

Last edited:

pyronical

KOFFING!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2010
    May's boobs and Dawn's ultra short skirt makes me happy in the pants.

I don't know what planet 10 year olds have big tits and wear skirts that short. Japanese are strange. I'll just pretend they're of legal age and enjoy my fantasies.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • I always found May kinda cute. I mean, I was ten/eleven then myself, so that's kinda worn off, but she's still my favourite leading lady, if you will.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 17, 2016
    Not sure what to say about this topic since I don't pay much attention to the anime let alone the girls, but I guess I'll say Misty. I hope someday they'll have a more mature-looking female main character; I might like that.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    Dawn is a cutie. Ive always thought that. Even though when I was younger I always wanted to be May. But honestly now I think Dawn is the better looking of the two.

Back