• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Beautiful Pokémon ?

SiReNzZ

I ♥ Misty.
Years
  • What is the most beautiful Pokémon in your opinion from the complete Pokémon world ?
    State the Pokémon and reason why :) .

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Umbreon is forever gorgeous to me. This belongs in Pokemon General, actually, so it's going there.

Ayselipera

I'm pretty sure this is a common answer, but Ninetales has always been beautiful and elegant in my eyes.

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
  • I'd say:

Milotic-It's a serene, and tender Pokemon.
    Gardevoir-Mysterious, yet has a cool feel to it. Elegant
    Lopunny-Umm...hello?
    Espeon-Mysterious and elegant.
    Ninetales-Unique and cool

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
  • Lopunny - Obvious reasons are obvious <3
    Gardevoir - She's so mysterious. But then we realized she could be a cross dresser and, in fact, could be a he. D:

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • I think the most beautiful Pokemon out there is Pidgeot. Bare with me here, I do have an explanation. You see, one of my first ever played Pokemon games was Blue. I remember defeating every single person with my one team Charizard level 90 - It was my first ever Pokemon playthrough, forgive me. Anyway, after I defeated the Elite four, I got to the final champion, my rival. I set down to battle him thinking that there was no way he could even resist me, but he did. In fact, he defeated me, with the Pokemon dealing the final blow being Pidgeot.

Fast forward a couple of years to the release of Fire Red and I now thought I was ready. Why shouldn't I be? I read a load of reviews and pre-release walkthroughs and knew all the cities, roads, Pokemon Centers and gyms off by heart. When I first played the game, I was determined to raise a Pidgeot. Maybe it was the fact that my first ever defeat on a Pokemon game was by it, I didn't really know. All I knew was that I wanted one. I got it pretty quickly, in fact the second Pokemon I obtained in Fire Red was a Pidgey, I raised it normally, evolved it once into a smashing Pidgeotto and finally, at level 36 it evolved into a Pidgeot.

What a Pokemon. I have to say, now with a little more knowledge of Pokemon, stats and the such, I know Pidgeot is not the best to use for competitive battling but I didn't care then and I still don't care now. It has that essence of beauty, coolness and loyalty that I've never expirenced with another Pokemon. Yes, including Milotic.

Fast forward another 3 months or so to the time I started on the Pokemon anime. I started quite late, but still I caught up. I remember watching the episode "Pallet Town Panic" and actually shouted in excitment as Ash's Pidgeotto was evolving. It looked even cooler animated. For the short apperance it had as, sadly, Ash had to leave it behind, I was absolutley mesmorised by it's speed and power. Ash promised to come back for Pidgeot one day. I hope he keeps his promise because, for me, he won't find a more loyal, strong, cool and powerful flying type to accompany him.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • ninetales <------ why? because i say it is >: Dgot a problemXD no really it is so majestic and its like royalty

Last edited:
    Back