• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Beautiful Pokemon

100% Pure Beauty Power

• Total voters

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
  • Sorry I can't include all Pokemon in the votes.

Which appearances do you personal like the most? :P

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • With looks I'd have to go with Metagross. It's a perfect blue colour, heh. And I am glad to say that his battle abilities are excellent as well. =D

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • D00D
    Ditto is purdy since it can Transform into all of those guys. *shot* But seriously though, I think Flareon, Milotic, and Dragonair are beautiful. Can't really decide... Uhh Milotic. XD

Das Ende

Refresh
    Years
  • I'll go with Flareon. I really do love that pokemon. I also have love for Dragonair, so I voted that too. xD

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Wow that's quite a lot of options.

I think it's Flareon, Dragonair and Butterfree. But my vote didn't seem to extend to Dragonair for some reason when I clicked it.

Psi Yamaneko

Lunatic Pandora
    Years
  • Most beautiful? Milotic, I must say. It is quite a lovely Pokemon.

However, I find the designs of many Legends to be amazing. Arceus, in particular, while not beautiful, is very intimidating in appearance. Almost eerie.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • ESPEON (Why was Umbreon even on there? XD), Lapras, Butterfree, and Milotic =P

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • From the in-game descriptions, Milotic is supposed to be "the most beautiful Pokemon," but my vote goes to Gardevoir.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Bellossom. Definately the most beautiful flower.. and um.. anything firey is really beautiful.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Oh no ><; SORRY!!! How could I forget Ninetails!?!??!

And yeah, should've included Espeon in there too. XD Next time!

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Dragonair and Gardevoir are high favourites of mine. Dragonair because its so majestic and mysterious, and Gardevoir because with a few (and I mean very few) anthromorphic alterations, becomes one of most stunning Pokemon out there. Hawt stuff. X3

Back