• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most fake Pokemon Card you've ever seen

Dog11561

People to see, things to do.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 22, 2023
    one time, i got this trading card box that was full of random cards, like this weird game that had weiird stuff. but to the pokemon part, i had a pokemon that i think was supposed to be or was charizard. i had like a charizard body, but a really weird medieval dragon head. i didn't know what it was. i got it at toys r us.

Years
    one time, i got this trading card box that was full of random cards, like this weird game that had weiird stuff. but to the pokemon part, i had a pokemon that i think was supposed to be or was charizard. i had like a charizard body, but a really weird medieval dragon head. i didn't know what it was. i got it at toys r us.

It was probably those weird Nickelodeon cards that were both a ripoff and a parody of pokemon.

Hardy Har Har

Oh dear, oh my...
    Years
    My friend has a fake Staravia and Piplup, since for Staravia: (errors are in bold)
    Illus. kent Kanetsuna (the illustrator's name is not capitalized)
    NO. 397 Starling Pokemon (there is no accent on the word Pokémon)

And for Piplup:
    Choose 1 of your opponent's Pokemon. This attack does 10 damage to that Pokemon. This attack's damage isn't affected by Weakness or Resistance. (no accent like on Staravia)

Dog11561

People to see, things to do.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 22, 2023
    It was probably those weird Nickelodeon cards that were both a ripoff and a parody of pokemon.

i don't know. the other cards were like magic the gathering, but it had werewolf people. the charizard card i think was a new evoulution of chameleon.... im not sure if the card came with the box, cuz it was on the cover of the box, but im not sure if the card was actually in the box.

Skara

THIS. IS. SEMPITERNAL.
    Years
    lol u cant beat a pokemon card i had years ago haha it was so fake you could commit suicide lol.

togetic, one of those ones thats a shiny but isnt (if ya know wot i mean) and it had something like, 1325 hp and it had an attack that did 2355 damage or something lol and off the topic of fake cards, a guy tried to give me a cloyster (from fossil set) for my entei card from one of the neo sets lol and i shouted at him and i know someone who traded their armaldo ex for an electrike lol

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    I've seen some neo cards with Romanji names, Beckett illustrations, and strange-colored borders. Some said they evolved from Diglett (or something like that), but the card was Furrett. I think I also saw a Politoed that evolved from Oddish... They all had an outrageous amount of HP & damage. Some even had the wrong type or the wrong symbol for the template's color.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    The most fake card I've seen is my Onix card covered by a sticker that looks just like an Onix card, but it's shimmery all over and it's in Japanese.

I guess it doesn't look too bad, though, seeing that a lot of people thought it was real, even though you could see the lining from the Onix card underneath.

Negrek

Am I more than you bargained for yet?
    Years

From a booster pack I bought in Shanghai.

Clonage

Pokemon Cloner
    Years
    hahaha i would have love to attempt to use those in a tournament! (i wonder if they would notice)
    It'd be nice to actually see what card u guys saw...
    the most fake card i saw was a yugioh card with a pikachu on it...it says
    "once summond it PWNz ALL!!!"
    but that was a few years back... (my sister taped it on one...i wonder wut happend to it...) It was soo badly drawn! (no offense sis!)

Years
    My friends Pidgeot. Well, we don't know what it was. Thre was a picture of a Pidgeot body with a Fearow head (lolwut). It was called Pichaku (They mean Pikachu???) and it had no moves othe rthan something called (swap), which made you swap a pokemon on your interchange (lol, bench) and it KO'ed your opponents current pokemon.

Ceilidh

<3
    Years
    Mine was a lapras (I think?) my friend give it to me, Idk... it just looked really strange and the yellow border around it was weird.

For example, the yellow at the top was thicker than normal, and the back of the card looked dodgey.

And its attack was something stupid like 400 =))

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2009
    My only fake, at least that I know of, is a Clefairy.

And here it is! It's blurry and very flexible compared to a real Pokemon card. Of course there is also the obvious fake holo effect as well.

Years
    It was named Pikachu and had a picture of some Yu-Gi-Oh monster or whatever. I don't know anything about Yu-Gi-Oh, but my friend recognized it.

Haha, some of these fakers can't even get the series right. xD

Back