• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Most Horrible / Best Pokemon Walking/Battle Sprite?

Years
    The best would have to be.....Feraligatr and Dragonite.

OMGWTF MEOWTH?!?!

Okay, Porygon-Z is really weird....

Mudkipz is cute and weird. Whether that is a good thing, I don't know.

My overall favorite......Hmm....Charizard.

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2023
    any one else finding it weird ?

any one else finding it weird when a water pokeon is following you? for instance having a magikarp, goldeen , splash their way behind you ?

chezhead

Thirty characters is not enoug
    Years
    I find it cute and funny, and have to put something else behind me so people don't think I'm crazy, laughing my head off.

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2020
    I think having a Magikarp follow you whilst people say you're great is the best thing ever.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    I really liked Ursaring's. Giant bear following you ftw! :D

I liked Gyrados's too, but I didn't like the fact that if you look at the back of it's neck while it's bobbing up and down, there seems to be a big gap in it? Wut teh??

I see someone says Gallade's looks kind of weird, I hope it's not too weird because that's usually my lead pokemon in Platinum.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    Gastly and Haunter look great... They're kind of floating, bobbing up and down. They're pretty creepy. I like to pretend that, when I walk into a Pokemon Center with my Gastly/Haunter behind me, I freak the people inside out. XD

However, I think that Gyarados and Onix look really strange, and this is solely due to the fact that they're supposed to be HUGE, but their spite makes them look no bigger than me. It's just weird.

Ian Watkins

^Is a total tart. X3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2014
    Staraptor looks pretty awesome, me thinks.

Most of mine team are nice looking sprites, so I got kinda lucky. xD

ConnoRAWR

Twitter Username; ConnoRAWR :D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2014
    Espeon and Dragonair look AWESOME!
    Can't wait to trade over Milotic and Froslass over from Platinum.
    Ooh, I wanna see what Ninetales looks like also. ;D

Slightly off topic, but Jynx's battle entrance sprite movement thing (fail) looks like part of the Single Ladies dance. 'Tis the best!

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2010
    Groudon is pretty much the only pokemon that has really impressed me in the overworld. I usually only make him the first in my team just to see him walk behind me. That guy is HUGE and looks EPIC.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2013
    I dont really know, i havent had so many pokemons yet.
    but is there a website where i can see the walking sprites?
    i havent seen one yet
    Most Horrible / Best Pokemon Walking/Battle Sprite?

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    bounce - bounce - bounce ...

I WANT WATER ... *poor Maikarp dies ...*
    Well, who cares anyways ? Slowbro can live outside of water and he's my water main . :P

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    The poliwag family look normal and the 4 water type starters as well. It's really just the water types that can't walk at all that look funny =]

umbreon_4_life

aka Commander Mars
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    Ha ha! Yeah, I've never had a "fishy" type Pokémon travel with me, but I did have a Vaporeon. Would she count? Anyway, it'd seem really weird for a fish to be flopping along behind you! I'd better try that sometime!

Distortion World

Steel/Flying
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    I absolutely HATE Meowth's sprite, and it was the one I was looking forward to walking with.

First of all, it walks on all fours, not on two like in the anime. Second, it's eyes are closed like Abra's.

So it looks nothing like what Meowth really should look like.

Back