• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Overpowered character !

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Well , Its simple !
    We talk about the most overpowered Anime/Manga character .
    Like Izayoi Sakamaki (Mondaiji tachi ga Isekai Kara kasu so Desu Yo )

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Anyone of the z fighters or the antagonists from the dragon ball z universe, lel. They can wipe the floor with most verse's protags put together. That's OP.

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
    Years
  • Goku...........Do I really need to say why?

The guy lives to surpass the limits of each and every opponent he faces. Add that to the fact that you can't make him stay dead for even an extended period of time and he's the definition of overpowered.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Shiba Tatsuya.
    No competition there.

What about Accelerator (Toaru majutsu no Index ) ? Before Brain-damage !
    Even Goku can't beat him since he can deflect any attack thrown at him.
    Off course , I still don't understand full nature of his power since he easily got wipe out by Kihara Amata who didn't have any power at all .

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Goku in pretty much every Dragonball anime, but it's part of what made him a likeable character. He always strove to exceed his limitations no matter how strong he got.

Also, Kazuma from Kaze No Stigma. He was practically a god. I don't think all the other characters combined could beat him.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • If we were to mention anyone from Dragon Ball Z, then you can only really say Vegito. Honestly, Vegito was toying with Super Buu who is arguably the strongest antagonist in the series (not counting the movies), in his base form and SSJ form. Vegito going SSJ2 would have been overkill.

Shiba Tatsuya, is complete hax. There are too many things about him that just makes him so horribly overpowered, that I can't even mention due to how many spoilers I would have to list.

I want to say Gilgamesh from the Fate series since he's a natural counter to most if not all Heroic Spirits and he has every recorded Noble Phantasm in existence, but one of the weakest character, Shirou can beat him. So....

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • What about Accelerator (Toaru majutsu no Index ) ? Before Brain-damage !
    Even Goku can't beat him since he can deflect any attack thrown at him.
    Off course , I still don't understand full nature of his power since he easily got wipe out by Kihara Amata who didn't have any power at all .
    Spoiler:

Makoto from School Days probably.
    Spoiler:

Shiba Tatsuya, is complete hax. There are too many things about him that just makes him so horribly overpowered, that I can't even mention due to how many spoilers I would have to list.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I don't really get Tatsuya's power ! First its said that he can't use Magic but again his magic said to be so strong that he needs a limiter . To me, He seem like a guy who uses Pistols with special bullet like Reborn (Hitman Reborn)
    Accelerator is seriously OP as long as he doesn't face anyone with neglecting ability . As for Kihara counter , He can counter it in his Angel mood .
    Spoiler:

I learn something interesting from Mondaiji tachi ga Isekai Kara kasu so Desu Yo , If Ash (pokemon) get Kasukade Yuu's pendent call ''Genome Tree'' then he will be the most Overpowered Anime character .
    Just imagine Ash having the power of all his pokemon plus all the pokemon he befriended .

inheartstaco

Lightning Dragon Slayer
    Years
  • I'm going to go with Erza from Fairy Tail for one reason, remember when she took on all 100 monsters in the pandemonium round, I remember the announcer explaining that the pandemonium was set at having a recommended challenge limit of about 10 or something, with the strongest monster in the room rivaling the power of a wizard saint (Being as powerful as Makarov or Jura basically)

So Erza challenged all 100 and after she beat the first 99 she faced the strongest monster, which then tripled in power (so three wizard saints), and Erza mopped the floor with it.

She's basically a monster and I feel like she could wipe the floor with anyone (even gildarts)

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Going to go with the obvious choice of Goku. There is nobody more OP than Goku. And then coming in second is Madara Uchiha. Yay for plug and play eyes.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • How has nobody mentioned Aizen yet? Have the approximately 5k deicides been forgotten? I don't actually read Bleach, but I followed a blog that posted regular updates on the manga and that was a pretty iconic time in its history that I remember. Anyway, I hear Aizen was pretty overpowered.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Going to go with the obvious choice of Goku. There is nobody more OP than Goku. And then coming in second is Madara Uchiha. Yay for plug and play eyes.

Goku got his Ass-kicked by Broly ,Omega Sharon , Super Buu ,Cell etc.
    And he need the power of Friendship to win major fight so people doesn't really see him that overpowered.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • How has nobody mentioned Aizen yet? Have the approximately 5k deicides been forgotten? I don't actually read Bleach, but I followed a blog that posted regular updates on the manga and that was a pretty iconic time in its history that I remember. Anyway, I hear Aizen was pretty overpowered.
    Aizen? Even Ichigo is more OP than him...

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2015
    Aizen? Even Ichigo is more OP than him...
    That's actually a result of Aizen wanting Ichigo to become stronger than him. And think as well, Ichigo had to go into a super-powered state that transcended Hollows and Shinigami and then launch his strongest attack in order to do any significant damage to him. Aizen is still alive and is pretty much still considered a major threat by the Vandenreich, a group of Quincies that are able to effortlessly curbstomp the Soul Society.

Ichigo might have been the strongest character in the series, but he got to enjoy that power for less than a day and the best he could accomplish was to bring Aizen down to an immortal Shinigami that still possesses the power of his Zanpakuto but is pretty much sealed away.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • As it stands now Naruto, Sasuke, and Madara are insanely OP. I have a hard time believing that anyone could beat any of the three as they are now what with Madara's just overall overpowered self, Naruto's life giving symbols, and Sasuke's supposed life taking symbol.

Also Mr.Popo is pretty strong too, like stronger than you might think. He took and swallowed young Goku's Kamehameha and belched after it like it was nothing. And then there's this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTj53SkJaes

Back