• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Useless pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluddles

Frustrated Trainer
Years
  • I only ever used Pokemon I thought were cool, and I always liked Nidoking! Then again, I've never considered stats to be an issue. I've much to learn it seems.

Of all the guys I've ever tried to use, Sableye was the worst. He annoyed me consistently and I had to get rid of him.

.. Or was it a her?..

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • Ledian has a nice support movepool along with it's defences. Linoone from Pokemon Box has Extremespeed and can learn Belly Drum. Delcatty can at least Heal Bell, but with no self-healing moves except Rest, it fails. BTW, on the subject of Nidoking, have you seen it's movepool? It's massive!

Useless Pokemon in my book has to be Kecleon. It's movepool although quite varied, doesn't completely help with its stats, and Color Change can easily be manipulated to work against it if you can get it to Ghost/Dragon type or just by abusing super-effective types.

Edit: Sableye isn't too great either. Nice idea with the Dark/Ghost type, immune to 3 types, but no resistances and low defences. Spiritomb is better, at least

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • Pidgeot isn't too good but usable...urgh, BBall killed today, so my brain isn't what I would call working. I always found magcargo useless...that thing flat out sucks. And I lol at banette. It was pretty bad...

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • omg no. the only right person in this thread is the person who mentioned Luvdisc and the other who mentioned Sableye (omg worst ability ever). oh and Delibird... except it's not useless when it has a purpose (i mean come on, it's the santa of pokemans-- that's serious business).

azumarill has Huge Power for an ability, doubling its attack AND belly drum. i've swept many teams with it.

kecleon is an awesome special tank who demolishes blissey. people don't know it, but it's a very irritating pokemon with a huge movepool and decent stats.

masqerain can actually pull of choice specs quite well. intimidate is a bonus. weird poke.

chimecho is an awesome support poke with decent defenses and sp atk. i was considering using it until i noticed it had a bell attached to it. i've got enough cowbell =/

chatot has a good sp atk and speed stat. horrible movepool, but good enough to pull off with choice specs.

Nidoking is great. nuff said

--------------------------------------

corsola is pretty useless. well, no, cus a lot of other waters depend on it for mirror coat. ok so i'm wrong on that ._.

magcargo! yeah no arguing this thing is bad. although it could sadly and depressingly pull of choice specs -- i'd like to see that.

unown.

farfetch'd... i'd really like to see an evo of it, tho.

sunflora. LOL!! with chloro, it could probably TRY to sweep, but otherwise, it's both ugly and useless.

eh that's all i can think of.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • Glad you brought up sunflora...[vent]Nintendo HAS to give chylorophyl to a pokemon with 30 BASE SPEED! Unbelievable! It could do wonders for breloom, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO they have to give IT the dang ability...that is literally like having chylorophyl on steelix![/vent]

Now that that's taken care of...nidoking is a great battler actually. Scarf it and put it as your lead FTW! And yes, its movepool is GIANT. Megahorn for another win!

Mewtwo is so useless too...kidding

But seriously, shuckle can attack better than dustox and beautifly...which wouldn't be a problem if they could take a hit, but they can't...except maybe dustox can take a special hit...but yeah. I loled at mightyena. Why aren't more beginning-of-the-game pokemon like swellow? Ah well. Bellosom isn't too hot either since it can't use aromatherapy like plume...

EDIT: Sims, I loled at the slugma comment...that's the best use you can find for it...which means it sucks. you're right, it hatches me eggies fast!

Samson

Years
  • i was just disagreeing with the comments of what was considered useless, not what was considered useful.

regardless of breeding, magcargo is pretty dissapointing.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Sunflora.... lol it was SOOOO useless I forgot about it :P
    Sunkern also has the lowest base stats in the game

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • Slugma has sped up the process considerably, and since this isn't just for battling, I suppose they aren't useless. Also, back in R/B/Y, seadra sucked for me. You know who is useless? Rotom...

Samson

Years
  • rotom is actually popular in UU for trickspecs. decent speed, special attack, and workable defenses. levitate makes it less vulnerable. it also has double STAB on 2 types that cover everything. great advantages.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • you're probably right...but rotom couldn't even do anything to the E4...and they are, as Richard Steel would say, DIRT! Never found a use for beedrill...though who knows? I've never used it, sooo...

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • This one...yeah. Entei! I mean, it can be used, and well, but for a legendary it is useless. I mean, shouldn't they have high standards? Sad...just sad.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back