• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mother cooks her baby in microwave

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    When I saw the title of this thread, I was like :O

But I've heard about someone cooking their cat in the microwave so it's not entirely new to me,.

Haruhi fan boy

< type something cool here >
    Years
  • Nobody can mistake a baby with a turkey, chicken or anything like that, it's just plain stupid -__-.

This homicide was sick in it's own way...

Chemical

Adventure Through Inner Space
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2008
    That is simply disgusting.

I honestly don't want to hear about such psychotic behavior, so I won't bother reading the article. The topic title was enough for me.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    If convicted the mother should get the death penalty.

That would then just make us as bad as the mother. The Death penalty is about as insane as that woman is. I'm sick of these threads, if I wanted daily news reports, I'D WATCH THE NEWS.

Years
  • What kind of moron would put their kid in a microwave? I mean, if you must murder your child, you should really make it seem less intentional.

I wonder why she killed it :\

Thats really bad, btw.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    ya...we had this discussion in our social studies class about this...i dunno...i know they said something about a babysitter, but i forget...

Whuddaf

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2006
    I would have waited until the baby was medium brown and warm in the center.

Years
  • I cannot describe to you how disgusted I am by this. I sure do hope she gets sentenced to death. There is no reason at all for anyone to do anything remotely like that.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Oh my god... just another bad mother report... this almost beats the Michael Jackson with baby over balcony thing. Well I hope nothing as horrible as that(or this) happens again

Lord Mike

Most Loyal Colts Fan on Earth
    Years
  • Whuddaf said:
    I would have waited until the baby was medium brown and warm in the center.

You sick little perve. You should be ashamed of yourself, and when you get unbanned, change your signature (if you know what I mean). =/

Anyway, I wonder if they provided pictures. I cannot imagine what they would look like.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • You sick little perve.
    Anyway, I wonder if they provided pictures.
    Draw your own conclusions, folks.

Chikara said:
    Oh my god... just another bad mother report... this almost beats the Michael Jackson with baby over balcony thing. Well I hope nothing as horrible as that(or this) happens again
    This almost beats the balcony incident? A Twisted psycho murders a baby in a microwave, and that is almost as bad as a man hanging a baby over a balcony?

Lord Mike

Most Loyal Colts Fan on Earth
    Years
  • Lol. Michael Jackson...what do you expect from people like him? Pure trouble...

And Dawson I was sharing conclusions in my post. Draw your conclusions before you tell me to draw my conclusions.

Good day sir.

Crimson Majestic

Crown Royale
    Years
  • This world gonna crazy !! :O
    Society has always its twists and turns, just in different forms.

I mean, look at Michael Jackson, he was an African-American *notices the majority of the population is Liberal, so he has to be politically-correct* but now he/she is now a white Caucasian woman.

Sorry to say, but I just had to. I've noticed we've compared the piece-of-work mother to him/her.

Years
  • eew! seems like this woman is on the same lines as the guy who raped his mom = =
    Some people have a crayon up their nose that is touching their brain (homer**)
    eew... eew... eew...
    And, why is it, that heaps of these disgusting stories are normally in USA????

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    This is old now, but like...

That's by far the most disgusting thing I've ever read.

And no, this definetly beats Michael Jacksons baby issue...

Back