• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl] Moving out to Legend of Arceus

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Since Legends been released, do you still play BDSP even the newest game is already out or moved on and play legends. for me I still haven't finish to the part of postgame yet and legend is quite diverse was quite awe on the new gameplay trailer shows up.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    I will likely move over to Legends Arceus since there's not much to do in BDSP's postgame? Like, there's just Raminas Park and I'm... too lazy. :|

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2024
    I still play it during the night still need to hunt the legendarys

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I'm still sticking to Sword and Shield tbh. :x

Years
    I'm still playing SP but I just ordered Legends Arceus today so I'm definitely going to be playing that more frequently than SP because I already played the original Pearl and Platinum when they came out

I'm still playing SP but I just ordered Legends Arceus today so I'm definitely going to be playing that more frequently than SP because I already played the original Pearl and Platinum when they came out

Hope you like Legends when you get it! It's been great so far.

I can understand playing BDSP a little less if you played the originals, they're definitely very similar games. But I just love the Underground digging and that's a big part of the enjoyment of the remakes to me aha. That and using the PokéRadar for shiny chaining can be fun.. even when it breaks for no reason. :'(

JDragon921

THE gen 4 guy. or not. idk.
    Years
    I plan to 100% the dex in BDSP at some point and finish playthroughs that I didn't start, then nuzlocke it. I beat Legends Arceus a couple of days ago, and I'll probably want to do the dex there too. I have a whole lot to play, especially since I'm doing multiple playthroughs and trying to finish my first run of SwSh in Shield while finishing my first run of White 2. I haven't played BDSP in a little while, but I know I'll get back to it at some point. I want to make sure I've had every region played through before I go back to it.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    BDSP was too easy aside from the beefed up Elite Four and Cynthia, and probably I got so lucky to be able to find all my Mysterious Shards in 1.5 day, so I already got all the Ramanas Park legendary available to my version. I might still train up to beat Cynthia a third time but that would be pretty much about it.

Already have a living dex on HOME so I'll just transfer all of them to complete my dex when they allowed compatibility.

Back