• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mr.Fox's Quick Pokemon Trades

Years
    You want em and I've got them. Simple. They aren't hacked. I don't know about deoxys though...

Ahh cool, I love your policies dudee :), ahahaa err I reallyy need a Shaymin, Celebi, MEW, also (Arceus, Lugia and Ho-Oh, the list kinda needs updating and I've got a few deals for the birds happening atmm anyways...)

Do yuu think yuu could help me out then :) ...?? XD

Years
    Ahh awesome cheers mate, I have one trade pending atm, would yuu be willing to trade after this, It should only take a few minutes...If not we could do tomorrow :)

Renze1992

Water-Type Starter Lover
    Years
    Ahh Im afraid I cant offer yuu any of them either :/

What about Zapdos, Articuno and Moltres (Magmarizer being held)
    For a Treecko, Torchic, and Leafeon (holding a Master Ball)

I'll throw in the Master Ball to make it fair :), how does that sound...??

Well, alright. They should be fine. :) What is your F.C.?? And when do you want to trade?

Years
    I have a Magmarizer. What would you offer for it?

Ahh its cool, Im getting a couple now, but thanks for your interest! :)

Well, alright. They should be fine. :) What is your F.C.?? And when do you want to trade?

Ahh Good :), FC: 1161 5977 2606

I need to prepare them but I'll PM yuu when I can trade, which won't be long at all!
    Thanks Again! :)

By a good eevee I was going to ask: do you know its IVs? or does it have good stats? I can help you do an IV check so just pm me ^_^

Okayy, I'll PM yuu with any details ahhaa :)

Last edited:

Future Arceus

I hate my name
    Years
    Hello again.
    here are the pokes I'm giving you
    Major Wants...
    Mew,
    Shaymin,

Celebi,
    Mewtwo,
    Jirachi,
    Three Legendary birds,
    AND arceus
    I just gave away my darkri, manaphy, and I haven't gotten far enough in hg or ss otherwise I would have given you the other ones you wanted too.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    Nice to know dudee ahaha ^_^ yuu do make me laugh, some of yours lines ;) :D ahaa

ahaa XD thats very good indeed, thanks for helping me out on here and getting me to know the ins and outs of PC, as well as learning how to trade via WI-FI!, much appreciated! XD

Back