• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Patch: MrDollSteak's Decap. and Attack Rombase

Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2021
Could you make a lite version of this patch, with only the moves and abilities of the 5th gen, no fairy type and new items, and without Decapitalisation or movesets changed, please?

You don't have to use fairy type/new items.

Also, since it has been made under the form of patch rather than build script, what you're asking is a huge work. IMO most of the people (if not all) prefer the decap anyway, this is one of the point of the patch.

For the moveset, feel free to change them in G3T or another tool of your choice.

Oh, post number 666, nice

Last edited:
Years
You don't have to use fairy type/new items.

Also, since it has been made under the form of patch rather than build script, what you're asking is a huge work. IMO most of the people (if not all) prefer the decap anyway, this is one of the point of the patch.

For the moveset, feel free to change them in G3T or another tool of your choice.

Oh, post number 666, nice

Oh ok then, sorry for the incovinience

Years
I had a Problem with Wichu's Advance Series wasn't working with my FR, I patched both IPS to a FireRed rom a friend gave me and Advance Sprite Editor and Icon Editor worked beautifly; but I have a problem: I use YAPE to edit Pokémon, and the patched FireRed won't open in it. Now what do I do?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
I had a Problem with Wichu's Advance Series wasn't working with my FR, I patched both IPS to a FireRed rom a friend gave me and Advance Sprite Editor and Icon Editor worked beautifly; but I have a problem: I use YAPE to edit Pokémon, and the patched FireRed won't open in it. Now what do I do?

"This base IS NOT compatible with YAPE, if you want to edit moves or Pokemon, you will have to use G3HS, G3T or Pokemon Game Editor."

Stop using YAPE.

Years
Regarding the Day Care fix.......

You said it was to do with the Egg Move tables, does this mean we cannot give expanded Pokémon Egg Moves without reintroducing the glitch?

I did have a few new Pokémon I wanted to give Egg Moves to, but I'm now not sure if I should or not.

You can have Egg Moves expanded, but do it manually, since using G3HS will bring the glitch back.

Years
Having issues with G3HS, I replaced the ini with MrDS ini but when I load a pokemon it gives me an error saying can't read move #457. The correct number is 386
What do I do?

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
I'm loving this patch but there's one thing where are the new items eviolute,assault vest, etc. I didn't find them in celadon dept.

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Years
I'm loving this patch but there's one thing where are the new items eviolute,assault vest, etc. I didn't find them in celadon dept.

This is not a hack, you shouldn't be playing it. It's a base for hackers to build their hacks upon, so you wouldn't find it at a store (since the hackers using the base would do that)

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
I know I'm making my hack I just thought he put the items there already and also how would u put them in a store if u wanted to?

ElCabron

Su Cabronito!
Years
Weird... Why I can't find MrDS when I open the rom with HxD and Hexworkshop? All I see is BPRE01 and can't find any MrDS. Can someone help me? I need to edit some moves now and therefore I need it to be compatible with PGE. Please! Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Ewwww I decided to use G3T which is working wonders.

Last edited:
Years
I'm having the same error. I download a Clean FireRed and I use Lunar IPS to patch both IPS files to the rom, since I haven't read any instructions on which IPS should I apply first.
I open G3HS and it shows me an error. I close it and replace G3HS ini with the one in the ZIP file and re-open G3HS and my clean rom. It shows me the same f***ing error, it must be the 10th time it happens "can read move #458. Correct number of moves is 357".
What gives? Need help ASAP

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
I hope the emerald rombase comes out soon I just need the abilites and the items like life orb etc. And my hack would be well on its way

Back