• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ms. Naminé's fanclub~ ♥

Naminé

ナミネ..
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    AHA!

Quite an interesting conversation I had with Hitori.

It all makes sense now. ^^

And... what sort of a conclusion did sir derive to? She'll be rather interested to hear Mr. Krafty Quill's points of view about it...

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    R'okay. o.o

I wouldn't mind talking to you about it though it's more about Hitori than it is about you. By the way, I think I'm ready for a new Fanclub. Don't you feel like making me one, Naminé? :D

Or at least become a Renegade like me and Shaydeh~

Last edited:

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    Nami, Nami, Nami. Where could you be? Krafty's been awfully obsessive about you since yesterday.

What in the world are you talking about??? You know what, don't answer that. ¬¬

Anyway, apparently, you refused to read G-Man's story yesterday. You weren't that bad in it. I think you should definitely take a look. G did a pretty good job in portraying everyone. He even got the infamous 'Yezzir' and " 'Kay " in the story. And he's got Nami in there too! I don't want to spoil it for you so just read, Rizzo. ;D

Check out the new sig btw. XD

Last edited:

Persona

Banned
    Years
    What in the world are you talking about??? You know what, don't answer that. ¬¬

Anyway, apparently, you refused to read G-Man's story yesterday. You weren't that bad in it. I think you should definitely take a look. G did a pretty good job in portraying everyone. He even got the infamous 'Yezzir' and " 'Kay " in the story. And he's got Nami in there too! I don't want to spoil it for you so just read, Rizzo. ;D

Check out the new sig btw. XD

Ah, Krafty, good choice on saying I shouldn't answer. Because you already know it could go farther than this point. Anyway, I didn't want to read his story not because I thought it was terrible, or the thought of me being that bad in it. I just wasn't interested by that time. But if you must know, I'll eventually take a look at it.

By the way, "XD" x a million at your sig. Though, it is quite disturbing. *Shudders*

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Why do people like Nami-chan so much~? ;<

She's effing amazing, you loser.
    Can't you comprehend that, n00b?

I bet that guy is Hitori. Trying to act like he doesn't like her.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Resistance is futile.
    Years
    I love you, too. :x

I need this account to manage my PM storage...;____; I have 500+ PMs [in Lily] that I don't wanna delete~

-goes to sleep-

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Everyone's memory in this thread is horrible... guess that's why even a simple trick, such as "Suzumiya Haruhi" and her simple question about Nami, works XD;

I wonder if the club hostess remembers all those little members who came in for a peek, and posted a few times =x I think that I can remember most of them... as long as they posted a few times and not only once.

Edit: Lily why are you here, I thought that you're off to do homework and study ;;

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    I can't believe you put that in your sig Ryan XD;

But I guess it could've been worse. You too, G, nice sig. Although that information is anything but new.

I remember some of the old members that used to come here for a peek. Hitori was actually one of them now that I revisit the early posts made in this shrine. He was always sort of friendly towards Nami, and for good reason according to him. Karasuma poked his head in here too, and some other dooks also. There are those few brave fools that entered the shrine just to take a shot at Krafty as well. People like Dactylus. Good thing I put him in his place and used him as an example to anybody else who wanted to start something.

As a result, the enviroment around here has become more peaceful. And everybody in here is in debt to me because of it. But please, please, hold the applause and bowing won't be necessary Lily. I don't want to hear or see so much as a 'thank you' from any one of you.

Just being a member here is reward enough.

And Nami, you still haven't answered my question...

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I find it amusing how the tone of Krafty's post seems to command total authority in this club...

:x

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    You make a valid point, Lily.

Enough with that. It's time I shed the old skin.

Time to evolve. Don't consider that post sincere. It's obvious I have no power in this thread more than the average member so it was foolish of me to even suggest it. Now, maybe my sig could do with a little redecorating as well.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Frankly, I could care less...act however you want. o_O; Hmm..

Hah. Wonder where she is?

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    You make another valid point, Lily, and I hope everyone shares your attitude.

As for where the Goddess could be, I have my suspiscions. Seems far, yet so close. Hrm...

Who knows? Everybody who posts here nowadays always asks that same question. Nami is probably too be busy getting a life, or ploughing through school work, or is generally just too busy to come to her FC. No doubt she'll make an appearance when she feels fit, so let's not keep pesturing and questioning her whereabouts the whole time.

I'd like to think she's not coming here because she is too preoccupied to and not because she doesn't want to. Even if that's the case, that's her choice for us to accept.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Please convert back to your old tone...I'd rather have that than all these speculations. =x

Teehee. I'm bored.

Back