• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ms. Naminé's fanclub~ ♥

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    Well, you missed him, Lily. The second time you left I invited him and he started trouble with H-Man. H-Man attacked his grammar and well, he counterattacked by using even worse grammar. In the end nothing was achieved and he left. He even had the nerve to tell me I was obsessed. Imagine that.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Teehee.

Wow. Teehee.

Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. Teehee.

I love Lilyyyyy.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Heh..I did? Somehow, I'm not very interested in him. I don't even know him.

And you're not obsessed? ;x Kidding!

Don't love Lily. You don't love her. No one does. It's all a misconception and an ill wish; within shades of iridescent colors and illusions shall we dream of things we shall never touch, never palpable to the skin, never breathing into our soul like pain and love and sorrow does; we shall never know happiness, only sorrow.

<3

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Why don't you love Karli? Are we tossing the the word 'love' carelessly; is one's emotion that light to tamper with so easily, letting it loose in the wind so carefreely, so suddenly?

No entiendo.
    Wakarimasen.
    I don't understand.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    What is proof? Why must you 'prove' love with senseless words? All we understand, all we do, is graze the surface of words; we do not delve into them; we take them, mold them, destroying their true intent..

Is this love? To destroy the meaning and love the newly born meaning instead?

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    There can be. It is possible. Plausible. A universal reaction to love - what this word means, what it triggers to each of this, each individual strand of emotion and thought reaching out - unites together to create one's own definition.

Iridescent colors..~

Persona

Banned
    Years
    There is no universal definition of love, Lily. Everybody digs up their own delusions with the spoons that they have. And, Ryan, stop with the rumours. >>

Rumor? I think not. What's the big deal about stalking someone? I don't see how it could bother anyone in anyway. =\

It's perfectly normal.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Poetry? I think not, to speak my words in the language...poetry, sounds too categorizing. I speak what I speak. I mean what I mean.

7 people?...interesting~

Back