• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ms. Naminé's fanclub~ ♥

Naminé

ナミネ..
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    If sirs demand it so, then Naminé prays she finds enough courage to get back up. In order to explain this succinctly and clearly, Naminé will speak in first person.

I know not of what sets anything apart; race, color, gender, specific physical distinctions or the wide gaps between one's mentality. In my case, I will have to automatically omit physique, although this concept will still idealistically linger in our tainted minds. What makes a person different? Simply because he or she chooses to articulate in a vastly separate matter? If sirs will notice, I spoke in first person perfectly in my beginning days at PC; I will tell this club that I have only changed this perspective to satisfy my desire of simply being unique, or staying true to myself.

If I had known this would attract unwanted attention, often I think to myself whether or not being normal would be fulfilling this goal. If I had known earlier, often I wonder if had the power to change things, but this was excused as a silly method. I have never had the power to do things right, and it was not at all in my will to convey a significantly bolder portion of my disposition, of who I was..

Was it a week? Or more? Time is irrelevant in my case; however the days are, I prayed it to stop, but it never did. I began to wonder if perhaps this had been my fault, this had been somehow inevitable and worst of all, I had invariably affected other people. Before I joined Pokécommunity, I was part of few other sites under different names. Apparently I had left a considerably reputation in some places, and if the audience is wondering why I never come on as much as I should, it was out of fear.

People I did not know began to contact me. I was surprised and did not know how to react, so I stayed true to my ways and hoped to simply..'get along.' I cannot specify when or how I noticed; I simply began to read increasingly disturbing, frightening comments which indirectly threatened my stay at PC as well as being online in general. I am not pinpointing members on this site, nor am I accusing, so please do not keep offense to any of the comments I did. Rather, it is my fault to doing what I did, acting the way I did, hopelessly wishing everything would be alright in the end.

However, to a girl of fifteen who possesses very limited knowledge of what internet is truly capable of, they provoked me. I was, and am, still scared of what might happen to me if these feelings continue to nurture themselves. Shall 'Naminé' cease to exist, and shall I adopt a new alias and start over from the start? Perhaps this is the best option; I am deeply grateful and thankful for people who have always enjoyed talking to me, for reasons I cannot fathom; everyday, I worried I would be hated, despised, and I worried everyone would get tired of 'Naminé,' one day..Was I taking this issue too far..?

And Ms. Lily, I do in fact know what you're thinking if you happen to be reading this right now. I have come to a conclusion that this whole ordeal rests in my fault. Something about the way I did, the way I acted, the way I worded everything fell askew, and..I will refrain from asking why everyone desires my picture. I don't know if you spread the rumors or if your words too were misinterpreted, but honestly..I don't know if I can thank you for keeping the picture a secret or not. I hear so many things, things that refute each other and contradict one too many times. I don't know-can you tell me?

If I were to go back to how I like to talk..

Naminé was very foolish from the start..she did something that even she cannot perceive herself to do...why? Why only her? Is she some sort of toy? Do sirs honestly like her as a 'friend?' Nothing more than that? Nothing less?

With those..meaningless words, Naminé will rest for day. Good night, everyone.

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    Hrm...

Look at this email I got...

------------------------

Dear Krafty Quill,

Hitori has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Ms. Naminé's fanclub~ ♥ - in the Member Fanclubs forum of The PokéCommunity Forums.

This thread is located at:
    https://www.theud.com/pokecommunity/showthread.php?t=67837&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:

tattletale.

*glomps namine*

wats wrong?

--------------------------------------------------

He must've deleted his message after he posted. This is the same guy who was acting in a fool in our MSN convo with Clowsui. Who is this guy, Nami?

"tattletale" Is he refering to you with the post you just put up? Starting to creep me out. >_>

Should he really be welcome in your shrine?

Last edited:

H-Man #89995

Are you reading this? Don't!
    Years
    So... having thought about it, during the night, and past hours...

I apologize again.

I imagine that it might have been something related to this servant that led you to feel afraid... and that is threatening what I consider to be a friendship, despite what you may think of it.

...if that is what you want, maybe I will allow you to have a time for yourself, but... it will be painful, such an action.

So confusing...

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I can comply. Oh, most certainly.

However

I refuse to let this club die. >X!!

Sakura~

flowery
    Years
    I haven't been here since forever...I wasn't allowed to go on the computer for the longest time. ._.

So what happened?

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    Mikuru?

What happened to you? Some sort of punishment?

And as you can see if you scroll up, Ms. Naminé dropped a gaigantic eggplant we are all finding hard to swallow. Sort of. Apparently she's not very fond of the attention she's been receiving for being the 'Naminé' character. Borderline harrasment is what I think.

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    Basically she thinks talking in the third person and thus developing a unique method of speaking proved counterproductive.

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    Didn't I say that? -.-'

Yeah, EVEN MORE BASICALLY, she doesn't like the attention she's getting for being Naminé. One of her contacts might've gone to far with a message they sent her? And she doesn't feel as safe as she used to when she gets online anymore. Especillay because she doesn't know the people who are contacting her. She thought'd be fun to be different but things didn't turn out the way she sought. Something like that.

If you ask me, it's either because of Hitori or that Annonny (which I suspect to be either H-Man or Clowsui. :x).

Back