• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mugshot Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Sunday Funday in the campus library.

Spoiler:

Sirfetch’d

Looking good Gav, but your username is not >: That green does not look as good on you as smod yellow :(((

EDIT: dying laughing @2nd pic LOL

Last edited:
    Years
  • Okay Gav, that second pic is funny :P

Anyways, not sure if I shared this one but last Saturday (not this past Saturday) I got a haircut, and this picture was taken last Monday:

Spoiler:

Sirfetch’d

So you finally got that haircut you have been talking about, eh? Reminds me of how bad I need to get one :x My hair is so long right now.

Years
  • Yeah it makes you head look bigger. ;) older people have bigger head to hair ratio, i think is a way to put it.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Damn, Kura, how long did it take you to create that, it looks phenomenal. D:

Anyway, I arrived at the mall two hours early, and I really don't want to get up and look around without my girlfriend and her friend, so I've resorted to sitting at the food court and taking selfies. Me and my over punctuality gdi.

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back