• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Multiplayer (non-trading) help thread

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Anyone wanna link up today? I'm looking to evolve Paladin but afterwards I'm willing to continue playing.

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2022
    If anyone is willing, my union circle code is H52GJR. Need help evolving my Finizen. Thank you in advance!

Darkpoké0011

User of the Dark-Type
    Years
  • Hey guys, any kind person willing to let me join their world in Violet for future paradox mons? I'm also happy to return the favour if needed! 😄

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    I am desperately trying to find someone to help evolve Paladin.

I am available all day. Let me know when you wanna do it.

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2022
    Need a hand evolving my Finizen too, anyone got some spare time to help out?

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2022
    Any one on willing to help me evolve my finizen. It the last thing I need for my pokedex. My code is MS6NXP

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Need help evolving my Finizen! Does anyone have a group made up right now I could possibly join?

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2023
    Hi! Im new here. Never done union circle. Trying to get evolve my Finizen. Anybody available to help?

Back