• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Musical instruments?

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2011
    I know how to play the organ, piano, flute, guitar, and violin. It's fun! I'd like to know how to play drums, it seems cool.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Played the recorder in 4th grade. I was forced to do it. >_<

8th grade, I joined Band Class, and played the flute. I loved the flute, it was my best friend back then. I was going to sign up for Concert Band in high school, but the Band instructor denied me because I needed more practice. I wished I went back to it, though. :/

Dartht33bagger

Only plays Gen I and II
    Years
  • I did recorder in third grade, then clarinet for 5th grade and some of 6th. Then I switched to tenor saxophone a few months into 6th and then played that from 6th-8th grade.

I was going to keep doing it into high school until I got there the first day and found out the band teacher at my high school was an old hard ass that was super into music. I mainly did music because it was fun and I didn't have to put a lot of effort into it since my middle school band teacher was awesome and we still won first in competitions. Never played an instrument after that first day, dropped the class the next day and sold the sax.

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    i play the piano and i can sing :)
    i'd love to learn how to play the cello and violin.

Black Ice

[XV]
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2023
    Aside from a bunch of random instruments I picked up because of music classes, I am pretty much piano only. I played guitar for a few years, but I just gave up because I didn't feel like I was going to get anywhere with it.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 11, 2020
    The Drums!! Ah yeah!! I love keeping everything in beat, making it flow, and makin' some noise~!

Years
  • I at one point knew how to play the clarinet, but I dropped band after two years of being in it. I also was in choir for much of my scholastic career, if the human voice counts as an instrument for the purposes of this thread. And I played the recorder in elementary school.

groteske

lurker
    Years
    • Age 34
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2012
    Did the recorder thing in 4th grade, then violin and piano for a few years until I grew bored of both. Now I'm learning bass and (electric) guitar. I'd love to learn drums as well, but my hands can't move fast enough for what I'd want to do.

HinaBaby

#1 Spongebob Fan!
    Years
  • I used to play the piano, but I forgot to play it now due to the fact that the piano that I am playing was broken. And my dad didn't buy me one since then.

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
  • The "main" instruments I have played are bassoon and trumpet. I played trumpet for high school and before, and I have played bassoon for college.

I've learned piano in college, but honestly I'm not all of that great at it. It makes me sad. D:

Really, really, really want to learn tenor saxophone because I want to march again and trumpet just won't work for me anymore.

Years
  • I played the piano throughout grade school, but never really was into any of the band instruments... just didn't interest me.

Now I play the bass guitar and sing, though... I love the bass guitar more than regular guitar. I've played both, but the feeeeel of the bass guitar just... has more soul.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    I played the sax for three or four years until I realized that I didn't enjoy playing it enough to overcome my hatred of the band director guy. :(

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • i played the recorder in grade school music class then i learned the flute and now i am learning the ocarina

King Of The Blues

Still got the Blues, For you.
    Years
  • Do you play any musical instruments?

Don't know if this is the right place or nor but anyway.

Do you play any musical instruments?

As for me. I do. I play an electrical guitar. I haven't been able to play it as much as I would of liked though through a finger injury. (which is fine btw now.)

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    I play guitar and a little bit of bass

But I haven't practiced either in awhile

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • I'm a singer primarily, but I have a ukulele sitting there in my room which I'd like to learn properly!
    I also wouldn't mind learning a tiny bit of drumming, just because I think I'd be good at keeping time and the coordination of it all.

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    Trumpet is my main instrument. I also played Baritone and I do know how to play piano, but I don't play it very well. I've been lead trumpet in every band that I have been in. :D I do sing, but not well enough to do it professionally.

Back