• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MUST...DO THIS....BEFORE I DIE!

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    Challenge someone to a breath holding competition. In all seriousness, I don't have any goals in life :D

Song Major

It all ends with a Double Bar
    Years
    @PlatinumDude Music is the best. I want to master all instruments. Lol seriously though, I want to be able to play all keyboard instruments (accordion, synths, keytar) and play the theremin. Theremins are super magical.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2012
    I can think of two things I want to do before I die.

1) Glue chess pieces to chessboard and attach arm strap to bottom
    2) Sneak this onto a Rollercoaster that takes pictures during the ride. (Sit next to a friend)
    3) Have both you and you and your friend look inquisitively at the chess board during the ride. (Bonus points if one of you is rubbing your chin and manages to hold a perplexed look)
    4) Awesomeness ensued! Really, what would you think if you saw a Rollercoaster photo where everyone is screaming except two people in the middle who look... Well... I think you get the point. :p

1) Get an old/unwanted/leaking canoe.
    2) Attach wheels to the bottom, a primitive pedal steering system to the front, motor at the back.
    3) Put on life jackets, fishingwear, and load canoe with tackle and fishing supplies.
    4) Get a friend and two paddles, then take it for a drive... Bonus points if you and your friend make paddling motions while going down the road.

Paper Ghost

[torn to shreds]
    Years
    I think mine used to be meet an online friend who lives near me. Or, meet all the online friends I've been close to and trust.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    I dunno... maybe go skydiving. I'm terribly afraid of heights but skydiving just seems like one hell of an adrenaline fix.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    1. Stay at the current "Quality Inn of the Year."
    2. Attend one of the "big" anime cxonventions, cosplaying as my favorite characters.
    3. Meet some online friends in real life
    4. Spend all my money so my heirs get NOTHING! Hahahahaha!

Awesome.

Gotta go fast!!!
    Years
    2) Sneak this onto a Rollercoaster that takes pictures during the ride. (Sit next to a friend)
    3) Have both you and you and your friend look inquisitively at the chess board during the ride. (Bonus points if one of you is rubbing your chin and manages to hold a perplexed look)
    4) Awesomeness ensued! Really, what would you think if you saw a Rollercoaster photo where everyone is screaming except two people in the middle who look... Well... I think you get the point. :p

Interweb meme much? xD;

I want to wib a big time eating contest :D

ThatKidMike

yall fuccbois
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    As generic as it sounds, I'd like to travel the world.

And that chess idea sounds amazing.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    To land at least one or two professional voice acting roles. XD

Guess that's a small goal or a big goal, depending on where you are in life.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    I want...to get a life; do or be a part of something worth talking about. Really. Mine is terribly dull. I need to get out of this rut. ._.;

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    - Go to Daytona International Speedway and see the Daytona 500.
    - Go to Indianapolis Motor Speedway and see the Indianapolis 500.
    - Go to the Super Bowl / see a Dallas Cowboys football game at Cowboys Stadium.

It's all sports oriented, but those are the things I'd love to do before I die.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years

LOL, I would pay to see that. But not much, only like 5 USD....... :P

I'll probably get tons of crap for this, but I don't really care:
    Kiss a little girl.......

:embarrass

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Visit all the awesome people I've known from here. ;D

That and blow up a few cars. Wanna know why? Eh, I don't know why myself. ^^

Back