• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

muy interesante

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Who interests you here? Have you tried speaking to them? What is it about them that has you intrigued?

dont be shy this could be your chance to break the ice!!!!

sweets

You can do it! ☆彡
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2014
    I just want to make friends with everyone here! I'm bad at starting up conversations, though...

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    the last person to peak my interest was elheroeoscuro, who i talked to shortly after and now we actually talk pretty regularly. at least compared to the other people i talk to on here, i actually talk to him more than most of my closer friends here.

since then, nobody's interested me in that kind of "i wanna get to know you" kind of way. this was in february, though, so not much time has passed!

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
    [supporter]Dante[/supporter]. He knows that Nonon Jakuzure is love, and that Nonon Jakuzure is life ^_^

...but really, he's an anime and manga regular, and I'm trying to get back into anime and manga. That and Sheep. Ever since I found out she liked KLK, I couldn't stop chatting :) [supporter]elheroeoscuro[/supporter]'s just like those I mentioned. Into what I'm into, and willing to talk. It's what I look for in a friend. Someone I can get along with, someone who's interested in what I'm interested in. As long as someone's within my interests, and likes what I like (what those 3 I just mentioned excel in), you're bound to be my friend. :)

It's nice meeting new people, and talking to friends from a while ago respectively. Of course I try speaking to people. It's what a community's about.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    There aren't a lot of times where I see a person and want to start up a conversation with them. I'm pretty shy, so I'll wait until someone contacts me, but I'm trying to improve on that.

Years
    Yeah, there's this Mallory chick that I contacted recently. Saw her picture, seemed pretty legit so I started up a conversation with her. Unfortunately she has disabled her VMs so I can no longer communicate with her (**** PMs). What. A. Shame.

How's that for an ice breaker?

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Yeah, there's this Mallory chick that I contacted recently. Saw her picture, seemed pretty legit so I started up a conversation with her. Unfortunately she has disabled her VMs so I can no longer communicate with her (**** PMs). What. A. Shame.

How's that for an ice breaker?

Guess you'll just have to cross your fingers and hope she'll enable them one day.

Since coming back there have been less than a handful of seemingly interesting people, but I really don't have the desire to talk to them and find out if they really are interesting so I'm not going to bother naming names.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
    Not really. I VM random people that I find in threads on various boards. If they peak my interest in some way, typically through said threads, I'll continue the conversation through VM. I'm not really a PM fan, but I don't mind if it might be more of an awkward or personal topic.

King Kū

Outer-space is the limit
    Years
    No one in particular yet.

Some of the guys here seem chill. Also the girls here interest me, it is nice to be able to hear females comfortably be able to vocalize what they truly feel about certain matters, hobbies, and just be themselves. A lot of the girls I know irl wouldn't do that because of social standards. Some of their friends can be quite ♥♥♥♥♥y and judgmental.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
    Few people that i find intriguing are Jak, Dakota, Razor leaf...
    I actually find every new friend i make interesting, im a friendly guy so, if i VM you or something, reply, you won't regret it :)

Years
    There's not really any particular person who interests me here, I speak with pretty much whoever I can.

Sirfetch’d

I'll talk with anyone here because I find everyone interesting in their own way haha. I guess I've always found Razor Leaf extra interesting and a cool person to get to know if you haven't!

Years
    I've contacted all the people I have found to be interesting here. I still talk to some of them, and have become good friends with them. Basically, if I reached out to you, I found you interesting. If I haven't... sorry. Haha.

Back