• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My grandmother

Cosmo

Is gone......
    Years
    I recently heard about it today, my grandmother recently got into a car accident and she ended up in the hospital. She is not doing too well. She just had two strokes and seizures. I just felt like posting this because I am really depressed. I hope my grandma will be okay :(. Wish my grandmother luck.

Lock this if you must, but I just had to post this.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Cosmo said:
    I recently heard about it today, my grandmother recently got into a car accident and she ended up in the hospital. She is not doing too well. She just had two strokes and seizures. I just felt like posting this because I am really depressed. I hope my grandma will be okay :(. Wish my grandmother luck.

Lock this if you must, but I just had to post this.

I'm sorry for your grandmother, Cosmo. I've experienced it before. Just hope she does well. :)

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    why lock this? This is not spam or anything inappropriate... your grandmother is in great danger Cosmo, and mods are going to lock it? no...

I hope that your grandmother is okay too Cosmo. Though it's not much, but we'll try to do all that we can to help your grandmother. I will pray for her health too tonight. May your grandmother fully recover from this accident Cosmo.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    Oh, I'm so sorry for you, Cosmo. I sure hope your grandma gets better. My grandma had a stroke about a year ago and was in bad shape but she's recovering little by little. She moved from her apartment that she lived in for many years that my family always enjoyed going too and she is now staying at an expensive/fancy nursing home/rehibilitation center that has some french name.

I'll be praying for your grandmother. :(

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    of course... always give us the latest informatoin you got of her too... as we all care for her. Together with prayers/(not christians:)wishes I'm sure your grandmother shall recover back to her healthy self before. Don't be sad... very sure that if your grandmother sees you like this, she won't be happy too.

BlastBurn

The Fire Expert
    Years
    hmm i hope your grandmother is okay...my grandmother had a stroke once to but she made it alive....i hope yours does to...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Oh Cosmo that's so awful...I hope she can come out of it okay...do inform us of any developments as soon as you feel you're able...we'll all be worrying about you. One of my family members had some complications after surgery a little while back. No one thought she was going to make it but she just snapped out of it. It was a miracle I'm very thankful for. I hope that whatever comes of it you'll be okay. It sounds serious with all that shock, but she may survive, I hope so.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I am so sorry to hear about this cosmo.I hope your family, and your grandmother as well, will get through this without any major losses.We will all keep your family in our prayers, and I will pray for you and your grandmother every night, I will keep ya'll in my heart

~DragonTrainer

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about that Cosmo. I hope your grandmother gets better. About 10 years ago my grandmother was in a horrible accident with my two cousins, and though they both made it out okay she was seriously injured. They thought that she was going to die, because it was so bad. But she recovered, and now she's doing just fine. I hope it's the same with yours, too. I'll make sure to be praying for her.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    hmm...my (step)grandfather is in the hospital and he is not likely to walk out of there. I hate to sound insensative in front of people like y'all, but when he's gotten to be well over the age of 70 and then he had to live on oxygen tanks for the past year or so, I'd rather see him die than have him live through all his pain.

I suppose the same can be applied to Cosmo's grandmother, but maybe not. Different people have different methods of dealing with stuff than others. I'm truly sorry for what happened to your grandmother Cosmo, and I hope that whatever comes of this will be for the betterment of your family.

Last edited:

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
    Years
    I hope that your grandmother gets better Cosmo. I will pray for her as I know all of PC will. I know what you are going through because just on Sunday I found out that my grandfather had 2 heart attacks...*Pats Cosmo's arm* Once again I am sincerely sorry to here this and I will pray for your grandmother.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Um...geez you havent gone threw munch of life have you? Mine died in when i was only 9 it sucked but i got over it and my dad died when i was 13 you get used to it after a while whater that's a good or bad thing.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Is your grandma doing okay now, Cosmo?
    *prays for Cosmo's grandma* You're going to need all the help you can get. :)

Years
    is she ok cosmo? i lost my one of my grandmas last year and i stll feel sad and dont wish for you to feel the pain of losing a loved one. this really sucks that your grand ma is in the hospital goodluck

Back