• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

my house was broken into!!!!!

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    my house was broken into last night!!! i had fallen asleep on the couch watching tv (every one else was sleeping) and i heard a rattling noise.

i woke up and there was a man standing in the hall!!!! i screamed and my dog attacked him!!! he ran down the street still being chased by my dog.

my family woke up and called the police. they never found him... i`m so happy that my dog, tessa golden retriever, was there! shes a hero! that was the scariest that had ever happened to me in my life!!!!

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Yikes! I can imagine that would've been really frightening.....
    At least you're okay! Along with the rest of your family!
    Oh, and good thing you had your dog! That's really neat, how she chased him out.....
    I don't have a dog, so if that ever happened to me, I would immediately grab my metal bat and show that no gooder what's what!
    Hehe...

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    Muy Interesante! I would have freaked, and screamed and cried. ::EMBARASSMENT:: So, the police came to your house? Were any of your neighbors robbed? Well, I's good you and your family is safe. Thanks to lassie ^_^

Dakota says: "Shikes!"

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    that really scared me... i think i`ll sleep in my room with the doors and windows locked from now on... no falling asleep on the couch for me!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Oh, wow! That must have been so scary. My house was broken into once, but we weren't there. I kind of wish that we had been so I could've whacked that dummy on the head with something hard. He stole so many of my things. Fortunately, the police caught him, (With our stuff!) about a month later. There are still a few things that we didn't get back, though. But, atleast we're all okay, and so are you!

By the way, just for kicks, we went to his trial in court, lol. We sat in the front row, too! You wouldn't believe how many evil glares my brother and I gave him. I think we scared him a bit.

And also, I wanted to get a Golden Retriever, lol. My mother said that I could once we move into the country. Now I definitely think that I will after hearing this story!

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    no... too bad though... i wish i could have had hit him with something hard--really hard!!! good thing tessa was there! i hope she bit him good!!!! :badsmile:

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    true, a cat wouldnt do anything... to bad my other three dogs werent out.(i have four!) they would have torn him to bits! lol

Corsola

Colorful Coral
    Years
    O_O!!!! im like trying to imagine that happening to me! goodness... i cant believe it... i dunoo wat i would do if i saw a dark figure in the hallway.... eeeeeeeeeeeeeek *faint* happy ur safe

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    Someone broke into your house? That would of been very scary for me. I hope you and your family are alright, and that nothing was stolen. I hope the police find the guy who broke in. People like that belong in jail.

Years
    Eek, silly guy!
    I would of killed em if I was there o_o;; ( ok I would of screamed, then tried to kill him with my dog collar, wrraghhhh )
    That must fo been preety scary, good doggie ^-^ Praise her well.
    Tramatizing. Sorry to hear that. lucky youre alright.

I always sleep on the couch -_-

Back