• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

my house was broken into!!!!!

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
Years
  • Wow! If there was a thief in my house, I would slide off the couch unseen, grab my baseball bat, sneak up behind him, and then I would hit him. Once he had fallen to the floor, I would stomp on him. Then I would scream and cry. (j/k) XD

That would have freaked me out!

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • im glad that tessa was there... i love that dog so much... i prety much raised her! thanx tessa, for saving me! *hugs*

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Wow...that's pretty scary. Makes me paranoid...when I'm older, I'll probably have a pistol under my pillow for just such an occasion...there is hardly a person more low on earth than a thief, but unfortunately they're some of the most dangerous people...

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Porygon said:
    What do you mean, "affiliate?" *looks at Imakuni? suspiciously*
    I think he means that he wanna break into your house. XD

wow....someone broke into your house, D_E?
    I would take anything hard around me, and start swing it at him. XD
    I usually have a knife or something sharp around me also.....
    sometimes, i starts kidding around, and sharpen the knife and point in at someone XD
    I actually have a sword by the couch! XD
    I like to take it and do some moves i learned from Rurouni Kenshin. XD
    So.....if someone broke in my house, i would take the sword and cut him up! XD

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Aw man, I'm sorry, That totally sucks, i can imagine. Even though it never really happened to me, it's happened to me and my friends at a friends house! It was the funniest thing too, it was some old guy, and he came and stole Coffee from my friends house, but the weird thing is that he left a note saying "Thanks Suckers, Joe the Ice Cream Man"....I wanted to laugh so hard!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • It's always the ice cream men that will stab you in the back...one minute they're handing you a Good Humor bar out of their truck, the next minute you've got a popscicle stick rammed in your back and you're lying on the floor bleeding...

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    That sucks dude.. On my old apartments, my neighbors got their house broken into. They stole the TV, I mean WTF?! A TV? How can robbers actually get away with stealing a TV?!?!? o_O

*dies*

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    My mom?s car stereo got stolen a lot when she lived alone, but we?ve never had a thief here. Makes me feel better we have dogs now though, after hearing that. o.o;;

There?s way too much in my room alone to let get stolen; so we installed a security system we paid a lot of money for. We?ve yet to turn it on. ._.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • dark_espeon said:
    my house was broken into last night!!! i had fallen asleep on the couch watching tv (every one else was sleeping) and i heard a rattling noise.

i woke up and there was a man standing in the hall!!!! i screamed and my dog attacked him!!! he ran down the street still being chased by my dog.

my family woke up and called the police. they never found him... i`m so happy that my dog, tessa golden retriever, was there! shes a hero! that was the scariest that had ever happened to me in my life!!!!

Oh my goodness! That is so scary! Especially falling asleep on the couch like that and having the burgler be right THERE!! *shudders* I am glad to hear that he was chased away though, and that you and your family are alright.

Eevee Tamer

#1 Eevee tamer/fan
    Years
  • Some people in the world are idiots.They just do things for no reason.You just need to deal with them,from time-to-time.Actually,I've never had anyone or anything not from my family break into my house.I'm glad you even have your house,but some of your things.It's better to have shelter,of course,you know.But yes,it's too peaceful and quiet in my family without those events,though.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • Haha, I don't fear death. It's ineviteable. If someone broke into my house I'd amush him (home field advantage ;)). I'm a really stealthy guy- I can get virtually anywhere w/o being seen/heard by anyone. The only challenge would be controlling the wild mix of feelings rushing through your brain. Whenever I'm alone and I hear something, my stomach knots up and I sit silently, waiting and listening. I don't freak out. If I were to see someone, that's not the time to freak out either. You gotta keep your calm and do what you can do, based on your abilities. Especially if you don't have a dog or any weapons but a karate bo staff and a pool queue (none of which are in reach :().

Or maybe I'm just a freak and don't react normally to a threat ;)

lil' jose

what ball do you like?
    Years
  • One time the same thing happened to me, and my dog is a boxer. So she was just chasin that freak down the street. If my dog could talk she would probably say "if I catch your but I'm gonna bite it!"

Back