• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Intro to the Forum

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2015
    I'm new to the forum and I would like to start trading with and making new friends. I love the pokemon trading community I'm also on the neoseeker forum. I want to hopefully learn to clone or someone to assist me in cloning my pokemon. I don't really have a specific goal for trading I'm mostly interested in collecting shines.

Saki

The Fire Fox
    Years
  • Hello, welcome to PC!
    Good luck with your Poke collecting and shiny hunting ^_^ I have a few shinys myself that I love to feed pokepuffs too <3

See you around! If you're ever lonesome send me a VM!

Years
  • Welcome to PC!

A shiny hunter? Thats cool! I know that there are a lot of members here who are also shiny hunters too. In fact, there is a shiny hunters club here on PC! Definitely check it out to share your shiny hunting stories :3

Also check out the Trade Corner, where you can open trade shops, participate in quick trades, etc. Its the best place to go if you enjoy trading! You can definitely snag some goodies there. Maybe even shinies?

Anyway, enjoy the forum and I hope to see you around!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Nice meeting you, gooood new buddy! Welcome, super special awesome welcome to the forums. :3

And no problemo; as said, you can check out the Trade Corner for any sorts of Trading! I don't visit there much myself, but I can honestly tell you that the traders there are really wonderful, and the community is generally nice there too; you'll be able to get what you're looking for, and maybe someone will lend you a hand with cloning! <33

Ah, and I too, wish you good luck on your shiny hunt! :D Have a wonderful time; don't be shy on asking for a hand when you need it! I'll be happy to help you out anytime. :3

Years
  • I'm pretty late to this, but hey welcome to the forums! Such a great pleasure to meet you.

Like what the others said, we have the Trade Corner section for all your trading needs. I'm sadly not very present around there due to my wi-fi never resonating well with me, but it's got a friendly atmosphere so I'm sure you'll enjoy what they have in store for you, and I'm confident you'll get the help you need with trading, cloning, breeding and whatnot.

Good luck with your shiny hunting Wake, and I hope you have an awesome time here at PC as well. If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm always happy to chat whenever you feel like it!

- Hikamaru

-Rilou-

Lost One Weeping
    Years
  • Hello there Wake!
    What kind of Shinies do you have?
    I myself have a Shiny Umbreon, Mew, and quite a few more I can't think of right now.
    I have them all in Pokemon Bank because I restarted my Pokemon X profile.

Anyways, good luck with your Shiny Hunting! Hope you can get a Shiny that's rare to get!

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2015
    Hello there Wake!
    I myself have a Shiny Umbreon, Mew, and quite a few more I can't think of right now.

Anyways, good luck with your Shiny Hunting! Hope you can get a Shiny that's rare to get!

I only have a shiny zekrom sadly :( and thank you :) I really want to get a shiny charmander it's one of my favorite shinies.

Hello there Wake!

I'm pretty late to this, but hey welcome to the forums! Such a great pleasure to meet you.

Like what the others said, we have the Trade Corner section for all your trading needs. I'm sadly not very present around there due to my wi-fi never resonating well with me, but it's got a friendly atmosphere so I'm sure you'll enjoy what they have in store for you, and I'm confident you'll get the help you need with trading, cloning, breeding and whatnot.

Good luck with your shiny hunting Wake, and I hope you have an awesome time here at PC as well. If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm always happy to chat whenever you feel like it!

- Hikamaru

Thanks for the warm welcome :) Hopefully we can trade or battle someday too. :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2015
    Thanks to everyone for making me feel welcome to the PC community I look forward to interacting with you guys whether its trading or battling or even just chatting. Thanks for taking the time to read my thread :) and responding too <3

Back