• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen My PokeWalker survived the washing machine :O

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    My game cartridge went through the wash a while ago. 400+ hours of play, johtodex done, and dozens of hand-trained competitive pokemon.
    Thankfully, it somehow survived.

MysticFlygon

Rookie Hacker
    Years
  • Man you got lucky because my Pokewalker didn't make it through the wash cylcle. I came in the laundry room one morning and saw it sitting on the dryer filled with water. It sucks because I had my make a wish Jirachi in it.

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    I lost mine too. I was walking to school, when I got to the bottom of the hill and noticed it wasn't on my jeans. I walked back up and down the hill twice, tore up my room, but couldn't find it.

I plan on buying SoulSilver to take it's PokeWalker to link with my HeartGold, but I don't think it'll keep the events since I restarted HeartGold shortly after.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I haven't done this but I'm paranoid about doing it so this thread makes me happy. xD

I have dropped my Pokéwalker in the rain before. I was seeing a movie with a friend and it was pouring torrentially. We ran across the parking lot to a coffee shop and there I realized I didn't have my walker. D: So I ran back outside and found it halfway to the theatre just lying on the ground in the rain. It worked fine and has worked fine ever since so these things were built to last. xD

Kuru

Fever Dream
    Years
  • The one that came with my Soul Silver was washed. I wasn't as fortunate. I had to order a new one. =.=

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • Mine broke when it got dropped on a carpeted floor imediatly after buying it new. 0_0 My friend gave me another one, but I'm extremly paranoid about dropping it.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • My Pokewalker never went through the wash. But, I do have another story...

I lost my Pokewalker at my grandparents when I was sitting in a recliner chair. After about a month, I found it. That very day, it fell out of my pocket again, and my grandma's dog chewed the crap out of it. Unfortunately, it doesn't work anymore. D:

Back