• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mystery Dungeon: PokéCommunity Edition (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeuceClubs

Boom Shakalaka
Years
Toko & Luna
{Joint Post}
Spr_5b_575.png
Spr_5b2_509.png

Toko stood up, counting her Poke. Despite how she loved how silent it was in this one spot, she had to stock up. Enough time has passed for her to relax. With that thought out, she left the pond and entered back into town, only to see a commotion happening between a Gengar and Lucario. Not wanting to get involved since they looked pretty powerful, she walked around them to check out the stores...

That's when she caught glimpse of a fallen Skitty. Her heart skipped a beat at the sight, horrified. "Oh dear! She's not good at all!" she blurted out, running over to the fallen Pokemon. Unfortunately the Gothorita wasn't paying attention as to who was in front of her, and bumped into Luna. The Purrloin's exploration was interrupted, and as she fell, she let out a small groan.

Before Toko could say anything, Luna had already begun to apologize. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry!" she kept repeating over and over again. Gothorita didn't know how to react but just feel bad. She dusted herself and smiled.

"No no, it's fine... it's my fault for not paying attention and... umm.. running into you."

"Oh alright, if you say so." Luna looked around her and opened in shock at what she saw. "Hey... what happened to that Skitty?!" the cat immediately questioned Toko, seeing as how the psychic type was running towards the fallen Skitty.

"I'm not sure... I'm going to try to help if I can," she responded, running past the Purrloin and towards the Skitty. Luna blinked, watching as Toko ran.

'Maybe I should go and help her too,' Luna thought. After a minute of thinking, she decided to go help. With her two legs, she sprinted over to where Gothorita and the fallen Skitty were. The Gothorita checked her bag for any sort of berries and medicine, but it was empty.

"Are you okay?" Toko asked, worried as her arms were still rummaging through her bag. Luna noticed there was Riolu shaking the Skitty.

"H...hey, are you okay?! Wake up!" he cried, making both Gothorita and Luna feel even worse.

"Don't worry, we'll take care of her," Gothorita tried to calm the Riolu down. Luna managed to find an Oran Berry in her own bag while Gothorita spoke to the Riolu. Without hesitating, she forced the berry into Skitty's mouth. She used her tiny paws to make the cat's mouth chew the food, which was hard while the Riolu shook the Skitty. "Are you sure that will help?" Toko asked, worried by her method.

"It will! An Oran Berry will definitely restore her!"

They both sat there and watched, waiting to see how the fallen Skitty will react...​

Last edited:

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years

Spr_4p_471.png
Mikey - Majestic Arrival to Gold Town

"Finally... Gold Town!" Mikey grinned as he took in his surroundings. The excited little glaceon started jumping around enthuastically, trying to keep his excitement bottled up but, to no avail.

A Pokemon Guild... Wow! This was all new and exciting to him, as he had lived alone in an arctic cave most his life. "This is going to be awesome!!!" The sudden outburst drew the stares of many of the others around him. The glaceon just smiled sheepishly and walked away slowly. Gotta keep talking to myself at a minimum here...

Gold Town was quite the bustling little area. "So many other pokemon joining the guild... There's no way i'll be able to make it to the top." Mikey gave a small sigh. He strolled on over to the building closest to where he stood. "Ozzy's Friend Zone... sounds... friendly!" The little pokemon grinned at his own joke and went on in.

"Welcome to Ozzy's Friend Zone!" A friendly looking Sandshrew approached the Glaceon.

"Hellooo!" Mikey stretched out the end of the word as he glanced around the "Friend Zone."
A bar, huh? Just my type of place!, "I'll have some Berry Ale..." The glaceon gave a playful grin to the bar owner.

The bar owner returned the smile. "I'll go get that ready for you." He walked up to one of the many Emolga working at the bar. "One Potent Berry Juice for the glaceon."

As Mikey waited for his drink to be prepared he approached one of the windows. The little town was full of pokemon walking around, talking, meeting one another. I should go out and meet someone...

Near the bar he could see a group of pokemon gathered around a fallen Skitty, a Gengar and a Lucario raising a little commotion, and a Milktank screaming good morning. "Sheesh.. I can hear that cow even from in here."

"Sir your drink is ready!" The squeaky little voice drew Mikey out of his thoughts and he strolled up to the bar. "Time to get hammered!!"​

Years
Ichigo the Skitty

Ichigo groaned softly and opened her eyes, wincing at the bright sunlight. "Did I fall asleep?" she mumbled. She looked at the Pokemon near her and tilted her head. "Who are you?" she asked, standing up weakly. Her stomach growled again. Ichigo giggled sheepishly and sat down. "I guess I was hungry... Sorry about that. I just got here, and I ran out of supplies a while ago." She smiled and looked around. She froze when she saw her tail beating the ground rhythmically and couldn't help herself. She purred and started to chase her tail, ignoring the other Pokemon near her.

DeuceClubs

Boom Shakalaka
Years
Toko & Luna
{Joint Post}
Spr_5b_575.png
Spr_5b2_509.png

Gothorita let out a chirp of excitement as the Skitty opened her eyes. Her hands were no longer inside her bag, nor her face facing the Riolu. Right now she cared about the Skitty and how she was doing. However, the head tilt only caused Gothorita to smile and feel infatuated by the cuteness. Of course, she's resisting the urge to hug the furball. As for Luna, she had a smile in her face.

"Who are you?" she asked.

"Oh, sorry for not introducing myself," she sheepishly smiled. "My name is Toko!"

"Well my name is Luna," the Purrloin pointed at herself.

"I guess I was hungry... Sorry about that. I just got here, and I ran out of supplies a while ago," the Skitty explained. Unfortunately, when the Skitty started chasing her tail, the purple cat's smile turned into a frown. She was confused and wasn't expecting her to.. chase her tail. Toko didn't seem to mind, and instead she stood up.

"I'll see if I can buy some berries for you with the money I have... I'll be right back!"

Luna stared at Toko as she disappeared into the crowd. Looking back at the Skitty, she asked "Are you sure you're alright...?"

Meanwhile, with Toko, she went around the crowd of Pokemon and started to search for a certain shop. One of them in particular fit her very needs... Janna's Berry Farm! Fortunately there was nobody in line at the moment, so she took the chance to go.

"Oh! Why hello there!" the sheep smiled kindly. "I'm Janna and I run Janna's Berry Farm. I'd like to welcome you to Gold Town!"

"Thank you!" Toko responded, opening her bag and taking out 80 ✧. It was then she saw at the corner of her eye an Oran Berry getting closer to her. Toko looked up, and to her surprise, Janna was offering her a free Oran Berry. "You're new here, aren't you? This is a gift from me to you!"

"Oh no, I can't take it... let me pay for that too-"

"No need to worry dear," Janna said as Toko accepted the gift. Afterwards Toko payed for two more Oran Berries and said her farewells to the shop owner. As she walked back towards the Skitty with hope for her getting better, she noticed a Miltank. She remembered having heard a "Good morning" from him, and felt bad for not saying anything in return. She faced the Miltank and waved at him.

"Good Morning! I'm sorry for not responding! Oh um.. wait.. that...," she stopped, blushing. 'He probably thinks I'm a bad Gothorita for suddenly interrupting... and catching his attention,' she thought. She looked up and smiled. "Oh, right, Good Morning.. again!" she repeated, feeling nervous as she ran back to where Skitty, Luna, and the Riolu were.​

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
(OOC: Are you guys ready for the Konzu? There's no way you're ready for the Konzu. Don't lie to me. You aren't ready for the Konzu.)

Konzu The Mighty Snorlax
Inventory of Konzu the Mighty Snorlax
Spoiler:

Konzu arrived in the tiny town with a big grin on his face. He rubbed his tummy happily and let out a large belch. He had just finished his feast of more apples than anyone has ever eaten. "Konzu Konzu Konzu." He began to sing the song that his happy heart emitted, and his tiny brain could conjure. "Konzu Konzu Konzu Konzu Konzu." He began to skip lightly, unaware of the earth shaking every time he landed. "Konzu Konzu Konzu Konzu Konzu Konzu." Konzu was singing as he entered the town, but he decided to stop skipping because he felt something squishy under his feet. "Konzu?" He attempted to bend over, but couldn't manage it. "Konzu!" Konzu frustrated! Konzu mad! Konzu want off foot! "Konzu!" He scraped his foot against a nearby building and found that it was a Ditto. "Konzu Konzu Konzu!" Konzu gave a small apologetic bow of the head, and began to lumber into town.

Konzu was having a grand old time just wandering around, looking at all the tiny pokemon. They were so cute and tiny and squishable. "Konzu!" Konzu reached down and began to pet the pokemon that his stubby-ish arms could reach. laughing as he stroked the fuzzier ones. "Konzu!" He pulled his hand back as he layed his hand on a Ferroseed. "KONZU!" He roared in frustration and picked the Ferroseed up, causing him even more pain. "KONZU KONZU KONZU KONZU KONZU KONZU!" It would have been smart not to pick up the Ferroseed, but Konzu didn't know better. "KONZU!" Konzu dropped the Ferroseed, who was screaming in sheer terror and would probably have tramautic nightmares and flashbacks for the rest of his life, and punted it across the town. "KONZU!" Konzu gave a nod of satisfaction and kissed his hands. "Konzu..." Konzu suddenly felt bad for the little pokemon. It didn't mean to hurt him. "Konzu." He gave a frown and pulled an apple from the depths of his stomach and tossed it into his mouth, chewing loudly. Konzu suddenly felt better. He pumped his fist into the air and shouted in triumph. "KONZU!"​

Geras

Roleplayer
Years

Seraph - Gold Town

Inventory:
Spoiler:

Upon entering Gold Town, Seraph looked around at all the pokemon running around and going about their business. He was aware that many of these were going to be fellow members of the mass guild that would explore the tomb that has claimed so many lives. There were several fully evolved pokemon that looked quite formidable, yet alongside them were many other smaller and younger pokemon. Seraph hoped that they weren't planning on going as well. While he could respect their desire to perform righteous deeds, he didn't think they understood the gravity of the situation and would potentially become a hindrance to the mission. It would be better for them to stay in town and train, then proceed when ready. Besides them, he knew there were also many other foolish ones seeking adventure, wealth, or other ridiculous things. If they contributed to the mission then he would tolerate them, but if they interfered with it then they would find no friend in Seraph. He feared that in their frivolous pursuits that they would endanger themselves as well and force others like himself to risk themselves in rescuing them.

Continuing on his way, Seraph felt something bump into him. Looking down, he saw a fallen Pichu on the ground next to an apple that it was presumably carrying. It quickly got up and looked around, turning its head frantically. It was clearly in a panic. The reason for it became clear as he saw a Tyranitar chasing after it. When the Pichu tried to escape, Seraph blocked its path and kept it from getting away. He wanted to see what this was about. "Please let me go, mister," pleaded the Pichu. "That mean Tyranitar is trying to beat me up and take my apple!" Many would look at this as a small helpless pokemon being attacked by a larger bully, but Seraph had learned not to take what others tell him as truth. Evil will often try to use deception to worm its way from justice.

It didn't take long for the Tyranitar to catch up. "There you are, you little runt!" It grabbed the Pichu and lifted it high above the ground. "You're gonna pay for what you did," It said as it threw the Pichu to the ground. Regardless of the truth behind the Pichu's words, Seraph couldn't let the Tyranitar continue.

"Cease this," commanded Seraph.

The Tyranitar looked at him. "Look, pal, thanks for helping me catch this rat and all, but this really isn't any of your business. This kid is always messing with my son and today he stole that apple from him. I think he needs to be taught a lesson." In defiance of the father's will, Seraph flew in between the Tyranitar and his victim. "Hey, what're you doing? Move, buddy!"

Seraph didn't budge. He noticed the Pichu try to run away, but Seraph simply said, "Hold, mouse, else risk facing my fury!" Sure enough, it stayed put. He then turned to the Tyranitar. "An emotional father is not fit to pass judgement as he sees fit. Leave the child to me."

The father was visibly angry. "Not fit to pass judgement? Who do you think you are? What makes you so much more 'fit to pass judgement'? For the last time, get out of my way or you get a stone-edge to the face! I'm sure a fire and bug type like you wouldn't like that, would you?"

If he didn't wish to comply with his demands then so be it. Seraph's wings burst into flames before he continued. "I am a servant of justice, sworn to uphold the ways of virtue and righteousness. It is my responsibility to enforce good upon those who would do evil." The Tyranitar had a look of confusion on his face. "May I remind you that your rock type does naught to protect you from bug?"

The Tyranitar father had an annoyed look on his face. "Fine, you win. Take the kid, you crazy bug!" With that, he left.

Once that was over, Seraph put out the flames on his wings and turned to the child. The Pichu had a nervous grin on his face. Again, the Pichu started tiptoeing away, but Seraph ignited the flames on his wings again, signaling that he wasn't done yet. "Child, you will return that apple and leave that father's child alone. Fail to do so and you shall suffer my wrath. You cannot escape me. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?" The Pichu nodded furiously and ran in the same direction that the Tyranitar had gone. He would have to confirm that the child had done as he had asked, but pokemon usually didn't risk lying to him. It was thanks to him that his old village was a peaceful, orderly place. Considering the scene just now, Seraph knew he had a long way to go before this place was brought to order.

Team

N/A

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years

311.gif
Alaric - A Resume On Taking Over the World Pt.3

ALARICVENTORY:
Spoiler:
Yes! Yes, yes yes! It worked! Now I'm one step closer of taking over this place! Sniffing and sobbing, Alaric stands up, making splashy sounds over the puddle of tears he so quickly made, "I-You don't have to, but..." Slowly he extends his arms towards the apple Tobias had previously offered him, tears still invading his face, although there were just the fake ones this time.

Getting a solid grip of the apple, and placing it against its chest, he decides to proceed between sobs, "Thank you, sir." With that said he slowly makes his way away from Tobias and the Lucario that stood behind him, which neither of them seemed to notice. Alaric didn't, at least...

After a few minutes, once he's far away and where Tobias won't be able to notice him among the huge crowds of Gold Town, he decides to wipe his tears with haste, laughing as a mischievous grin takes over his face, "Thanks for your generous donation!" Dancing around with the apple, he decides to walk around in search for another victim. Maybe this time around he can get a Big Apple? We shall see... Soon.

Allies: None
Enemies: Currently none. Won't last long.
Other:
094.gif

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
Blaze the Ninetales -- Gold Town

I guess I'll talk to Blue later, Blaze thought. I might as well head to Ozzy's Friend Zone. He approached the bar and sat down. It wasn't really that busy at this time of day. Blaze was feeling tired. He hadn't slept in days. He curled up, closed his eyes, and he was out like a light.

"May I help you?" a voice said. Blaze opened his eyes. How long was I asleep? he thought. He darted his head around in search of a clock. He found one on the wall. It had only been a hour. "May I help you?" the voice said again. Blaze turned around. It was one of the Emolga barstaff. "Oh." Blaze replied. "Yeah. I guess I'll just have some Pokéjuice." Emolga smiled and said, "Coming right up." He looked at the Meowth next to him. "Hi," the Meowth said.

They were so deep in conversation that Blaze got startled when Emolga came back and handed him the Pokéjuice. It was a pretty large glass. He took a sip. It tasted different. Did they change the recipe? he wondered. Just as the Emolga was about to leave, he asked, "Excuse me, what's in this?" The Emolga pulled out a book from the counter behind him. Blaze thought the cover said Drink Recipes Reading the book, she replied, "Two Oran Berries, a Sitrus Berry, and a Rawst Berry." Strange. Last time, it had been a Chesto Berry, not a Rawst Berry. He continued drinking the Pokéjuice.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years

241.png
Milran the Miltank

like the ceiling can't hold ME!

Inventory:
Spoiler:

Gold Town seemed unperturbed by Milran's shouting, a trait shared among towns. They would always be the huge center of activity and you can practically do anything and nobody bats an eye. Milran smirked as he recalled an incident where he gulped in a whole gallon of milk in the center of the town square and made a Miltank fountain of milk. Of course, many found it disgusting but did anybody try to stop him? No, that town was really apathetic. (Was it the town where I traveled with a Tyranitar or a Garchomp? Hmmm... Can't remember.)

Anyway, Milran decided to try and ask directions around from the locals. There were a bunch of other adventurers entering the town (OHMYGOD THAT SNORLAX IS HUGE). Most were adventurers, like Milran, obvious from the way they are looking around town. Like it was their first time, which it is. "No sense in asking them for directions," Milran told himself. Almost all of the other local-looking Pokemon were busy in their shopping or tending to their wares. "Hmmm... Who shall the medical Pokemon ask for direction when lost?" Just then, Milran noticed a Plusle, skipping here and there, holding an Apple in his hand. Jackpot. Milran approached the Plusle and blocked its way.

"Hey, kid," Milran happily said, his neck bell echoing his mood. "Where's the Swap Shop?"

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Nierro: This is the beginning- I mean, zis!
212.png

In The Bag:
Spoiler:

"Zis izz zee..." The Scizor pauses as he clears his throat mockingly, to do a German 'attempt' at an American accent, "Gold Town, eh?" He returns his voice to as it was earlier. "Seems... shpecial." Realizing that there's so many people, he gets to work. Being late to the party? No excuses. He walks strictly to the Friend Zone, run by a Sandslash. "You, listen. Bringen a drink. Any drink." Quickly handed a soda by an Emolga, he chugs it down.

"Thanken you, sir." He takes his leave but drops a small, green, mossy stone by accident on the floor.

"You're welcome... hey, you dropped something!" One of the Emolga chatters. "Hello? Hello?! Somebody, bring that to him!"

The Scizor is to busy walking away, staring at the Treasure Bag slinged across his shoulder. He takes out his Explorer's Badge as he walks away. He likes the color, and although he doesn't bother with rank, he does look at his name etched into the badge. Nierro. It doesn't have a team name; this is due to the fact he wasn't in one when he got it. He sighs and looks at his reflection as it glints in the sun. This makes him stop and stare deeply into it.

It wasn't too long ago, he was sure. It was after he mastered mocking the other children when he was younger with different accents that he learned not to use it for such things. He had been such a vicious Scyther. So vicious. He shakes his head and looks away, but then grins, stuffing the Explorer Badge away and putting on a blue scarf, which reaches about two feet downwards after it curls around his neck before cutting off.

"Hey, stop it!" An apple falls on the floor.

"How about... no?"

"But don't take my other stuff! Please!" In the young Scyther's flurry, a stone falls on the floor. Green, and mossy, it makes a small sound.

"Oooh... this may be valuable! Thanks, kid!"

"No, please, don't!" But it is too late to protest, and even if it wasn't, nothing would have come to fruition except violence. The young one looked at the amount of money he had. 50✧. He hoped, desperately, that this would be enough.

The Scizor sits on a bench in reminiscence, near the Friend Zone, tossing an Apple up in the air and catching it again, not aware that he's missing something. He begins to think what to do first, although this thinking is very possibly totally going to go somewhere that has no reason to be mentioned here. SO therefore, let us assume he is currently zoning out.​

Last edited:

DeuceClubs

Boom Shakalaka
Years
Toko
~The Journey Begins Now~

Spr_5b_575.png

She was about to reach the small group of Pokemon until she stopped at the sight of Luna. She seemed to have everything under control. There was a Riolu along with them as well... and Luna didn't even need her help to wake up the Skitty. Seeing as how they were off better without her, not wanting to be a bother of any sort, she stored the berries and turned around.

"Excu-" she started to say, but the Miltank was gone. Perhaps he didn't hear her when she yelled out Good Morning to him? Then again her voice was rather soft and too velvety for others to even catch on with.

She stopped to think of what to do. She had Oran Berries now, and wanted to save her money in case she thought of something else to buy, leaving her with...

"I guess I do have to make some friends... don't I?" she mumbled, glancing around. Everybody seemed stronger and more responsible for being a Guild Member. Thinking back to her reflection from the pond, she hesitated to move. What if she didn't have what it takes? What if she would only be a nuisance? What if...

The girl shook her head, blocking the negative thoughts from consuming her. "Here goes nothing... I guess," she forced herself to say as she looked for a decent place to meet new members. Janna's shop seemed busy, as well as the Gothitelle's from earlier.

Walking around in circles, slowly, the only place she found adequate to meet new members was Ozzy's Friend Zone. Wanting to give it a shot, she entered and saw dozens of Pokemon wandering around, already making new friends and hanging out. Of course there were a few who seem... rather lonely. Maybe she could try meeting them?

"Oh my... I feel so small in this place." She meandered around, hoping to bump into somebody or at least get some attention. It was then she suddenly heard an Emolga cry out to public.

"Hello? Hello?! Somebody, bring that to him!" the rodent pointed to the green, mossy stone on the floor. Seeing as how she had nothing better to do, she ran over to where the stone was and gently picked it up. The Emolga glanced at her, sighing in relief. "Can you please return it to it's owner?" he asked, but Toko blinked.

"I'll...try-"

"It's a Scizor with a blue scarf, you can't miss him! Sorry but I must run, duty calls!"

With that said he flies off, attending other awaiting customers. The Gothorita simply glances around, looking for the Scizor he described... but he was nowhere to be seen. Frantic and worried, she was about to ask a Kecleon if he had seen the Scizor, but he suddenly threw is arms up and started to flail, causing her to yelp and back away quickly. By the time he had turned to apologize, she had already spoken.

"So sorry to interrupt... but have you seen a Scizor with a blue scarf around here? He dropped something and I wanted to.. return it," she wondered. He took a few moments to ponder, and glanced all over the bar for such a Pokemon.

"Errr... nope! Sorry girly... wish I could help you more though," he answered with a frown. She stuffs the stone into her bag, smiling at the Kecleon.

"No no it's fine! Thank you anyway!" she happily said as she ran out. Once outside, she stopped to take a good look around. "Oh.. where do I start..." Toko remained in that position for a few minutes before she realized she was blocking the path to the Friend Zone, causing her to blush and jump to the side apologizing. "Sorry.. I didn't mean to block your path," she mumbled, but it wasn't loud enough for them to hear.

Uncertain as to what to do with the stone, she took it out. Giving the area one last look, she was surprised to see a Scizor sitting on a bench only a few feet away from her. His back was to her, but she could clearly see the blue scarf. Her face beamed with delight. With the stone in hand, she walks over to the figure and hesitates, not knowing what to say.

"Excuse me... um... does this belong to you?" Toko spoke loud enough for him to hear, lifting the stone for him to see.​

Last edited:

kosuke

Extraterrestrial DNA
Years
232.png
END - A ROLLING BEGINNING Pt 1

Another day in Gold Town. A great day indeed. It was 8 am then, and sun is already up. Its busy all around town since every Pokemon is already preparing for the tomb raiding. Everyone including the guild masters, guild members, and even the pokemon with business. Everyone seems to be really serious about this.

A pokemon has just arrived. That pokemon was a Donphan named End. "Gold Town, at last!" he sighed. Its been a very long journey travelling from his hometown to Gold Town. He has been travelling for twenty four hours nonstop, and his belly is almost empty already.

He roamed around the town looking for food. He is already getting dizzy when he saw a garden. He took a look at the garden, and he saw a pokemon leaving with berries on its hand. He hurriedly rolled to the garden, and to a pokemon named Janna.

He was about to get his money when he remembered that he left it at home. He felt that there is no hope already. His belly is already empty. He is already dizzy, and he don't know what to do anymore.

Janna handed a berry. "This one's for free." She said. End was delighted. He immediately swallowed the berry given to him. "Thank you, ma'am." He said after eating the berry given to him. Then, he suddenly changed into his 'wheel form'. Janna was surprised. She examined End, and found out that he slept.

Last edited:

Kranic

What did you say about my hair
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
DW4hupL.gif

Kaizah the Breloom
Inventory
Spoiler:

A single red-orange Breloom stood at the gates of the Gold Town. He had a single thought stirring inside his mind: to explore the ruins with the Pokecommunity guild - his guild - or at least what he believed to have been his guild.

It is said that the Breloom has been an explorer all his life. He barely had any memory of his hometown, or first home, or ever really having a home to begin with. In all honesty, the Breloom couldn't even remember when he joined this guild, although he was told it was fairly recently, though that felt no more correct than anything other lie he may have been told The Breloom's life made so little sense to him. There were very few things the amnesiac pokemon knew about himself, the first being that his name is Kaizah, occasionally shortened to Kai, the second is that he is a member of the Pokecommunity guild. The only reason he is certain of these two things is because of the nadge that he found on his person when waking up. As of right now, that is his earliest memory. When he finally tracked the guild down and questioned some the members, they confirmed he too was a member, however, nobody seemed to know him very well.

Kaizer was told that one day he decided to go out exploring on his own, without telling anyone about his destination, from there he was missing for nearly an entire month. When he returned he had no memory of any events prior to awaking. On returning to the guild he was informed on the details regarding his life they could answer, but there was little to no really useful information on him before then joining the guild. It seems that in his previous life, Kai was a rather mysterious and solitary person, much to the dismay to his future self.

In the small amount of time since his revival, the Breloom has heard a few rumors regarding pokemon that have gotten amnesia suddenly. The first rumors he heard, were tales of humans transformed into pokemon, who when they awaken lost all memories of their previous life and having to slowly regain them in form of dizzy spells and dreams. Given that Kaizah hasn't faced with of these symptoms and there is a record for his history before losing his memory, he firmly believed that this wasn't the case for him.

The second type of rumors he heard involved the legendary pokemon, Uxie, who erases memories from victims that go to places they do not belong. Kaizah had much more faith in this theory, often questioning if his problems could really just be the result of being at the wrong place at the wrong time? Again, Kaizah had no way of knowing. Seeing as he has no memory of the event of losing his memory. If only he had a means of knowing where he went and why.
Ultimately what Kaizer would like to do is figure out his past and learn what happened to him and why, but he understands that at this time tere is no mean to finding out. His only hope lies in recreating his life to what it was like before he lost his memories and hope hints arise from there.

Regardless, all this was unimportant to the pokemon at the moment, for right now it was fairly exciting day for the Breloom. There was only one thing for him to do today: prepare for the coming exploration, the guild raid on the tomb.
Kaizah slowly grew familiar with the town since his amnesia hit. Familiar enough to be able to find his way to the local businesses that he decided he needed to visit before going off on the exploration.

First off, he decided he wanted to go visit Tara's move tutorial, before doing anything else on the trip. There was a trick he decided he wanted to learn.

He moved his way towards the Espeon's shop, spotting quite the bit of commotion on his way. Promptly ignoring it all, he entered the shop, welcomed by a rather unusual Espeon, "Here to unlock latent potential?" Kaizah replied with his usual calm, "Yes. Please teach me this move." The breloom threw over a piece of paper towards the espeon. She floated the paper to her face and unfolded it. After taking a moment to read it, she let it fall to the ground, the text on the paper faded away. "Interesting, why did you not just tell me what you wanted to learn?" The espeon asked curiously, sending the paper off into the wind with her psychic powers. "Let's say, I prefers things to be secret." "Understood,please give me the payment so that we can begin." The breloom pulled out a small sac containing 350 ✧ and threw it over to the Espeon. The two then began the procedure to imbed a new technique to a pokemon. After a few minutes, the espeon pronounced:

"It is done, now begone."

With those words the Breloom left, off to his second location: Rika's Training Dojo.

Ashygirl

Ash is my bae!
Years
Sy the Riolu​

Sy watched in mild amusment as the Skitty chased her tail. Once he was sure sure that she would okay and was with the Purrloin his shyness returned and decided to leave to it, hoping they won't think him too rude by just leaving. Sy didn't like crowds very much so he decided to go somewhere quiet. He walked through the town taking care not to bump into anyone then arrived at the park.

The park was really beautiful. Lots of green grass, tons of colourful flowers and tall trees. Sy smiled. He really liked places like this. It reminded him of home. Sy shuddered slightly not wanting relive that terrible memory if he could help it. He sat on a nearby wooden bench and took in the amazing view.The path twisted and curved. Their was a gigantic flower bed in the center of the park. Sy looked up at the sky. It was a lovely day today. Not a cloud in sight. It was warm and pleasant. Sy took a deep breath of fresh air then pulled a leaf from his scarf. He began to blow on it to make a beautiful melody. It was calming yet a little sad.

Years

Hiro the Lucario

448.gif

Hiro's Inventory
Spoiler:

At Hiro's remark the pokemon he'd just insulted dropped the apple he was holding into an astonishingly large puddle of plusle tears. That pokemon was Tobias the gengar. Hiro and Tobias had known each other for several years and were not only rivals at nearly everything they attempted but were polar opposites in many ways. Tobias turned to face Hiro, who was quite a bit taller, and floated up until they were looking eye to eye. Hiro rolled his eyes at the Gengar's remarks
"Ah, Hiro. Great to see you as well. It's nice to know that you're still the same old stingy broad you've always been. Did you come to give me more of your boring, pointless advice on how to be a 'grown-up'?" The ghost type then proceeded to continue hurling abuse at Hiro, who just stood there still rolling his eyes.

Hiro felt his anger and resentment boil up within himself.
Why does Tobias of all the pokemon that could have shown up, have to be hear? WHY?!?!
"I would rather be a "miserable old broad" than an irritating wretch such as yourself. You don't need to worry about a lengthy lecture though, I have long since learned that words are too much for your feeble mind to comprehend. If you'd like I could give you a Dark Pulse or two though and see if knocking some sense into you is a possibility."

Hiro leered at Tobias who's mere presence in Gold Town was infuriating him. More so that that though he was aware he was being drawn down to the ghost types level, that he was allowing that to happen in his anger and that was just making him even angrier at Tobias.
"Please, just the say the word and I'll be happy to oblige."

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023

Tobias, the Dastardly Gengar / Gold Town

In which a Ghost-type receives angry, bitter threats from his Dog-themed rival

Sack 'o Stuff
Spoiler:

Tobias laughed loudly at Hiro's hollow threats - him, being defeated by the dog's pathetic Dark Pulse? Not even in his dreams! "Ah Hiro, it always was like you to forget the simplest of things. I know how badly you want to blast me with a Dark Pulse, but it wouldn't help you. Need I remind you that I possess Psychic? You wouldn't forget that move, would you? The move that has easily knocked you out countless times. I'm sure it's been embedded in your minuscule brain for a while now, alongside that itching nerve that's always reminding you that you will never best me. And although I would so much enjoy using it to defeat you once more at this moment, we do happen to be in town, if you haven't realized. Should a fight occur here, innocent bystanders would be at a risk of being injured. You don't want that on your conscious on top of your nagging uselessness, would you?"

Tobias stretched his arms, his ears wiggling as he did so. "If you aren't here to spew more ineffective insults and inane advice, then why do you insist on wasting my time? A Gengar such as myself has a lot of deception on his schedule, as well as theft and the frightening of townsfolk, and can't be bothered by a pitiful puppy such as yourself. I do have many preparations to make before the big guild expedition that I'm sure you forgot about also. I was talking with Swifty a few days ago, and there may or may not have been a mention of the possibility that I could be one of the main leaders of said expedition. But, it's not confirmed, and I wouldn't want to be one to spread rumors, would I?" Another Cheshire Cat-like grin. "I do hope you get picked to go on it as well. I wouldn't want you to think that you're no good, although you've proven numerous times that your usefulness is no longer what it used to be. And that temper, golly! Who would want to work with someone as loathsome as you? Always so serious, never likes to cooperate. It would be like talking to a grapefruit... although grapefruits are definitely more entertaining than you, heuheuheuh."

Tobias clapped his hands together as he finished talking. "Now that my mental breakdown of your psyche is over, how may I be of assistance to my pygmy rival?"

Last edited:
Years
Ichigo the Skitty

Ichigo stopped chasing her tail and looked around. Where'd everybody go? She pouted. Pokemon these days were just no fun anymore. "I'll go find someone else to eat and food to play with." Ichigo paused. That came out wrong, didn't it? Oh well. It didn't matter much anyway. Ichigo sighed and sat down. She licked her and started to groom herself. "If playing didn't get me so dirty, I would play all day..." Ichigo stood up and took a deep breath. "Does anybody want to play with me?!" she yelled at the top of her lungs. She was sure that everyone in town would be able to hear her. I hope I don't attract any weirdos... Wait, maybe they'd like to play, too. Weirdos can't be boring.

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
Blaze The Ninetales -- A Skitty's Cry Pt. 1-- Gold Town

"And that's why I think the winner of a battle shouldn't be predetermined by type advantages," Blaze ended. Once again, he was in another discussion with the Meowth next to him. He took another sip of his Pokéjuice. The glass was empty now.

Just as an Emolga flew by, he said, "May I have a refill?" The Emolga let out a groan of exhaustion. "All right," she answered. "So," the Meowth said, "What are your opinions on one-hit KO moves?

When Emolga returned, a extremely loud yell of, "Does anybody want to play with me?" came from the other side of town. "I'll just take that to go," said Blaze, and he started off to southern Gold Town.

"Bye!" Meowth called.

Blaze look down at Ichigo the Skitty. "Hi," Blaze said. "Were you the one that cried for someone to play with?

Capi6

PokeFreak
Years
Luna the Purrloin

As I watched the Skitty walk away, I got depressed. Wonder how she didn't see me beside her......... I'll have to find something to do now. I fixed my bag and then walked around town. I looked around and saw other pokemon talking to each other. I got a bit jealous that they had a friend to talk to. I looked at the sky and remembered why I was here. Ok! I'm going to look for pokemon to become friends with! I caught a glimpse of a Volcarona to my right. I wonder if that Volcarona can be my friend? I walked over to it and stopped beside it.
"Hello. It's nice to meet you." I said as I bowed to the Volcarona.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years

Seraph - Gold Town

Inventory:
Spoiler:

Seraph continued to wander around town wondering where to start his preparations when he saw a Purrloin approach him from the side. Purrloin were a species known to be thieves but Seraph knew not to trust the judgments of others. When it reached him, the Purrloin bowed and said, "Hello. It's nice to meet you." It was a nice change from recent events to see someone who knew proper manners. She showed promise, but Seraph couldn't be convinced with just an introduction. There shouldn't be a problem though as long as he stayed alert. He was sure if this Purrloin was smart enough to use deception then she was also smart enough to stay away from an angry bug type with burning wings.

"It is a relief to finally see a well educated child in this town. Do you need something, young one?" Seraph's voice was deep and booming, a voice that commanded authority. He hoped that the words spoken were gentle enough to keep the Purrloin from being intimidated. Suddenly a thought occurred to him. In addition to moral alignment, he had no idea which of these pokemon planned to join the fight against the tomb. It was obvious that those with guild badges would participate, but that spoke naught for the rest. It was entirely possible that this little one planned to fight as well. He had to know. "Hold. What brings you to this town?"

Team

N/A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back