• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naku's Big Bag of Mafia Shenanigans II

Years
  • So based on what I have been seen and told:

Night One

Firstly, I had information that Desox and Tails voted for "No one", with one being Mafia and one Town. Tails then flipped as Town, so that's why I pushed Desox as Mafia; the Tailor side of things comes in because he's now been revealed as town so this has really swung me off a little bit.
    In terms of the other votes, the 1 vote on me was Town so that confirmed gimmepie as Town, the 1 vote on Neon Sword was Town so that's confirmed Charlie Brown as Town.
    The 2 allowed votes on Calzone were split as one Mafia and one Town between myself and Pecilia (Naku btw can you keep it as that because this has fkn confused me, I thought it was an inactive). Obviously I'm not Mafia, so this means we have another Mafia confirmed in Pecilia.

Night Two

This was a much wilder report. The one vote on me again confirmed that Desox was Town, furthering my confusion there.
    The 4 "No one" votes were comprised of three Town and one Mafia, one of these voters being Pecilia. With that confirmed, this means I had also confirmed Ho-oh, Saws and L'Belle as Town.
    The 1 vote on Miah was Town, confirming Abby as Town.
    The 1 vote on Pecilia was Third Party, confirming Syn as TP (as seen).
    The 3 votes on Desox comprised of 2 Town and 1 Third Party. Myself being in this, this means jd and Bard are Town/Third Party, unconfirmed as of yet.
    Out of the 3 that did not vote at all (Bidoof/Neon/Miah) there is a 1/1/1 split.

Now piecing the information altogether, I do not have confirmed alignments from the following players:

Bidoof
    Miah
    Bard
    jd
    Neon

Out of these 5, we have:

1 Mafia, 2 Third Party, 2 Town.

Just a recap of what I believe our alignments etc are:

TOWN
    Desox - T (I think but not sure wtf happened)
    TailsMK4 - T
    gimmepie - T
    Sawsbuck - T
    Ho-Oh - T
    L'Belle - T
    Abby - T
    Charlie Brown - T
    Nick Wilde - T

MAFIA
    Kitty - M
    Pecilia - M

THIRD PARTY
    Easy Money Sniper - TP
    Calzone407 - TP

UNKNOWN
    Bardothren -
    Miah -
    jdthebud -
    Bidoof FTW -
    Neon Sword -

##Vote Pecilia

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • inb4 mafia reset button comes to destroy this small world

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Pecilia thinks Nick Wilde will be surprised to find out that he's wrong on my alignment and that he wasted his reveal.

Desox

This account is inactive.
    Years
  • I cannot vote but it says nowhere I cannot comment.

My two cents are: even if Nick Wilde is Secretariat something's not right there.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Yea I was screwing with ya'll, seeing if anyone had been keeping tabs on roles, as for the third person break, I'm bad at this sue me. I really wanted to act that role. Still not mafia though. Also no reset buttons, I think there were only 2 (Desox and Mine) and Desox's Secretariat suggestion, unless Rabi's lying as that's a completely possible, not likely due to the confusion with Desox. Sore loser being dead also prevents that and speaking of them I think, out of irony of it being a role I suggested, I think I was targeted by them early on. So ya'll can vote me anyways but I'm more than likely going to lose so it would be a waste.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Yea I was screwing with ya'll, seeing if anyone had been keeping tabs on roles, as for the third person break, I'm bad at this sue me. I really wanted to act that role. Still not mafia though. Also no reset buttons, I think there were only 2 (Desox and Mine) and Desox's Secretariat suggestion, unless Rabi's lying as that's a completely possible, not likely due to the confusion with Desox. Sore loser being dead also prevents that and speaking of them I think, out of irony of it being a role I suggested, I think I was targeted by them early on. So ya'll can vote me anyways but I'm more than likely going to lose so it would be a waste.
    Do you still lose if the Sore Loser is dead? Also, how would lynching you be a waste solely because you're going to lose? If you're mafia we still need to lynch you.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Do you still lose if the Sore Loser is dead? Also, how would lynching you be a waste solely because you're going to lose? If you're mafia we still need to lynch you.

I'm not mafia though lol and yea you would, it's a pretty mean role.

##Vote No One

Last edited:

Bardothren

Muddling along somehow
    Years
  • I'm going to go ahead and trust Nick's report. ##Vote Pecilia. A thing I learned last night give me reason to believe his intelligence.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Night Three

Final Vote Count

Player
    Desox
    Sawsbuck
    jdthebud
    Pecilia
    L'Belle
    Bidoof FTW
    Neon Sword
    Abby
    Miah
    Bardothren
    Nick Wilde
    Votes For
    Does Note Vote
    Pecilia
    Pecilia
    No One
    N/A
    N/A
    N/A
    N/A
    Pecilia
    Pecilia
    Pecilia

The Story So Far . . .

"Everyone, kill Pecilia!" Nick Wilde yelled, holding up a thorough list of notes detailing his previous observations.

"Who?" asked an innocent town member.

"Pecilia," Nick Wilde repeated.

"Do you mean . . . uh, Peninsula?"

"No, no, I think he meant Piccolo."

"He obviously meant Piccadilly Heights!"

"Or was it Palindrome?"

Nick Wilde stood there in silence, glancing between the other townsfolk.

"Yes, Palindrome, whatever!" He snapped after they tested his patience for too long. The outburst seemed to rally them, however, and soon the entire town was tearing Palindromeda's decaying body limb from limb. Another undead returned to the grave from whence it came.

How many of them were there by now?​

Palindrome has died! They were a Zombie.

rules

• All PokéCommunity rules apply.
    • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
    • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
    • Do not post here once you have been killed or otherwise removed from the game.
    • Do not post during the Night Phase.
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM or via Discord (Nakuzami#0743).
    • If you're not using your night action, PM/Discord me saying as much.
    • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed at any time.
    • If your vote is not in the format of [b]##Vote[/b] Player, it will not be counted.
    • If you wish to change your vote, first put [b]##Unvote[/b] Player before casting your new vote.
    • You may choose to vote for "No One."
    • Night Phases should generally last 24 hours. Day Phases are 48 hours.
    • Plurality Vote. This means that the player with the most votes will be lynched, even if they only have one or two votes on them.
    • Mafia Hammer Vote. One mafia member carries out the mafia kill each night, chosen by them.

cast list

Nakuzami as the Game Master

Desox as a Treestump
    Sawsbuck
    jdthebud
    L'Belle
    Bidoof FTW
    Neon Sword
    Abby
    Miah
    Bardothren
    Nick Wilde