• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Nameless FireRed Project [Alpha 1.02 Released]

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2022
    Hi, I just came to ask: Can the wild Misdreavus, Yamasks, Gastlys and Haunters have a Spell Tag equipped just like in the official games?
    As I'm advancing through the plot, I'm also catching and evolving 'mons with the Exp. Share system and Gengar is one of my actual objectives.
    Just in case I've been searching in Lavender's Tower with Frisk but so far none of wild pokemons that appears over there seems to be carrying them so far.

Yes. I used a Frisk Noibat with Thief and managed to get a Spell tag from a wild Haunter in the pokemon tower rather quickly.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2022
    Where can I find an Expert Belt in this game?

Last edited:

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2022
    Since Azurile is back, I thought I would ask for some changes/fixes in breeding with the next version.

1: Males should be able to pass on a hidden ability to the offspring 20% of the time even if it's not with Ditto.
    2: The first move of the parents should be able to pass to the offspring as well.
    3: move tutor moves should be egg moves as well.

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    i have hatched a perfect IV modest arceus where do i buy the plates?

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    There at 3 island but why is it when I gave arceus a plate it's sp atk decreased by 30? And also arceus has spiritombs cry for some reasons and the mega cries are messed up although I don't know if it's all of them

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2017
    I'd like to report a glitch, zorua's illusion will not wear off if it's confused and hits itself with confusion before the opponent hits it. After taking confusion damage even if the opponent hits zorua the illusion won't wear off.
    Also there's a graphical problem with the move wish, sometimes it works normally but sometimes instead of the white sparkles large brown pixels would appear.

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2022
    Here are all the locations of the Hidden Passages/Groves located throughout Pokemon Nameless FireRed. (At least the ones I've found anyways)

The images start with Viridian Forest, and work their way up to Route 16 at the moment. However, due to me being on mobile, I can't pinpoint which route is which, but I can certainly list all of the routes that have these hidden paths so far:

Viridian Forest, Route 2, Route 7, Route 8, Route 11, Route 13, Route 16

Nameless FireRed Project [Alpha 1.02 Released]

I'f I remember correctly, starting from top LEFT then going across, then MIDDLE left and across, then BOTTOM left, the order is:

Viridian, 16, 13, 11, 8, 7, 2

(NOTE: After you leave that route in around 15 minutes of random exploration, that same hidden passage will have a new Pokemon or item available. This also works with all of the berry and apricorn trees.)
    You missed a few. There's one in the Rock Tunnel, one in Mt. Moon, and even one in Pewter city.

Also, it's been stated a few times before. The Grottos don't refresh every 15 minutes. They have a possibility of respawning every 256 steps you take. Spawning pokemon is a 5% chance every 256 steps

Years
  • You missed a few. There's one in the Rock Tunnel, one in Mt. Moon, and even one in Pewter city.

Also, it's been stated a few times before. The Grottos don't refresh every 15 minutes. They have a possibility of respawning every 256 steps you take. Spawning pokemon is a 5% chance every 256 steps

Oh, my bad. Well either way, I have about 35 Green Shards thanks to the Grottos.

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2022
    How do I evolve haunter

level up while Haunter is holding a spell tag.
    Spell tags can be found on wild Haunters and Misdreavus. I used a Noibat with the Ability Frisk, and the TM move Thief to get mine.

Back