• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Nameless FireRed Project [Alpha 1.02 Released]

Years
  • This was the kind of my dream pokemon game! OMG thank you for making and sharing this kind of hack!

But can someone help me get my earthquake tm? It seems that i cant rebattle the trainers in victory road because i cant use my vs seeker inside... Also my 5 perfect iv roserade picked up an item "zzzzzzzzz" in sevii island that when i get it the game crahses so she's going to hold it for the rest of her life... it so very heart breaking </3

Then there's a bug in sevii island, a trainer using "!" move then the game hangs idk where the exact location is because i already forgot xD

And moon blast is status type.. i dont know if this is already reported. Sorry for my bad english hahaha ^^

EDIT: Does mummy ability works? Because there's no message popping out that my opponents ability becomes mummy when im receiving physical moves from him.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2017
    This was the kind of my dream pokemon game! OMG thank you for making and sharing this kind of hack!

But can someone help me get my earthquake tm? It seems that i cant rebattle the trainers in victory road because i cant use my vs seeker inside... Also my 5 perfect iv roserade picked up an item "zzzzzzzzz" in sevii island that when i get it the game crahses so she's going to hold it for the rest of her life... it so very heart breaking </3

Then there's a bug in sevii island, a trainer using "!" move then the game hangs idk where the exact location is because i already forgot xD

And moon blast is status type.. i dont know if this is already reported. Sorry for my bad english hahaha ^^

EDIT: Does mummy ability works? Because there's no message popping out that my opponents ability becomes mummy when im receiving physical moves from him.
    Have you tried putting your Roserade in the PC and use the move item option in PC??

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2017
    I would like to report another glitch, the move tailwind doesn't work right. It often fails for no reason and "tailwind petered out" message never displays.

Years
  • Have you tried putting your Roserade in the PC and use the move item option in PC??

Yes it holds zzNormal Gemzz and when if i try to get it the game crashes.. Sad to say i already dispose my roserade because of that..

Edit: So far i found this bugs while playing the game: mega kangaskhan power punch 2nd hit will increase my opponents attack instead of mine, also multiple hits wont trigger parental bond example double hit hitting twice only instead of four.
    Slowbro cant mega evolve! ;(
    Goodra's gooey ability wrong message but correct effect (it said it lowers my attack and sometimes it lowers my ability?! LOL)
    Some abilities dont work. Zen mode, flower gift, forewarn, deafitist, mummy, even traced intimidate.. :(
    Ability pills doesnt change ability
    Does brine really hits underground pokemon? Cuz i used dig and it still hits me..
    Status moves hits king shield
    Download ability doesnt show which attack is boosted

Are this abilities in the game?
    Symbiosis
    Imposter
    Harvest
    Cursed body

Im really inloved with this hack im so enjoying it! Waiting for the next update. Good luck! ^^

Last edited:

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    Does anyone know where the wild charge,focus blast and shadow ball TMS are? I need those

pokefreak890

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    I found shadow ball, focus blast and wild charge but the question is where do I find giga drain and the shiny charm

Hakon

Long Time Lurker
    Years
  • Just a quick question: Did the chance of finding the legendary dogs increase? Was just grinding on the route just north of Viridian City and found Suicune...Also caught him with a Premiere Ball!

pokefreak890

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    I just have one question how do you get victini to learn bolt strike blue flare and v-create

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2020
    Where can I find the power items or even the macho brace? Is it before the E4 or after?

Thanks.

Just a quick question: Did the chance of finding the legendary dogs increase? Was just grinding on the route just north of Viridian City and found Suicune...Also caught him with a Premiere Ball!

Already found two before the 4th gym... so I guess they're roaming pretty close to you at all times haha

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2017
    Yes it holds zzNormal Gemzz and when if i try to get it the game crashes.. Sad to say i already dispose my roserade because of that..

Edit: So far i found this bugs while playing the game: mega kangaskhan power punch 2nd hit will increase my opponents attack instead of mine, also multiple hits wont trigger parental bond example double hit hitting twice only instead of four.
    Slowbro cant mega evolve! ;(
    Goodra's gooey ability wrong message but correct effect (it said it lowers my attack and sometimes it lowers my ability?! LOL)
    Some abilities dont work. Zen mode, flower gift, forewarn, deafitist, mummy, even traced intimidate.. :(
    Ability pills doesnt change ability
    Does brine really hits underground pokemon? Cuz i used dig and it still hits me..
    Status moves hits king shield
    Download ability doesnt show which attack is boosted

Are this abilities in the game?
    Symbiosis
    Imposter
    Harvest
    Cursed body

Im really inloved with this hack im so enjoying it! Waiting for the next update. Good luck! ^^
    No I don't think imposter is in the game. A lot of people caught hidden groto ditto, it didn't have imposter.
    Status moves are supposed to work on King's shield.

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2017
    Were do we trade the Apricorns for Pokéballs?

EDIT: Also, how do I evolve Boldore?

Last edited:

kyo_the_kitsune

Lord of the Fish
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Aerial Ace type moves don't seem to ever hit. Both my Ralts and Roselia have Magical Leaf, which always misses, and Ralts even has Charming Cry which has the same problem. Is there something wrong with my patched version or is it a known bug?

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2016
    Hey all. I've been working on a relatively substantial update that I was aiming to get out before the end of the year, but it has been a bigger challenge than I thought and I don't think I'll get there in time :/ I'm still working on it, but I doubt I'll get it out by the end of the year. Also, progress on bug fixes has been more time consuming because I recently updated my computer so I haven't been able to get vba-sdl-h to run, meaning I have no debugger (if anyone knows of a debugger that works on a newer mac, please let me know). Anyways, I thought I'd let everyone know that I still have been and I still intend to work on this project, even though I'm not logging onto PC as often. Even if I'm not on these forums, I'm still chipping away at this project.
    If I missed a post in replies despite it not already being answered by someone else, please just repost - not intentional :) Thanks for playing.
    Spoiler:

pokefreak890

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    Thanks azurile but I'm here to tell you more interesting bugs I found when you heal with leftovers it doesn't heal the right amount but when you go into Pokémon option to switch a Pokémon the HP does show the right amount. And also when Aegislash switches from sheild form to blade form the attack stat shows that it increases but it keeps doing the same amount as if it were still on defense form

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2017

Thanks for the answer! I actually swapped my Boldore for a Rhydon. (so I'd really like to know if Protector is in the game XD).
    I beat the Elite Four today, so here are some things I'd like to point out:

- All the systems look really good, specially the new Exp. Share. I hope you can make a tutorial of that some time.
    - The thing that needs some polishing is the Difficulty system. I personally think de "boss have the same level as your strongest Pokémon" should be kept for Hard and Expert modes only. The levels you used on Easy mode should move up to Medium mode, and easy mode should keep levels similiar to vanilla FR, maybe up a level ou two to match the original Red/Blue levels.
    - It would be really handy if the Hidden Grottos had some sort of identification. Without the help from previous users on the thread, it is hard to find them.
    - I spent a lot of money buying coins to get Ice Beam TM from the Game Corner, but it gave me Blizzard instead -_- Also, some TM's in the Departament Store could be a little cheaper since they're from less powerful moves.
    - A TM location list would really come in handy. Trying to find Dark Pulse and Flamethrower for some time now.
    - I know I've said this before, but enabling running indoors would be really good, it is kinda frustrating when you're used to run and has to stop abruptaly. XD

Overall, the game is a really good experience. Can't wait for the next update!
    Good luck! ;)

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2022
    Is (1) a new feature of Sun/Moon, or is it something that you're asking for that a main game doesn't do?
    From what I found, it's not a new feature, so that would be something I'm asking for that the main game doesn't do... for the moment at least

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2016
    Thanks azurile but I'm here to tell you more interesting bugs I found when you heal with leftovers it doesn't heal the right amount but when you go into Pokémon option to switch a Pokémon the HP does show the right amount. And also when Aegislash switches from sheild form to blade form the attack stat shows that it increases but it keeps doing the same amount as if it were still on defense form
    That's interesting because I don't actually recall touching leftovers. I guess that's a graphical bug? Maybe the mega code, idk, so I'll have to see. & I'm aware of the Aegislash error. That's been fixed for the next patch. Its an example of me fixing one thing while breaking another a few patches back.
    Thanks for the answer! I actually swapped my Boldore for a Rhydon. (so I'd really like to know if Protector is in the game XD).
    I beat the Elite Four today, so here are some things I'd like to point out:

- All the systems look really good, specially the new Exp. Share. I hope you can make a tutorial of that some time.
    - The thing that needs some polishing is the Difficulty system. I personally think de "boss have the same level as your strongest Pokémon" should be kept for Hard and Expert modes only. The levels you used on Easy mode should move up to Medium mode, and easy mode should keep levels similiar to vanilla FR, maybe up a level ou two to match the original Red/Blue levels.
    - It would be really handy if the Hidden Grottos had some sort of identification. Without the help from previous users on the thread, it is hard to find them.
    - I spent a lot of money buying coins to get Ice Beam TM from the Game Corner, but it gave me Blizzard instead -_- Also, some TM's in the Departament Store could be a little cheaper since they're from less powerful moves.
    - A TM location list would really come in handy. Trying to find Dark Pulse and Flamethrower for some time now.
    - I know I've said this before, but enabling running indoors would be really good, it is kinda frustrating when you're used to run and has to stop abruptaly. XD

Overall, the game is a really good experience. Can't wait for the next update!
    Good luck! ;)
    Yep, it is in the game, Sevii Islands. I believe there's an experience share patch out already. The part that differs is basically that I put it in the menu, which is more of a scripting thing than asm. The level match will be fixed in the next patch. Sorry on that TM stuff :(
    Thanks for the support & TM locations are at the bottom of this post.
    From what I found, it's not a new feature, so that would be something I'm asking for that the main game doesn't do... for the moment at least
    I could do it. I assume you mean for cases when the father is of the same family line as the mother. (don't want a Sap Sipper Marill breeding with a female starter Froakie and handing out Protean a few badges into the game, as an example) It would take off some annoyances/stress to get a female specifically, particularly for time sensitive swarms.

TM Locations:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2017
    That's interesting because I don't actually recall touching leftovers. I guess that's a graphical bug? Maybe the mega code, idk, so I'll have to see. & I'm aware of the Aegislash error. That's been fixed for the next patch. Its an example of me fixing one thing while breaking another a few patches back.Yep, it is in the game, Sevii Islands. I believe there's an experience share patch out already. The part that differs is basically that I put it in the menu, which is more of a scripting thing than asm. The level match will be fixed in the next patch. Sorry on that TM stuff :(
    Thanks for the support & TM locations are at the bottom of this post.I could do it. I assume you mean for cases when the father is of the same family line as the mother. (don't want a Sap Sipper Marill breeding with a female starter Froakie and handing out Protean a few badges into the game, as an example) It would take off some annoyances/stress to get a female specifically, particularly for time sensitive swarms.

TM Locations:
    Spoiler:

Thanks for the list! You should add it to the first post along with the Pokémon locations.
    Also, another suggestion would be updating the status condition rules to Gen VI standards (electric Pokémon immune to paralysis, etc)
    Gladly waiting the update to do a second playthrough. ^^

Last edited:
    Back