• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Never trust an alligator

Sublime

Blimey!
Years
  • Image: https://www.moviewallpapers.net/image...oro-6-1024.jpg
    Size: 480 x 300
    Color Scheme: Blue, green, pink, yellow and peach
    Border?: A thin pink border
    Text: No Thanks
    Specifics: I want the big monster "Totoro" to be brightened and the hat to be brightened.
    Notification? [y/n]: Yes
    Avatar? [y/n]: Yes, 130 x 130 please and thank you and focus on the Big monster please.

That link is actually a 404 error, so maybe you can get a working version? :x

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • I didn't get as much done today as I wished to. At all. But atleast I got through page one of requests :3! And I finished earlier than yesterday too :'D. Ohhh yay, text that people don't care about and most skip. Now to the bannerss.

Never trust an alligator
    Never trust an alligator

Never trust an alligator
    Never trust an alligator

Never trust an alligator
    Never trust an alligator

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    I didn't get as much done today as I wished to. At all. But atleast I got through page one of requests :3! And I finished earlier than yesterday too :'D. Ohhh yay, text that people don't care about and most skip. Now to the bannerss.

Never trust an alligator
    Never trust an alligator

Never trust an alligator
    Never trust an alligator

Never trust an alligator
    Never trust an alligator

*jumps around room*
    my life is fulfilled.
    you gotta sell these things online, youd be a billionaire
    thank you so much!!!!

Imagine.

Escaping Beyond Hope
    Years
    • Age 27
    • GBR
    • Seen Oct 28, 2015
    Image: Here.
    Size: 400x200.
    Color Scheme: Red and White.
    Border?: Yes please!
    Text : Eruption
    Specifics: Just making it sweet. XD
    Notification? [y/n]: Yep
    Avatar? [y/n]: Yep – 130x130 please

Rinnosuke

-Nejibana
    Years
  • The image is too small to be made into a banner, and the image quality is just horrible. It's big enough to already be an avatar.

I'mma still help you out with your shops, Michips. ^__^
    In case you didn't realize I saw that beforehand and looked for a better picture . The new one is in my request form

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • Michii apologizes for the long wait. ;;

I have everyone from the 25th. Ugh, I'm really sorry. I had a lot of trouble with the first request, and that sparked much more trouble. I shut down when I can't get something done the way I want it to, so it completely stopped me from doing requests. I did my best in the end, but the first request is still extremely shaky and ASOIDGHASDG ish. So yeah. ;; Sorry. DDDD:

Never trust an alligator
    Never trust an alligator

Never trust an alligator
    Never trust an alligator
    Never trust an alligator

Never trust an alligator
    Never trust an alligator

Never trust an alligator
    Never trust an alligator

Graphics update? The good: I'm doing really well with manipulating tools like curves and selective color. Also, smudging is much easier than it used to be.

The bad: I've become dependent on the smudge tool for a lot of my banners lately, which isn't all that wonderful. I've also had trouble with non-rendered images and confidence. I solemnly swear that I will try to become more open minded for the next batches. :D

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Image: Here

Size: 500 x 500

Color Scheme: Make it a Mixture of Blue and Blues, Well sort of Have Different Kind of Blues as you like.

Border?: Dotted line.

Text: PokeMechs

Specifics: Have PokeMechs on the Left bottom side, and also If Possible Make the Text have a bit like some sort of electrocuted kind of look.

Notification? [y/n]: Yes :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    Image: I have a selection, but they are not order of preferance. Go with which-ever you think is best, and easiest to work with, if any.
    Uno
    Dos
    Tres
    Cuatro

Size: 425 x 200
    Color Scheme: White, pale colours for snow.
    Border?: No, but can you make the edges a little smudgy?
    Text: Snowwy~
    Specifics: Sparkly or some snowflakes?
    Notification? [y/n]: Yes, please.

Tell if none of those pictures are acceptable, or if my requests are not okay.

Detox

I have everyone from the 25th. Ugh, I'm really sorry. I had a lot of trouble with the first request, and that sparked much more trouble. I shut down when I can't get something done the way I want it to, so it completely stopped me from doing requests. I did my best in the end, but the first request is still extremely shaky and ASOIDGHASDG ish. So yeah. ;; Sorry. DDDD:

Never trust an alligator
    Never trust an alligator

Graphics update? The good: I'm doing really well with manipulating tools like curves and selective color. Also, smudging is much easier than it used to be.

The bad: I've become dependent on the smudge tool for a lot of my banners lately, which isn't all that wonderful. I've also had trouble with non-rendered images and confidence. I solemnly swear that I will try to become more open minded for the next batches. :D

Wow, its great. The best out of anytrhing else ive had in a while.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
  • Michii apologizes for the long wait. ;;

Never trust an alligator
    Never trust an alligator

Completely awesome.
    Much better than what I described. ^^

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • I'd very much like it if you made me a banner :] I'm bored of using photobucket to edit mine D:

Image: (It's fine if it's not a render, right??) Here's teh image.
    Size:400x200
    Color Scheme: redish, kind of an angry/annoyed mood (but not like RAWR I'MMA KILL YOU! kind of mood)
    Border?: I dunno what the banner is gunna look like, not being psychic and all (unfortunately D:), so i think i'll leave it up to you. Experiment :]
    Text: Ignorance is Your New Best Friend
    Specifics: uhh... none really.
    Notification? [y/n]: sure :]
    Avatar? [y/n]: no thanks. I'll find that one on my own.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Image: Choose one to work with from (Not in preferance order):

Size: Around the same size as my current one please.
    Color Scheme: Whatever works with the render.
    Border?: nope.
    Text: none.
    Specifics: none.
    Notification? [y/n]: yes plox.
    Avatar? [y/n]: yes 130x130 please.

Just remember to chose the render that you're most comfortable with :3

Thank you mich.

Imagine.

Escaping Beyond Hope
    Years
    • Age 27
    • GBR
    • Seen Oct 28, 2015
    Image: Here.
    Size: 400x200.
    Color Scheme: Red and White.
    Border?: Yes please!
    Text : Eruption
    Specifics: Just making it sweet. XD
    Notification? [y/n]: Yep
    Avatar? [y/n]: Yep – 130x130 please

Hey, Michii. Just wondering if this got accepted. Thanks.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • Utterly exhausted. Starting to feel as if I'm getting ill, so I can't afford to stay up until three catching up to requests. Sorry, but me > these requests. I managed to get three done today (ew, only three? ;;), but they may suck. Lots. If you want me to redo, remember that I have everyone's request on a psd. ^^

Never trust an alligator
    Never trust an alligator

Never trust an alligator

Never trust an alligator
    Never trust an alligator

Never trust an alligator
    Never trust an alligator

Back