• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Never trust an alligator

Britney's Circus

Livin' In Sin Is The New Thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009

Image: https://www.moviewallpapers.net/image...oro-6-1024.jpg
    Size: 480 x 300
    Color Scheme: Blue, green, pink, yellow and peach
    Border?: A thin pink border
    Text: No Thanks
    Specifics: I want the big monster "Totoro" to be brightened and the hat to be brightened.
    Notification? [y/n]: Yes
    Avatar? [y/n]: Yes, 130 x 130 please and thank you and focus on the Big monster please.

Years
    Could I snatch the banner then? It won't be on for a while, but...XD Oh and do you know what that guy is from?

Last edited:

engage'

a new horizon
    Years
    Haai Michii. ;D

Image: Assassins Creed
    Size: 120x120
    Text/Border?: I can't really think of anything, if you can, go ahead. XD
    Number of variations: Erm, if you can think of any suitable text, feel free to make another variation with it. XD
    Notification? yus pl0x.
    Specifics: The image is rather sketchy, for lack of a better term. Just do your best. If it's too hard to work with, pm/vm me, I'll find something more suitable. ;D

Thank'ee. :>

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Image: https://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tb...m/albums/jj2/Katou_Michiyo/Bleach/Espada9.jpg
    Size: 480 x 300
    Color Scheme: Blue , Silver , Light blue , and anything that you think would go with the pic
    Border?: A thin purple border please
    Text: Noventa Espada
    Specifics: I wish the background to be lighter please
    Notification? [y/n]: Yes

The image is too small to be made into a banner, and the image quality is just horrible. It's big enough to already be an avatar.

I'mma still help you out with your shops, Michips. ^__^

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    Image: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/4e/Umbrella_with_raindrops.jpg
    Size: 499 x 262
    Color Scheme: Suprise me. But a dark color of sorts? Like a dark shade of Blue? (Not too dark, though)
    Border?: Dotted line, sure.
    Text: RWAWR
    Specifics: Have RWAWR on the right bottom side, or somewhere near there.
    Notification? [y/n]: OMNOM-YES-NOMNOM

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    Scarecrow1113: yeah, sure. Just remember to give credit if and when you use it. :]

Oh. My. God. I didn't expect to have this many requests by any means. So much for people looking at my "Don't request if you see I'm overloaded" note. It's cool though. No need to worry yet, I'll have them all done.

I have the second requester's new image banner thinger. But the others leave off from the last person that I got done (Zuzu, I think?).

Never trust an alligator
    Never trust an alligator

Never trust an alligator
    Never trust an alligator

Never trust an alligator
    Never trust an alligator

Never trust an alligator
    Never trust an alligator

Ughhh, up until 1:00 doing this again. D: I hate setbacksss ;;! You can still request if you absolutely have to, but I'd really really appreciate it if I could have a little time to get the other requests done. :'3

engage'

a new horizon
    Years
    Scarecrow1113: yeah, sure. Just remember to give credit if and when you use it. :]

Oh. My. God. I didn't expect to have this many requests by any means. So much for people looking at my "Don't request if you see I'm overloaded" note. It's cool though. No need to worry yet, I'll have them all done.

I have the second requester's new image banner thinger. But the others leave off from the last person that I got done (Zuzu, I think?).

Never trust an alligator
    Never trust an alligator

Never trust an alligator
    Never trust an alligator

Never trust an alligator
    Never trust an alligator

Never trust an alligator
    Never trust an alligator

Ughhh, up until 1:00 doing this again. D: I hate setbacksss ;;! You can still request if you absolutely have to, but I'd really really appreciate it if I could have a little time to get the other requests done. :'3

Sorry Michii, you can cancel my request if you're too overloaded. XS
    'But the others leave off from the last person that I got done (Zuzu, I think?). '
    Am I after Zuzu? XD

Please have a life, don't waste it making thingers for other people. XDD;

HirakuNoShadow

Au contraire mon frère.
    Years
    Image:
    Signature: https://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu231/HirakuNoShadow/screenshots_30623.jpg
    Avatar: https://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu231/HirakuNoShadow/13684842-1.png
    (They are basically the pictures that are already displayed as my current Ava / Siggy)

Size:

Signature: Same Size - 440 x 247
    Color Scheme: Black
    Border?: Yes please :P
    Text:
    Signature: On the bottom right-hand corner can you put "True Meaning of Despair"
    Specifics:
    Signature: Can you give it the dark-ish kind of aura into it, if possible?
    Avatar: Do what you want to do to make it look good xD
    Notification? [y/n]: Yes please :P
    Yes please with both (Avatar one + Signature one) if possible :3 But I'll just go with the Avatar one if the Signature image is too much of a pain to modify.

Sorry for causing you more troubles :X You can leave it for later if you need to

King!

better
    Years
    I....love it...I...oh my god...

Thank you! A LOTTTTTTT!!!!!!! :D xD :P

EDIT: Um....it says, when I try to get the avatar on, that it is not a valid image file.....

Last edited:
    Years
    Haha, I'd love to request here sometime in the future =) But of course I'll give you credit Michii. Looks like your shop shall soon rival The Thunderous XDD And thankies for letting me use that. Well, when I do in about another week or so, haha.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Years
    Dear lord. Michii-sama has a shop & I wasn't notified?! *slaps Michii* for shame. X) I'll be sure to harass you with my request when you're not expecting it. Busy

Back