• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Eevee-lution in XD?

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
Years
  • If anyone has, which I'm guessing they have, checked the offical POkemon website in the last 36 hours, they have updated their Pokemon XD info. In one such update, they make reference to 'the many faces of Eevee'.

THeir is already news on Bonsly, the possible pre-evo of Suodwoodo, so perhaps the long-awaited sixth Eevee-lution is upon. Thoughts on the matter?

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Wow eevee-lution, thats a new one. If they do make a new eevee i'd like to see it in action.

eX.A.K.R.

Slow Periods.
    Years
  • I think that "the many faces of Eevee" refer to the fact that you can evolve your Eevee into any one of it's current evolutions, and not a new one.

maelstrom209

The Voice Inside Your Head
    Years
  • They should definitely have more evolutions of Evee! The one's that I thought of were Evees evolved by Leaf Stone, Sun Stone, or even Moon Stone. In S/R/E, Skitty/Delcatty looks very similar to Evee and evolves by Moon Stone. I always figured that had the developers wanted, they would have made the next evolution of Evee be Delcatty.

I guess that there's other conditions that Evee can evolve from such as the MAX beauty condition, raining, or sandstorms. It can be as though if Evee were trained primarily in a sandstorm it'd evolve into a ground type Pokemon. This is all really farfetched but I really hope that there's new Evee-lutions. That'll be great. As of right now, I'm still struggling to obtain Evee into R/S/E.

Red

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • level 19 eevee is free in pokemon LG/FR. Just make an egg, then trade the egg.then evolve into whatever you want, then make another egg. I think that eevee looks nothing like delcatty, and the reason they had to make skitty evolve into delcatty, is because they had no choice. The manga is made before the show, and the show before the game. and the order they come out in real life has not much to do with the real order they came out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anywho eevee maybe evolves into.... New friendly evolution depending on gender. Yes. Perfect. New Eevee-lution.
    I always wondered if they would make a new pokemon type called Light-Type that maybe Eevee can evolve into with Moonstone.

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
  • At first, whin I heard of Umbreon and Espeon, I believed they were evolutions of Eevee using the Moon Stone and the Sun Stone. There has been a lot of talk on the subject of the Grass-type Eevee using the Leaf Stone, but weather effects like Sunny Day and Rain Dance could be interesting.

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    I do hope a new eevee evolution is advailble, as i think that would be great, especially if it was a new undiscovered type.

Years
  • There will not be a new eeveelution in XD. What nintendo means is that you can evolve Eevee into any of its evolutions unlike the first game where you were stuck with umbreon and espion.

KaBob

Cheesemaster
    Years
  • it wont be a new type from what i heard there will not be any new type. and i doubt they will be making a new one for xd.
    oh and i think nintendo should just stop trying to make everything make sense and just add new evolutions without stuff like king's rock. so mabye they could add 2 evolutions one for a male eevee and 1 for female.

Ionem

.biomechanic.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2005
    Vanilleon.

A normal-type eevee evolution with the moon stone. ;)

Zangooser

Lover of all Zagooses
    Years
  • I'm tired of Eveelutions........

I'm tired of eveelutions. I mean......... who want another eveelution. I can't even keep up with my eveelutions...........

Jarman

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2006
    Geoff said:
    Wow eevee-lution, thats a new one. If they do make a new eevee i'd like to see it in action.

The word eeveelution isn't new. At all.

And there's no new Eevee evolution in XD. They wouldn't introduce a 4th gen pokemon in a 3rd gen game.

Years
  • Jarman, do your research. Both Bonsly and Munchlax will be in XD. If Nintendo did put in a new Eevee evolution, that would be cool. (Even though I seriously doubt it)

Back