• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen New evolutions/Pokemon - What you'd like, and would there be any?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    no duh people the person is just asking what people would like to see he nos its not going to be in hs/ss. he simply asking what pokemon u would like to see an evolution of gezzz.

PokeMaster13

Banned
    Years
    Obviously we'd want at leaste 2 new eeveelutions, maybe ground and ghost types. But they rpobably won't truly add new pokemon until Gen. 5. They may add some Pre-Evos, but even that's unlikely.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Farfetch'd. It's stats are horrible. They could at least give it in evolution. But this is generation 4. They probably won't be making any new pokemon till generation 5. If there is one..

Don't be crazy! Farfetch'd doesn't exist to tear up opponents in battle, it exists to remind us all how great all of the oldschool Pokémon were. The day Farfetch'd gets an evolution is the day Pokémon officially jumps the shark.

And to answer the question, just look at Hiroshi's post, yes yes.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    No NEW Evos. Formes if anything.

But im sure they will add the fourth and third generation pre-evos and evos to the Johto/Kanto pokemon. So now in the GSDS you will be able to make your Magmar a Marmortar. That kinda thing. I think they wont add any new pokemon or pokemon from Hoenn or Sinnoh (aside from the evos)
    That I don't mind so much at all - I can stand a couple of 4th gen Pokemon actually if they come from the 3rd gen. (Maybe the Togepi egg, if it stays, would be more useful then?). But all of the others I'd rather stay out.

Vague rumour is that the Notched-ear Pichu may be part of breeding changes - offspring look slightly different. But it comes from an unconfirmed source, and its early days yet. But the only new way a 'Forme' would happen, really, and it'd be more minor sprite changes anyway.

New Pokemon are very unlikely to happen - or leastways be obtainable *points to appearances of Munchlax and Bonsly in Pokemon XD, which had cameos but weren't catchable). There's no data for them firstly, which'd possibly make it hard to put them it - and if they wanted to have some in they probably would have had data. Also, every time there are new Pokemon, they are obtainable with another 100 or so in the next gen of Pokemon - it's how Nintendo market their stuff. Makes for more interest and hence more profit to have a lot of new Pokemon on a new game console every 5 years or so, rather than have a few new Pokemon every mere game.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    no duh people the person is just asking what people would like to see he nos its not going to be in hs/ss. he simply asking what pokemon u would like to see an evolution of gezzz.
    If that is the case then this thread has no point to be open here as it is for the remakes not 5th gen.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I know it has been said many times, but this is just a remake. The time travel idea won't work either. Time travel to where? There isn't a Gen V yet.
    Maybe new formes but there is a slim to none chance of new evolutions. If he was just asking about Fifth Gen pokemon then this is the wrong section.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2013
    I don't think the time machine, if it is kept, would be used to get pre-evo's. I think it could serve as the equivalent to the pal park in D/P/Plt.

On topic, I don't want new evos. Nostalgia is good!

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Remakes are enough for me, but I'd love to see new Eeveelutions <333

I would say leave the new eeveeloutions for the next generation to come.

Otherwise, I don't really want new evolutions because I would just leave them for the next generation. After all this is just only a remake and we wouldn't want to go over board with it.

BryanDX

Rookie detective
    Years
    New eeveeloutions and forms after all in firered you caught Deoxys in attack form and in leaf green in defense form.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    YEah, I don't see any newer evolutions going to happen here in the remake, that probably won't occur until the next generation. Though, I can see new forms for Pokémon a possibility, like Deoxys as some of you might have said.

Arumus

Insert user title here..
    Years
    Pinsir and Heracross

With new games, there is always new Pokémon moves and maybe a few evolutions. With doing HGSS, they could give Pinsir and Heracross and evolution or pre-evolution each, maybe both each. As well as some nice bug-type moves for them to learn individually. Yes Pinsir is from Kanto Region, but also lurks in Johto as shown in one episode when Ash catches his Heracross.

I really hope for this, as I'd love to have one of these two in my team for Heart Gold, as I had Gold when I was a kid while my brother had Silver.

Anyone else have any hopes on evolutions, new moves, or expand your views on the hopes for Pinsir and Heracross.

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
    Years
    I don't believe they gave any new evolutions in FRLG? At least i don't think so. So i doubt they will do it for this game. Maybe some new moves but thats about all. Forms is probably the only thing we will be seeing. Generation five is when we will get new pokemon, not remakes.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I strongly doubt any new evolutions would come in the remake, nor any new moves besides what we have received from DPPt. I wouldn't expect any of this until the next Generation of games.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back