• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Hoenn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
  • Name: Konata Ishiyami:furretlock:

Personality: Konata has a trouble maker personality, most of the time she is playing pranks on people, or pondering on the most random things, like how do some people eat food or why does a person dress that way. Konata's personality can varry from time to time, although most of the time she is very playful and a trouble maker, when she is in a foul mood all hell can freeze over, thankfully most of the time she isn't like that. She often refers to herself in third person, and thinks if she was a witch she would always make storms up for fun. She also has a very superb imagination, she can take the most tense of situation and turn it into a a humorous situation within her own thoughts. Despite these lovely quirks in her personality, she has been known to be cold cruel and manipulative to get her way, they say when she took an IQ test that she had a genius IQ, thus she is able to calculate plans in the blink of an eye and most of the time they are related to pranks, however sometimes the plans are desgned to help a pokemon, she would never help another person, that is another quirk of her personality, she would never help another human, for some odd reason she doesn't trust her own kind, it is unknown why she does this, not evn she knows. However, quirks or no quirks, Konata is a overl cheerful troublemaker.

Appearance:
    New Hoenn

From her golden hair to her amber red eyes, Konata gives off the sweat girl vibe. Which she uses to her advantage to pull pranks on people, she overall however isn't very worried with her looks. She keeps her golden hair down, and never wheres make-up, having a strong fondness for the color red she wheres a red shirt that has a black pokeball on it, the sleeves are dark grey with small black stripes. The shirt extends down almost nearly covering her black shorts. She wheres a brown belt that carries her backpack and pokeballs. hey have two pieces of string extending down that end with two cotten like puffballs. She wheres black kneesocks, and then red boots that are slightly shorter then the kneesocks, the red boots are folded down at the top and have a redline running down the middle extending to the base of her boots.

History: Konata had a very reguler childhood, there was no trauma, life altering event in her life. Konata's father was an avid snake fan who often kept many varieties of snakes, to her mothers dismay who hated snakes and wnated nothing to do with them. Konata merely smiled at each argument that they had over such a trivial matter. Konata was sent to a private school when she was five and quickly showed signs of genius when she was able to skip the 5th grade and go straight to 6th grade. Konata was very content with her life and never had any displeasure, despite the fact that she was fostering a hatred for humans deep inside of her, why she had this she had no idea, and when she told her parents they merely sighed and told her she was an adopted child. The police raided a lab and found here there when she was a year old and placed her in adoption for obvious reasons, no one knew who Konata was, although with her cute dispoition she was almsot immiedietly adopted, and given the name Konata. Konata merely smiled at her parents, she wasn't mad for keeping the truth frm her I mean they were only trying to protect her. However, he hatred for humans continued to grow she hid it by playing pranks on people, buy the age of seven she was known as the 'master of traps' since she knew how to place traps and no one ever knew where she was. By the time of eight she was known as a class clown and was getting into trouble and had already been suspended several times, by the age of nine she was expelled because she racked up to many suspensions, her parents disappointed her uprooted her too Littleroot town for a fresh start, thu the 'trap master' started a new school which she did excpetionally well on her tests but she wasn't motivated to do the work, so once again she was up to her old tricks and was expelled. Then she was homeschooled, but her parents noticed she took no interest in the academics, so at age 15 after several years of homeschooling sent her to Proffesser Birchs lab to get her first pokemon, she looked at the numerous pokemon but the one that caught interest the most was a ralts who was playing tricks on other pokemon. She instantly took a liking to that Ralts, and took it as her first pokemon

Pokemon
    Ralts
    Lvl:5
    Nature:Quirky

Rp Sample(Taken from my authored role-play Goddess of Happiness):
    Konan sat in solititude her foul mood was one to be reckoned with at this point, she could feel her very insides squirming about talking to anyone, anything that would break the peace she needed, and of course no one was willing her to give her peace, because just as her foul mood was starting to drain away, she heard a gunshot, and thus Konans foul mood stayed with her. Several anger marks on herforehead, and her fangs ready to bare at anyone at any moment. Her closed eyes were twitching, peace was returned and Konan was back into her calm serene environment.

"Hey, do you have an extra ticket I can borrow before they kick me off?" Andrew mumbled, he was obviously bleeding from the gunshot wound that was given to him, Konan merely sighed, and gave him her ticket.

"I swere to Arceus, if they try and kick me off, then I will *censored* through them *censored* overboard." She mumbled giving Andrew her ticket, as she handed him the ticket, the crowd that was following Andrew came and yelled "GET HIM!". This tore it for Konan. She stepped up and the crowd stopped. She merely gave a saracastic smile.

"Stop protecting him, he snuck aboard!" One of the crowd members yelled, Konans sarcastic smile remained as she walked torward the members who had just dissed Andrew.

"Back off, before I throught you overboard, got anything else to say?" Konan cynical smile and glare was enough to freeze over hell, as she grabbed the man by his shirt color and proceded to drag him and hold him over the deck. "Now I suggest all of you BACK off, before you would liek to see this man swimming with the Sharpedo's." Konan continued to hold the man over the railing, everyone stood silent, with looks of utter horror on their faces, it was truly a comedic sight to behold at this point.

"Alright we'll back off, just don't through that man overboard.." The leader of the riot mumbled, but Konan merely smirked and let go, everyone gas[ed in horror.

"Oops." Konan cynically smiled as she returned to her sunbathing seat, now the crowds fury was directed at her now.

"You can't just throw him overboard, thats death for sure!" The man yelled, Konans glare remained unchanged.

"I really don't care about that *censored*s life, neither do I care about yours, now I suggest you leave before YOU GET THROWN OVERBOARD!" Konan yelled as the crowd only glared at her and charged at her trying to instigate a fight, Konan did not show any fear. With swiftness she made quick work of the whoel crowd and pushed them into the pool. "Now back off *censored*s, and next time you bother me your in for a trip to sharpedo reaf got it?" The crowd now soaking wet left as hurridly as they had came.

"One #*%$@#&* day of peace. Just one &*#&$* day!" Konan yelled as she sat back down on the chair and shooed Andrew. "Keep the ticket I highly doubt they'll bother me about it." She then decided she was hungry and proceded torwards the dining hall, and grabbing some gourmet food sat by herself in the corner. She noticed Atton was there as well, but didn't look at him, the last thing she wanted to do was snap at herr friend, so she continued to eat her food, remiscing about the events of last night.

"Is someone a little angry today?" Lunar Rosa mocked her.

"I'm not in the freakin mood today back off." Konan told Rosa, this surprised Rosa to a great degree.

"Chillax shouldn't you be relaxing?" Rosa told her shocked at how playful Konan had just chastized her.Konan realized this, it was a vacation yet she wanted no part in the calm mood, her stomach was in knots since the day begain.

"Atton there you are!" Iris smiled as she ran into the dining hall and Konan prayed Iris woud not notice her, but nope she noticed Konanand Konan swore to herself angerly. "Oh, Konan your on the ship?" Iris vocie seemed a bit dissappointed. Konan sighed.

"Yes of coruse I'm on the ship, thank you for pointing out the obvious." Konan sarcastically said to Iris.

"Oooh..Owned." Rosa mumbled and she was laughing her ass off looking at the sight

"Shut up Rosa." Konan told her.

"Hey don't talk back to me, I have to be here." Rosa mumbled.

"Atton, Konan is being mean to me.." Iris whined clinging to Atton, Konan merely sighed.

"Who said I was nice, maybe I'm outrageously cruel and me being nice is a facade. I'm leaving I don't want to here your overly-annoying voice anymore." Konan sarcasticalyl retorted as she left the dining hel land headed back to the deck

King!

better
    Years
  • : :chu::furretlock::t025: Heres the second half!

RP Sample: Jazmine's eyes flicked open as she awoke. "Another boring day" , she muttered as she scurried around getting ready. "Boring,boring,boring......." She ran down the stairs and opened the fridge,taking out an apple. She closed the fridge and sat at the table. Her Grandmother walked into the room, her hair tied in a bun revealing every wrinkle in her face."Good morning Grandma Mariah" , Jazmine said.

"Whats wrong sweetie?" , her Grandma asked,taking a seat.

"Oh, nothing. Today I'm going out into the forest to observe the Pokemon" , Jazmine said, throwing away the core.

"Okay, honey. Remember to keep your head up."

"Oh, grandmother." , Jazmine thought as she walked out the door. She trudged down the small dirt path winding through the forest. When she reached a clearing, she sat down on the cold ground. Nearby, a small bush rattled." That's strange" , Jazmine whispered as she walked towards the bush. Laying in it was a small, baby Pichu. "Hmmmmmmmm. Well, whats your name?" , Jazmine asked, picking the small Pokemon up.

"PICHU!!!!!" , the Pichu screamed pointing towards the sky.

"Whats the matter?" , Jazmine asked but then she saw. A wild Tailow was flying at them."Ahhhhh! Pichu, show me what you got!"

"PIIIIICHUUUUUUUU!!!!" , the Pichu shouted as it launched a powerful Thundershock at the Tailow. The Tailow shook it off and flew back down towards the two enemys.

'Pichu!" , Jazmine shouted as the pokemon jumped up from her hands.

"Pi? Chu?" the Pokemon tilted his head and a puppy-dog face.

"Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Your just SOOO cute!" Jazmine exclaimed. The Tailow thought so too. It stopped what it was doing and sat on the ground, all eyes on Pichu.

"PICHUUUUUUUU!!" , Pichu screamed as it fired another Thundershock at the Tailow, this time sending the Tailow off into the trees.

"Great job Pichu!" , Jazmine said as she scooped Pichu up.

"Pichu?" , the Pichu asked.

" What? What do you want?" , Jazmine asked. The Pichu snuggled into a ball in Jazmines arms. "Okay" , Jazmine said, finally realizing. "You can come with me home. I'll name you Pyu."

Wanted Pokemon: Pichu; Female; Naive

Hope you like it! P.S. I'm editing my First part of the SU. I was at my friends house when I typed it so I rushed.

AndrewTemari101

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • "Aaaaahhhhh!!!!" Shaun yawned.
    After about 20 minutes, Shaun had his clothes on and left his house. He sprinted to Professor Birch's lab, excited about what Birch would tell him. Immedatly, after he reached his destination he exclaimed,
    "Helloooooo????!!!"
    "Yes, come in!" said a friendly, non-Professor Birch voice. Shaun came in only to see a 15 year old standing in front of him. "Can I help you?"
    "Yes, do you know where Professor Birch is?" Shaun asked nicely.
    "Yessss and noooo." the 15 year old boy said.
    "What do you mean?" Shaun asked curiously.
    "I mean..." said the boy then paused,"...I know someone broke in and kidnapped him at midnight last night but I don't where he is..."
    "What!!!!" Shaun yelled angrily. The boy bursted into tears and said,
    "He's my father!!!!!" Then, his sorrow turned into anger, "Whoever did this... I'm gonna kill 'em!!!!!"
    "OK, just calm down" Shaun said in a relaxed voice, "What is your name?"
    "My name is Rex." Rex replied calming down.
    "Okay... I'm Shaun Kin." Shaun said.
    "Ok, I'm fine now." Rex said calmly.
    "Goo-" Shaun almost said but was interrupted.
    "So your Shaun Kin. The guy my father had been talking about." Rex said, "He said if he couldn't be here, he wanted me to give you these and this Pokemon." Rex handed Shaun a Pokedex, 5 Pokeballs, and Vulpix. "My dad said you could have it for free becuase it was your birthday and it seemed that Vulpix has fallen to like you already." Rex said. Vulpix was brusing off on Shaun's leg. " Also, do you know how to work that Pokedex?"
    "No" Shaun addmited, embarassed.
    "It's OK," Rex said, "A lot of new trainers don't know how to work the Pokedex. Anyway, here's how it works and it's really simple. Simply, when your battling a Pokemon that you haven't already faced, hold your Pokedex up and point it at the Pokemon before the battle. The Pokedex will say aloud what information it has about that Pokemon. Try it out on your new Vulpix."
    "OK" Shaun said, pointing the Pokedex at Vulpix. The Pokedex said aloud what information it had about Vulpix.
    "And now Vulpix is registered in your Pokedex!" Rex said.
    "Wow!" Shaun exclaimed, " That was easy!" Shaun thanked Rex and left. "Don't worry Rex, I'll find the people who kidnapped Professor Birch and show them who's boss... I promise!!!" Shaun exclaimed with a smurk on his face and left. Rex smiled and walked to a seat in the lab. Shaun ran to the market, looking at the merchandice. "Man! I wish I could buy this!" Shaun whinned. Vulpix went back to Shaun's leg and rubbed off against it. "Ohhhh! I forgot you were here!" Shaun exclaimed, "I'll call you...ummmm... Flare. Flare! Do you like that name?"
    "Vulpix!" Flare said happily, glad that Shaun had bonded with her. He went to go check his pockets for money and found a note it had this written on it,
    Dear Shaun Kin,
    I hope this comes in handy!!
    Sincerly,
    Professor Birch and Rex
    Shaun opened up the small note and saw $5,000. Shaun remained speechless. Finally, the silence had broken with a shout of joy and a happy jump. Shaun bought 5 Potions and 1 Great Ball.
    "That will be $1,500 please." said the cashier. Shaun handed her the money and left. He was going to run to his house but saw a sign on the Pokemon Center that said,
    WELCOME TO THE POKEMON CENTER!!! ONE ROOM FOR ONE NIGHT IS ONLY $500!!!
    Shaun ran inside the Pokemon Center and said to Nurse Joy, " Can I have a room please?"
    "Sure!" said Nurse Joy, "Aaawww!!! Look at your Vulpix, it's so cute!!" Flare liked the comment and gave Nurse Joy a warm smile. Shaun went to his room. "Hhhhmmm!!! Let's see..." Shaun said looking at the door numbers, "215, 216, 217, 218. Here it is!" Shaun said. Shaun changed into his PJs and quickly fell asleep. Flare jumped up onto the bed and fell asleep too. "Good night Flare..."

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    It was a bright sunny day that morning in Littleroot Town. But not everyone was up yet. There was one girl, May who was still sleeping. Unlike all the other childen, going to get there first Pokemon, she didn't care to.

But May's parents thought differently. May's mother knocked on her door,"May dear, time to get up and go get your first Pokemon and begin your journey,"I don't want to. Go away!" May groaned thought the door.

"You leave me no choice then," her mother said, as she came in and went up to May. She pulled the mattress up, making her daughter fall onto the floor,"Come on, up and atta May. Your going to be late."

"Fine!" May said as she yawned. She was mad. She didn't even want to go on this stupid journey anyway. Her parents were making her go, in the hopes that it would change her attitude on life. May went down to eat breakfast. She had some waffets for breakfast.

Since she didn't want to go her mother was packing her bag for her, with everything she'd need on her Pokemon journey. After breakfast, May went up to her room, to take a shower, she grabbed the clothes she'd change into and went into the bathroom and started showering.

"Hurry up May," Her mother told her.

"I'm, hurrying! I'm hurrying! Gee mom. I didn't even want to go on this dumb trip anyway!" May demanded.

"Well, your going weather you want to or not. Me and your father can't put up with this stuborn attitude of yours any longer," her mother said,"Anyway. Your bag's all packed when your ready to go, ok."

May sighed, as her mother left her room, and went back downstairs. Once May was finished with her shower she got out, got dressed, brushed her hair and brow dried it. She put it up in two hanging low ponytails. She then grabbed her scraf and tied it around her head, and got her grolls and put them on.

She brushed her teeth, then went and got her bag, a small little pouch thing, and packed up her toothpaste and tooth brush, and her hair brush. She figured if she's going on this journey she might as well make the best of it. She put in her PokeBlock Case and grabbed a very small Poffin Jar and put them in as well.

She then scraped her bag around her weist, got on her shoes and went downstairs. Once downstairs her parents gave her a ton of Poke, to live off on, for at least a year. Of course she'd be earning more Poke from trainers she'd meet along the way. May had decided she'd enter in gym battles and Contests, as since she loved Pokemon so much, she decided since she's going to be on this journey anyway, to make them look beautiful.

May then groaned as she left the house. She then went over to Professor Birches lab. May knocked on the door. But instead of Professor Birch answering it, there was a young boy around May's age who answered it. It was a boy with white spiky hair and a bandana around his head,"Hi can I help you?" He asked.

"Yea. Where's Professor Birch? I'm here to get my first Pokemon," May explained.

"I'm afaird he's not here at the moment. But I can get it for you. Come on in...uh...I didn't get your name," he said.

"It's May. May Hikaru," May told him as she came inside the lab.

"I'm Brendon. Brendon Birch," Brendon said as he closed the door behind May.

"Are you related to the Prof., in some way?" May asked him.

"He's my father," Brendon explained.

Brendon led her to the Pokemon. He showed her each of them. May thought that Treecko and Torchic were way too cute for her. But then she saw Mudkip, and decided that, that one wasn't all that bad looking, so she took her. Brendon handed May her Pokedex and 5 Pokeballs.

"While your out on your journey, can you look for my father? He's been missing for days. I'm beginning to worry about him," Brendon asked her.

"No way! Look for him, yourself! I'm only going on this training journey cause my parents are making me go," May screamed at Brendon.

"But....but..." Brendon started, when May punched him in the face.

"It's not my reponseibity. It's yours. So, if you want to find him, then I sujest you start looking," May said as she put the Pokedex, Pokeballs, and Mudkip's ball in her bag. She then left, leaving a confused Brendon sitting on the floor rubbing, his sore cheeck.

Once outside and far away from the lab, May decided to let Mudkip out and interduce herself,"Hi Mudkip. My name's May. I'm your new partner," she said as she grinned at the Mudkip,"I can tell were going to be good friends right?"

The Mudkip grinned back at May,"Mud, mud kip." It jumped into May's arms hugging her. May started laughing,"Ok. Let's start this training journey Mudkip," she said. She returned Mudkip to her PokeBall then started out onto Route 1.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • GhostPrincess: Good SU!! You're in with Ralts!

King: Good SU! You're in with Pichu!

Zeta Marx...: I can't reserve Sneasel for you seeing as how someone already reserved Swinub. They'll only be reserved until the end of tomorrow, so you can reserve another type of Pokemon or you can wait and see if they don't sign up until tomorrow.

AndrewTemari101: Good post other then a few parts. First off I would have let you know if there was Pokemon Center and a Pokemart in the town by putting it under what is in this town section...I'll let it slide, but you will have to be careful about that...Also I wonder...where did you come up with the nickname Flare for your Vulpix?
    Shaun received a Vulpix, 5 Pokeballs, a Pokedex, 1 Great Ball, and 2 Potions.

Konekodemon: Well poor Brendon! Anyway, I hope May has a change in heart later on, or else she'll miss out on some stuff. Anyway, good post!
    May received a Mudkip, 5 Pokeballs, and a Pokedex!!

Last edited:

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
  • Trent swallowed nervously, his hand just mere inches away from the door. This morning, he had done the standard breakfast with parents, gotten tidy and had bid them goodbye, but today was a very different day. Today was the day he became a trainer! It was something he dreamed about for most of his life.

Gulping once more, Trent finally knocked. After a moment or two, a boy about his age opened the door. Looking Trent up and down, he finally said, "New trainer?"

Trent nodded eagerly. "Yep! I'm Trent. Is Professor Birch here?"

The boy's shoulder's seemed to slump. "...no. But I'll be helping you... Just follow me, please."

With a wide grin, Trent followed this new kid into the lab, eager eyes looking at all of the pokemon technology.

"So what's your name?" Trent asked, hoping to pass the time as the boy wandered around for his supplies.

"Brendan," the boy answered. "Brendan Birch."

"Are you?" Trent asked eagerly. "It must be cool to have a pokemon professor as a father.

Brendan's shoulder's slumped even more. "Y... yea," he said a bit shakily.

"Hey now, what's wrong?" Trent asked softly, not knowing if he had pushed a wrong button.

Brendan began to shake and instantly turned towards Trent. "It... It's my father!" he finally shouted. "He's gone!"

Trent blanched. "What?" he asked shakily, thinking of abductions or kidnapping.

Brendan nodded. "Yea, my old man was kidnapped last night... I don't know why, and I can't go looking for him myself since I have to hold down the lab."

It was like a light bulb went off. "Hey, I know! I'll help you find him!" Trent said, hoping to help the young boy.

"What, don't be a fool!" Brendan hissed. "The people who kidnapped my father, a well known pokemon professor, would most likely have no problem silencing an unknown pokemon trainer!" Brendan glared, making Trent shuffle awkwardly.

"Sorry," he said at last. "I was only trying to..."

"I know," Brendan interrupted. "I'm sorry, it's my fault. I'm just so snappish today."

"I understand."

"Still, I don't want you looking for trouble."

"And you will?" Trent countered.

"Someday when I have time," Brendan said with a srug. "Don't forget, I've been a trainer for a much longer time than you."

"Have you?" Trent asked, interested.

Brendan sighed, giving a small smile. "You don't see me in TV, do you?"

"I don't watch much pokemon on TV," Trent said with a shrugg. "THough now that I think about it, I think I remember something about you winning a Battle Tower and a few things... Battle Frontier and all that."

"Yep, that's me," Brendan said with a chuckle. "And now its your turn," he said, handing over a few pokeballs and a pokedex. "And here's your pokemon," he said at last.

Trent stared at the pokeball in awe, excitement raging from within. He looked up at Brendan. "I promise, that if I hear anything..."

"You will go to the police," Brendan said with a parental scowl, daring Trent to argue back.

Trent sighed. "Arlight, then. I'll call the police."

Brendan nodded, quiet for a moment. He turned away. "You may leave now."

Trent nodded, already leaving to allow Brendan to cry in peace.

AndrewTemari101

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • When I was going to be in another RP, I used FLAREon and used the nickname FLARE but i messed up so i quit that RP so that's where i got it from and after i posted what Shaun did and already nicknamed Vulpix, I went around looking at RPs and saw a RP that you are in and saw that you had a Vulpix named Flare so if I accidently took your Pokemon and nickname, I apologize!

King!

better
    Years
  • Chapter 1: A Midnight Caper

"DIIIIIING DINNNNNNNG!!"

"Wha! Oh!" , Jazmine said as she aewoke, turning off her alarm clock. She jumped out of bed and checked the calendar. "AAHHHHH!!" ,she shouted realizing. "Its the day! Today! The day I!"

Jazmine scurried around, getting ready.She ran down the stairs and sat at the table.

"Good morning, dear. You're awfly rushed today. Eat."

"Okay, Grandma. Its today! I leave today!"

"Yes, I marked it in my mental calendar" , Jazmine's grandma said with a smile.

Jazmine scarfed down the toast in front of her and said, with a mouthful, "Mi schoooo esited!"

"I see" , Jazmine's grandma said, understanding. "Promise me you'll stay safe"

"I will Grandma. I'll miss you too.Where's Pyu?"

"Out in the flower garden"

"Okay Grandma, I love you!" , Jazmine said, kissing her grandma on the cheek.

" Bye, honey. I love you" , Jazmine's grandma said with tears.

"Are you okay, Grandma!"

"Yeah, you just.......remind me of someone. Bye."

"Bye Grandma! Stay safe!" , Jazmine said, walking out the door. "Come on Pyu! We start today!"

"PICHUUUUU!!"

"I know, I'm excited too." They walked through the grass, toward the path. " What do you think the Professor will be like?"

"Pichu, chu. Pichu! Pi, pi, chu-chu!"

"Yeah, maybe!"

Finally, they reached the lab, a tall building with a green dome-like roof. Jazmine knocked on the door.

"Hello!" , a young boy, abbout Jazmine's age answered.

"Yo-yo-your not the Professor, are you?" , Jazmine stuttered.

"No, no I'm his son, Brendan. Thats quite the Pichu you got there!"

" Hes....so.....dreammmmy" ,Jazmine thought, not taking in the words.

"Come in!"

"Oh! Okay!" , Jazmine said, coming to sense. " Where is the Professor?"

" Sadly, he's been kidnapped. Please help me! He's.......gone" , Brendan said, through tears.

"Don't cry! I'll help you! Come on! He has to be close! I'll search for him on my journey!"

"Would you?"

"Sure I would!"

"Okay, thanks! Here, take these!" , Brendan said, pulling out five pokeballs and a yellow, mechanical device. " This is a Pokedex. It's a high tech Pokemon computer. It records your data on Pokemon."

"Thanks! Well, I gotta get going if I'm going to find your father!"

" Yeah! Thanks, Jazmine! You go! Bye!"

"Bye!" , Jazmine said, half wanting to stay with this beautiful boy.

She walked out of the building, with Pichu close by.

"Pi- chu-pi-pi-pi-chu!"

"Stop that!" , Jazmine said. " You have to admit, he is cute.

The two, person and Pokemon, burst out laughing. Their journey hjad begun.

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
  • Aah I feel sorry that I took the Ice pokemon spot and now people want it. I'm sorry, but I'm a big Ice pokemon fan.

Here's part of my SU. I'll add a history in a bit. I feel it would be good to let you know I was typing an SU instead of waiting until I was finished.

Name: Jack Heart:furretlock:

Personality: Jack is sincere and honest. He just wants to make friends, but is constantly made fun of because of sensitivity. He is incredibly insecure and when bullied will run away and cry. His tendency to cry makes him a source of pity and also is what makes him able to comfort sad people. Behind the tears Jack is actually very smart, however, few people know. Jack also has trouble making friends because of how shy he is. His movements are hesitant and slow. He rarely asks for help from people and has trouble speaking with salesclerks.

Appearance: He is about four feet and eight inches and has sparkling blue eyes. His hair is black straight and short; the back of his hair comes down to about where his eyes would be if they were in the back of his head and the front just barely touches his forehead. He generally wears short sleeved shirts and pants. He also carries a backpack around.

History: When Jack was born his grandfather died and his single parent mother abandoned him at his grandmother's house in the outskirts of Rustburo City. She was rich old woman suffering from depression and she name Jack after her late husband Jackson. She protected him with her life and would never let any harm come to Jack. She kept Jack completely secluded from any other human beings.

When she died he was pushed into the real world and placed into an orphanage in Rustboro where he attended the Trainer's School. In the orphanage and at school he was always bullied and because he had not been exposed to this bullying he became repressed and more emotional. One day a gang of children chased him out of town by throwing pebbles at him. Nobody stopped the children and he was chased until he fell into a lake. The children showed no remorse and went back home without even trying to rescue him. He would have drowned if a passing fisherman who was also a sailor hadn't fished him out. His hero temporailly adopted him and they travelled to the sailors hometown of Littleroot where he tutored Jack. The sailor discovered that profesor Brendan was giving away pokemon and told Jack to leave because he could recieve one and travel like he was ment to be, on his own with his pokemon entering the Hoenn League.

Perfered starter: Swinub

RP Sample:

"Hey kid wait. You forgot to the pay toll" a large muscular man said to a child around the age of seven. The child begged the man to let him through, but he would not budge. This man had recently begun tolling the entrance to Cherrygrove City.

Kris had observed him for thirteen hours from the top of a ledge. The man had not moved an inch. Kris was tired of waiting and this was his chance.

"Cyndaquil cover the area with smoke" Kris shouted as he slid down the ledge.

The Cyndaquil exploded with smoke and nothing was visible. He ran straight ahead, but an arm caught him before he made it to the other side. The large man swung Kris out from behind him and out onto the open field.

"Where do ya think you're going" the man barked at Kris and he released a Poliwag from a pokeball on his belt.

Kris examined his surroundings. He was in the middle of a field of short grass and few a trees. The man was opposite him and guarding any possible entrance to Cherrygrove. Next to the man was a coil of wire and a few large metal rods for repairing the telephone poles and behind him was the previous boy escaping into Cherrygrove.

"The boy escaped and not I, eh." Kris sighed. "Cyndaquil's a fire type and Poliwag's a water type" he thought while scanning anything he might've missed.

"Poliwag squirt it with yer water gun" the man shouted interrupting Kris's thought.

The Poliwag hopped through the grass and hid in a taller piece of the grass. The Poliwag then spew its water towards Cyndaquil from its hiding place.

"Quick Cyndaquil use smokescreen!" Kris shouted loudly in response to the incoming water.
    Smoke spouted from the Cyndaquil's back and the Poliwag's water pierced it. The Cyndaquil had jumped into the air was now airborne.

"That's it Poliwag. Hit it now" the man commanded.

"Cyndar spin!" Kris responded.

The Poliwag shot a blast of water towards the mid-air Cyndaquil. The Cyndaquil spun and dived towards the ground avoiding the water.

"Now Poliwag, do it again" the man commanded again.

"Jump, Cyndar!" Kris shouted frantically and knowing that his Cyndaquil had no time to stop moving.

The Poliwag shot another stream of water towards the landing Cyndaquil and afterwards rustled through the leaves. The Cyndaquil barely missed the water by jumping from the ground and he was headed for a tree.

"Poliwag jump and drown it." The man said with confidence.
    The Poliwag jumped up in front the tree the Cyndaquil was about to hit and spew its water.

"Smokescreen" Kris shouted.

A barrier of smoke formed around the approaching Cyndaquil and the water gun passed through. The Cyndaquil landed in front of the tree without being hit by the water gun.

The man chuckled a bit and then with a deep dark voice shouted "Slam it!"

The Poliwag still airborne fell down hard on the Cyndaquil with its tail and then brushed it away with its tail. The Cyndaquil landed near the man and let out a faint whimper.

"Poliwag dance" the man said sinisterly.

The Poliwag began to dance and the clouds grew darker and there were more. The rain fell on Cyndaquil's back like shards of glass.

"What do I do? It's raining and I'm out of options."Kris thought scanning the field again and noticing the wire attached to a large metal rod.

"Cyndaquil wrap the Poliwag with the wire." Kris exclaimed.

"Poliwag I don't what they're doing, but blast it with yer water before they get the chance" the man shouted.

The Cyndaquil was energized by the energy of Kris and Cyndar put the wire in his mouth. The Cyndaquil charged towards the Poliwag while it was charging a powerful shot of the water. The water hit Cyndaquil directly, but the task had already been completed. Poliwag was wrapped in the wire attached to the metal rod and Cyndaquil was barely conscious and helpless to another attack.

"You lose!" the man shouted at Kris. "Poliwag finish it once and for all!" the man continued with a menacing laughter.

"You're wrong… because Poliwag has just become attached to a lightning rod!

"What!" the man exclaimed.

"Rain is followed by lightning and metal conducts electricity. That wire is attached to those large poles and like I said you haven't won because Poliwag's going to be struck by lightning." Kris said confidently.

"Poliwag, shake lose!" the man shouted.

"Too late" Kris said faintly as the lightning struck the pole and electrocuted the wet Poliwag.

The Poliwag lay on the ground fainted. Kris returned his Cyndaquil and walked past the man into Cherrygrove City without saying anything else.

Last edited:

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Chapter 1:Enter Konata, the trap master!

"Pidgeey~Piddgey~Pi- Slam." The alarm clock was cooing to wake someone up when a hand reached out and through it against the wall, a loud groan was emerging from the mess of tangled up covers.

"Nggh..." A muffled voice came out of the tangled covers as a body sat up, eyes only half open the young teenager looked at the calender, and thus her eyes snapped open in happiness. The girl hopped out of her bed and quickly dressed herself, ready for a new day. Brushing her hair, brushing her teeth and nearly tripping over the now broken alarm clock. "Gah! I'm going to be la-" The girl unable to finish her sentence tripped and was now face flat on the floor.

"Konata, hurry up or you'll be late!" A feminine voice came from another room. The girl now known as Konata only groand slightly, as she picked herself up from the flor her nose now red from falling on the floor. Putting her shoes on she hurried out into the kitchen where the warm smell of pancakes filled the room, and tickled Konata's sense of smell, immiedietly she heard her stomach growl at her, and she could see her motuh watering seeing a big stack of pancakes waiting for her on the table. "Mmm! Pancakes my favorite!" Konata yelled sitting down to the table and started wolfing down the pancakes, almost nearly choking herself in the process.

"Careful dear, don't choke yourself on your first day being a trainer." Her mother chuckled, Konata glared back her face red with embarassment.

"Shut up!" Konata flailed her arms in anger as she continued to eat her pancakes, this time at a much slower pace.

"You must be excited to start your journey, huh? You;d never make it as a Proffeser with no interest in schooling in what so ever, you would just be a dim light in a room filled with nuclear powered light bulbs." Her mother said playfully teasing her, Konata glared once more.

"Grr..Grr you..you!" Konata's face red with anger got up and proceeded to throw syrup at her mother. Bullseye, her mother was now drenched in syrup, this time it was Konata's turn to laugh merrily, and her mother turn to glare.

"Oh, my oh my." A male voice said, as two strong arms picked Konata up. "You know better then to harass your mother Konata, silly goose." Her father smiled as Konata flailed to escape, as her mother was cleaning her face and hair up.

"You'd better get going, don't wanna be late." Her father laughed putting her down and ruffling her hair. Konans cheeks puffed out in anger as she sat down to eat her pancakes.

"I won't be seeing you for awhile so let me enjoy moms pancakes one last time?" Konata mumbled then continued to say "Gee, the way I said that..They'd think I'm dying" Konata muttered as her two parents laughed. "Oh that reminds me!" Konata had a sligh grin on her face, and snapped her finger. Sure enough, a bag of flour came down and covered the kitchen in flour, including her parents. Konata knew exactly where the traps blind spot was so she was still perfectly clean.

As the two were about to lecture her, Konata zoomed out the door leaving her two parents to clean the floury mess up.
    -------
    "Do, Do, Do, Do" Konata sung merrily as she walked through littleroot town, and finally coming uponst a lab, upon entering, it was quite obvious that a few other trainers had been here already. Seeing as how some of the pokebalsl were already gone, Konan gave several loud 'hmm's' as a research proffeser came up behind her.

"So, have you decided what pokemon you want?" The lab assistant said, Konan brouwsed through the pokemon, and noticed a Ralts who was playing a trick on the other pokemon, instant love. "I want the ralts!" Konata smiled picking up the tiny pokemon and cuddling it, surprsed teh Raltslet out a loud squeak.

"Raaaalts!" The tiny pokemon squeaked as the small pokemon flailed about.

"It's soooo cute!" Konata hugged the pokemon, as the assistant laughed merrily and gave her a pokeball, a pokedex and some pokeballs.

"Take these, use them wisely, we expect great things from our trainers." Taking the pokeballs and placing them on her belt, she smiled and assured the lab assistant that she would do her very best, running out still holding a ralts who had gotten used to her by this point, she ran to the first route and to start her journey.
    ------------------------------
    [to be continued...]

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Wolfwhispers: Good Post! Brendon is kind of...ummm...How do I say this? Like a Parent!!
    Trent received 5 Pokeballs, a Pokedex, and his starting Pokemon!!

Konekodemon: You can spell it either way.:)

AndrewTemari101: Nah I was just kdding with you:P

King: Good post! although I wonder how Jazmine can translate what Pichu is saying?
    Jazmine received a Pokedex, 5 Pokeballs, and Pyu the Pichu!

FrozenSnowman: Ok! It looks good so far:)

PokemonMichael: Ok...Zangoose is reserved for you:):)

GhostPrincess: Good post!
    Konata received 5 Pokeballs, a Pokedex, and Ralts!

King!

better
    Years
  • King: Good post! although I wonder how Jazmine can translate what Pichu is saying?
    Jazmine received a Pokedex, 5 Pokeballs, and Pyu the Pichu!

They have a tight bond:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back