• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [New Pokémon - June 11] NEW Black and White Scans leaked

Years
    Long time ago Okapi was rumoured to be mythical Unicorn, thus it got nickname: African Unicorn. That new Pokemon's horn indicates that it is unicorn, also it has black body and white striping :P

GoldvsRed

Geodude is a pretty cool guy.
    Years
    You want to know something spooky I did when Gen 4 was still in Japan? I made Pokemon. Yeah that isn't spooky, but what happened to the US Pokemon freaked me out.

I made a Bear Pokemon and named him Honferno. He was the 2nd evolution of the Fire Starter. (Honey + Inferno? He was the fire starter..Yeah it was dumb) months later, the US Sinnoh region was released, showing the 2nd evolution of the fire starter named MONFERNO. 1 Letter difference!!!

Something eerily similar to that happened to me, too. Of course, it happened after D/P were released, but I hadn't gotten a chance to play them, yet... Anyways, I was making some Fakemon, and I decided that the Fire-Type Starter line should be based on fire-breathers, so I made them look slightly simian, so as to appear more animal, but still very humanoid, like Jynx... Anyway, the second member of that line was a very monkey-like Pokemon that had the name Manferno, because I couldn't think of any human/fire puns... And then I got Platinum. I WTF'd. I WTF'd HARD.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Okay.
    The new Isshu Scans dumbfounded me. Changed my way of view. Have a special folder in my PC !
    HONEYCOMB ?? HUGE MOUNTAIN TO THE EAST ??? A DESERT RIGHT NORTH OF HIUN ??
    Hoenn and Sinnoh combined. And the new Battle Interface is pure_genius. Nothing more to say.
    I can't wait for these games. They'll reinvent the franchise. It will be sold in millions in the first weeks. Tens of millions <--- probably not, but I'd like to ! :)

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
    OMG ! i Just figured this out while reading pokejungle...so now the weather will be displayed at the bottom of the screen in a small box...that means it won't be "rain continues to fall" crap now !!..seriously that was annoying..it'll be quite time saving ...anyone agrees ?

SargeantMajorKururu

Loves Pokemon Black
    Years
    Well maybe...

OMG ! i Just figured this out while reading pokejungle...so now the weather will be displayed at the bottom of the screen in a small box...that means it won't be "rain continues to fall" crap now !!..seriously that was annoying..it'll be quite time saving ...anyone agrees ?

I think that, because of the animated sprites and backgrounds for some attacks, it could continuously go on until it stops. I wondered about that. Why only show rain after each turn? I think it would be cool myself.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    That's fantastic! Maybe nurse joy will be faster as well...

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
    I think he's right, just look at the colours its a simple pink so im guessing it was scrapped and now is released, I think it may be gender diiferent like The nido family pink one turns into nice dream pokemon, dark on (male) turns into the nightmare pokemon drowse!

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I'm really excited for random battles! The only thing is the less people depend on forums and rules, the more people will disconnect and use Double Team and Ubers...

Myles

Seriously?
    Years
    I'm really excited for random battles! The only thing is the less people depend on forums and rules, the more people will disconnect and use Double Team and Ubers...

They might have a non-legendary mode.

Hopefully double Team will finally get nerfed, but it probably won't...

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    It could be a coincidence or one of the makers may have noticed this text and decided to make something of it. Personally. Munna reminds me of some of those scrap art designs from RBY anyway... it's so simple just like those.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    It would be so fun, in a way, if Munna really was a baby evo of Drowzee. They have the same nose.. it's just the flowers that don't make sense :p

hack1

Dragon Green
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2015
    Awesome!
    -Female Prof!
    -Finally Fire/Dragon type!
    -New Pokemon with Plus/Minus ablities! (Giaru)
    -I hope Chiramii will evolve...

AngelFireWing

Princess of Heart
    Years
    I think all the new pokemon look very interesting and I can't wait to see if they evolve. This is shaping up to be a very interesting and exciting game :):)

Ravecat

I'm Right.
    Years
    All they need to do is add rules,

I realize it's likely that they won't, but it's all they need to do.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    These new pokemon look very interesting.
    The pink one looks like it came out of the random box.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    So far, they look better than the Gen 4 Pokemon, lets hope they dont make anymore like Probopass..

Well...I know one admin that would frown at that statement.

Though yeah most of them are unappealing.

Back