• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [New Pokémon - June 11] NEW Black and White Scans leaked

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    They're all well designed. The new attacks and abilities sound interesting. The gear is really, really cute.

And the female professor is sexy and awesome looking.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    Due to the world cup? Doubting it. Nintendo/GF probably planned this ages ago, well the order of Pokemon not to coincide with anything important.

...if that makes sense. Probably predetermined order, just probably a coincidence. Besides, it's from CoroCoro, they aren't given all the new Pokemon straight away (I think), they release them as they go... and it just ended up like that I guess.

...Yeah idk but unlikely. XD;
    xDD I was just thinking since I was watching it. But the designs look pretty good and promising. And seeing that most of these pokemon are available at the start of the game Im pretty excited. That flamin' ape pokemon looks like it can pack a punch, FIRE PUNCH! And it took me awhile to notice that the zebra was an electric type, maybe it can learn volt tackle.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    It would be nice if more Electric-types gained access to Volt Tackle (I'm looking at you Electivire) but it seems like that's going to remain exclusive to the Pichu family. I'm hoping I'm wrong and it spreads out in Gen V.

mustafa505

Aeon Developer
    Years
    hehe i got a good new pic of munna if some one posted here before me so dont blame me its from serbi
    [New Pokémon - June 11] NEW Black and White Scans leaked

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
    xDD I was just thinking since I was watching it. But the designs look pretty good and promising. And seeing that most of these pokemon are available at the start of the game Im pretty excited. That flamin' ape pokemon looks like it can pack a punch, FIRE PUNCH! And it took me awhile to notice that the zebra was an electric type, maybe it can learn volt tackle.
    I guess not .. but maybe wild volt is a variation of volt tackle

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    I wonder why they released so many Pokemon at once. And are the African trio out new trio? They seem alright, but what are their back-stories?

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I wonder why they released so many Pokemon at once.
    That's exactly what I was thinking. It seems odd that so many were released at once. Maybe a sign that this generation is going to be rather big.

Kuku-oni

WAILORD. C:
    Years
    I love Meguroko. Oh, and Gear. And Chiramii. C:
    Shimama and Mamepato aren't bad, either. The other two I'm not as fond of, though. They just don't match my taste. o3o

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    I guess not .. but maybe wild volt is a variation of volt tackle
    Oh I frogot that it was available in the wild. Yeah that probably wont happen. Maybe like a gift electic type can learn volt tackle. I hope one day Jolteon can get that attack. Speaking of attacks, they should include some more of those 150 base attacks. Maybe a psyical version of blast burn, frenzy plant, and hydro cannon. But I know what you're thinking, your starter can learn 2 very powerful moves. Maybe they can give a limitation on which attack you should teach them.

Ex: Like for Torterra, frenzy plant doesnt work that well for it, so how about an alternative.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    That's exactly what I was thinking. It seems odd that so many were released at once. Maybe a sign that this generation is going to be rather big.

And that it's going to be a distant, even warmer temperated region than Hoenn.
    Gorilla, Zebra and Crocodile? Afrisshu!

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
    maybe we can gett an option to choose either the special frenzy plant/blast burn/hydro cannon or their physical alternatives....so both special attackers and physical attackers will be benefitted

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
    I'm glad they made an actuall pigeon pokemon, making up for the excuse that is known as Pidgey

The Cogs are quite... bizzare, besically Isshus answer to Magnemite, Beldum, and Bronzor, especially Bronzor, but one can only immagine it's evolution

Still the chinchilla looks like Pichu.....

I think that Munna is a piggybank (yeah, I want a Pokabu piggybank, but I'm going with Tsutaja no matter what), it also has a simmilar name to "Mumma" (known in the states as "Misdreavus")

OMG, I always wanted an electric Zebra, besides, the last equine Pokemon we had was Rqapidash, hope this one has a badass evolution

The gorrila is like..... Monferno on steroids, It is probably going to be used by the fire Gym Leader or Elite Four, or it's evolution will be used, It kinda reminds me of the DS game Spectrobes for some reason.....

Finnaly the Crocodile..... at first, I thought it was a rip off of Hippopotas, guess it's not due to it being part dark type

For the ones we already know:

Zorua- Vulpix meets Poochyena Meets Riolu, three pokemon we all love, all mixed together in a bundle of cuteness

Zoroark- It clearly screams ""LUCARIO RIPOFF"

Tsutaja- Of all the 5th gen Pokemon so far, he is my favorite, the best starter since Cyndaquil in my opinion, but being a "grass snake" he has arms and legs, making him more of a lizard than a snake, I suspect his evolutions to be part flying type, being based off the Quetzalcoatl, a creature in Aztec mythology, I've always liked the grass starters personally, BUT CYNDAQUIL WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST STARTER NO MATTER WHAT

Pokabu- Being a pig, he is much better than Spoink that's for sure, his evolution will probably be a badass warthog on fire

Mijumaru- At first, I thought he was the love child of Mime jr. and Piplup (you can easily see the resemblence), but I have gotten used to him, I just cannot decide between him and the grass starter

Reshiram- Is it just me, or does he look like an Albino Lucario with the head.....

Zekrom- I personally call him "Primal Palkia" due to resembling Palkia so much

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Pigeons are just about everywhere in the world, though. They're very common in Japanese cities, too, so don't go jumping to conclusions quite yet.

You know, I still want to see the whole slew of new guys before I choose a permanent team, but a lot of today's reveals have a good chance of showing up on my team, especially Hihidaruma and Meguroko. Moreso if they evolve, although I suspect that Hihidaruma might be an evolved Pokemon... probably not, but wasn't Drapion revealed before Skorupi ever was? Eh, just saying. Awesome either way.

its NYC it looks more like NYC than ANY city in japan, their spread out, NYC is compacted onto a tiny island sinkin into the ocean lol

plus usa has zebras in zoos :P

euuh, well i dont know if youve seen those rumors posted on 2ch, but alot of them came true, and if theyr all true, it means, that it will be in japan again!

its not japan :P

All that's been confirmed correct of them is the professor's name. Some have been confirmed incorrect and some haven't been confirmed either way.

But looking at that city, the island, the bridge and the fact that it's a 'long way away', I just don't see that being anything but New York.

the pokemon were confirmed too :P

my point exactly ^_^

cystar

Favorite Pokemon is Politoed
    Years
    the bird looks just like a white starly

Giaru magnmite clone
    Its the one with the gears

Last edited:
    Back