• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [New Pokémon - June 11] NEW Black and White Scans leaked

Crysta Blade

Shooty Refutey
Years
  • Wow! A whole slew of new Pokémon!

Munna makes me think of that Lass in Gen 1 outside of Rock Tunnel who wanted a pink Pokémon with a floral pattern. Well, it took over a decade, but she can get one now!

Yay! Female Professor! Fantastic! Now all we need is a female Rival...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    That fire pokémon looks like an ape, a gorilla or something. They don't have that yet, do they? :) Looks a lot more fun than Infernape anyways XD

Haha, yes, female rival please. Isshu will be the female region... finally! Jämställdhet!!

dithyrambos

PHANTOM girl
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    Wow! A whole slew of new Pokémon!

Munna makes me think of that Lass in Gen 1 outside of Rock Tunnel who wanted a pink Pokémon with a floral pattern. Well, it took over a decade, but she can get one now!

Yay! Female Professor! Fantastic! Now all we need is a female Rival...

Now wouldn't that be lovely.~

Thunderhead

Ride the Lightning
    Years
  • ^lol, smug leaf.

Here are my thoughts on all the confirms. (NOTE: The last 3 had there ability + attacks confirmed after I made the post, so it may look odd for it.

(This is from another site)
    Chiramii - Ratatta, Zigzagoon, and Bidoof. This is the normal type that will appear throughout the game. I'm glad they are keeping the chain of common. However, Technician could be bad for early on games, and cute charm is annoying as hell. Which is why I'm taking a guess that this will just be another Pokemon, and something else will fill this role. Plus, multi-attacking attacks + technician is just brutal!
    Munna - I do not like the looks of this thing! However, I know this thing will hold hypnosis, dream eater, nightmare, and any other sleeping effect moves. I'm also guessing that there will be an attack by this thing that its flying/levitating Pokemon really hard, as this one move it has.
    Gear - People are going to piss and moan about this one, but I like it. This pokemon is clearly going to be used for double battles, as there abilitys are the same Pulses and Minuns. I doubt that there would be a useful evolution of the thing, unless the evolve form killed its ability for something more better.
    What scares me though is that this looks like something that would appear in the first or second cave of the game, and trainers could have this early on. Again, it does no harm alone, but when paired up it looks like it can cause some damage.
    Mamepato - This is more than likely going to stick as your first bird Pokemon. This is a Pigeon, which is going to get people thinking that it rips off of pidgy. Well, the looks of this pokemon look more pigeon like. Also, its the "BABY Pigeon" pokemon, which allows us to know that there will be at least one evolve form!

Hihidaruma - YES, WE GOT A FIRE TYPE! I'm sure this will get a lot of complaints, but I'm just glad they made a fire type thats not a starter, a legendary, or an evolution of magmar! That, and I love the things face!

Shimama - This thing reminds me a lot of Girafarig from Gen 2. The thing looks more zebra like than a horse, so I'm going to call it a zebra. After the pig starter, this is my favorite released pokemon so far! I'm going to take a guess that Wild Bolt is going to be like Volt Tackle, but weaker and in the special category. Its abilitys are the ones that are given to electric types, so I'm not upset about that.

Meguroko - Well, this is interesting. At first I thought it would be a flat out rip off, of the hippo, but its not. It has a sub-dark type which is cool. However, I still hate its eyes! Well, I'm glad the things ability is not Sand Stream!

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • Dark/Ground is AWESOME !
    When I saw this thread's title, I went STRAIGHT to Serebii ! WE HIT GOLD ! :D
    Lol, I love all of them ! I'll most definetly have that crocodile ! And FEMALE proffesor ! WOW, that is just plain AWESOME !! :)
    I can't wait for more Pokemon !

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • I don't care how common they will be in the game, I am having Chiramii and Shimama in my team. And possibly Meguroko. This update has really re-ignited my excitement for B&W, eee! :D

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    My Team so far:
    Grass Snake Beginner (grass type)
    Chinchilla Pokemon (normal type)
    &Desert Crocodile Pokemon (ground dark type)
    XD

we are definitely in the USA ppl, they got pidgeons!!!!!!
    so its NYC pidegeons are most common there, the legend of "sewer gators" comes to mind when lookin at our desert croc XD
    so Huinn is NYC
    and youll be able to travel down to florida ^_^
    we got the East Coast thats too cool XD

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
  • My Team so far:
    Grass Snake Beginner (grass type)
    Chinchilla Pokemon (normal type)
    &Desert Crocodile Pokemon (ground dark type)
    XD

so its NYC pidegeons are most common there, the legend of "sewer gators" comes to mind when lookin at our desert croc XD
    so Huinn is NYC
    and youll be able to travel down to florida ^_^
    we got the East Coast thats too cool XD
    euuh, well i dont know if youve seen those rumors posted on 2ch, but alot of them came true, and if theyr all true, it means, that it will be in japan again!

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
  • B/W Have been gr8 so far ...i hope it continues and we get something new and exciting on pokemon sunday ..!

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    so its NYC pidegeons are most common there
    Pigeons are just about everywhere in the world, though. They're very common in Japanese cities, too, so don't go jumping to conclusions quite yet.

You know, I still want to see the whole slew of new guys before I choose a permanent team, but a lot of today's reveals have a good chance of showing up on my team, especially Hihidaruma and Meguroko. Moreso if they evolve, although I suspect that Hihidaruma might be an evolved Pokemon... probably not, but wasn't Drapion revealed before Skorupi ever was? Eh, just saying. Awesome either way.

Back