• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [New Pokémon - June 11] NEW Black and White Scans leaked

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
    [New Pokémon - June 11] NEW Black and White Scans leaked

^ I really like that one =] adorable.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    It's probably a reference to Gen 1! And speaking of Gen 1...The Dream Eating Pokemon? Maybe Munna is more than a reference...Maybe it's a Baby Pokemon of Gen 1 Drowzee! I mean it does look a little like a Tapir...

i thought that after looking at its details

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I don't really think it's just coincidence, the versions where they have some retro-feel have a pokemon mentioned in that generation? You never know, a homeless person who was digging through their trash might've been "WHY NOT THIS?! D:" and gone nuts, reviving the idea. XD;

I love it, and this theory, either way.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I don't think I've ever been more hyped up for a game. Even the starting bird looks cool. (that's what I'm assuming it is, at least)

Random battles, crocs, ELECTRIC PONIES!?!

Wow.

PalkiaSpace

Panda Hugger <(^_^)>
    Years
    True, maybe she was just wishing of for a pokemon XD. Then again, they acutally made it... They could of been running out of ideas so they looked through old text blocks and found that and was like "OOH look a pokemon we can makez"

amberrelf

~♥HalleluYah!(:
    Years
    Interesting. :3

But why does everyone keep saying it could be related to Drowzee?
    It looks nothing like Drowzee or Hypno.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    worst ideas ever:
    reshiram
    the zebra
    ponyta&rapidash
    these 4 should never have been made -_-
    i hope the rest of the pokemon look good, cuz those 2new ones i cant stand.
    i just cant get used to them no matter how hard i try :(
    and ive always hated those horses -_-
    so now ive got another horse family to despise

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    They don't look too bad, not overdone like Gen4 so it doesn't look like they're running out of ideas too badly.

Years
    worst ideas ever:
    reshiram
    the zebra
    ponyta&rapidash

NO WAY! i love rapidash=[

JakeyBoy

Riddle me this
    Years
    It is the Dream Eater Pokemon. It is clearly based off of an ant eater. It is Psychic. One of its abilities is Forewarn, which only 5 total Pokemon have, and only two families. I think that's enough to say it is probably a baby Drowzee. Not to mention it DOES look like Drowzee, being simply a Drowzee head with legs, if slightly prettier.

Anyway, in Gen 1 they probably just thought "Hey, it would make sense for a young girl to want a pink Pokemon with flowers, so let's make a NPC that says that". In Gen 5 they thought "Hey, it would make sense for a young girl to want a pink Pokemon with flowers, so let's make one". It's not that complicated an idea really.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    worst ideas ever:
    reshiram
    the zebra
    ponyta&rapidash

The black and white one..the zebra..whatever it's name is..is yeah..a little weird. It will take some time to get use to. The fire type, Hihidoruma looks....crazy and evil all at once :o and it looks like it has some influences from some animal that I can't pinpoint at the moment, but the animal it's based off of has to live in Australia somewhere, imo.

Okay, I'm happy that like predicted by many Reshiram is fire/dragon and Zekrom electric/dragon. Cool combo :D.

Isshu is a big smaller than I thought it would be but at least we get the desert back.

My favorite of the new revealed have to be Mun'na (it's cute..and from what I read I bet it's an awesome pokemon), Chiramii, and Megoroku (who will probably evolve into some wicked crocodile).

Btw, Professor Araragi looks amazing! I sense that she will be an intelligient woman who also has a good sense of humor :D.

They don't look too bad, not overdone like Gen4 so it doesn't look like they're running out of ideas too badly.

Funny you mention that, because have you seen the thread asking what happened to the simple-based pokemon? Well apparantly some people thought pokemon was starting to look more like digimon. The new 7 revealed can't represent all but from the looks of it we have simply-designed pokemon (Mun'na, chiramii) and ones that have more detail to them like Zoroark, Zekrom, and Reshiram.

I'm thinking that Munna, if it does get its own evo line, would evolve into something totally awesome; then everyone would want to get it!

Just you wait people; it will happen someday.

That's the same thing I say to the Mijumaru haters :P

Last edited:

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    The black and white one..the zebra..whatever it's name is..is yeah..a little weird. It will take some time to get use to. The fire type, Hihidoruma looks....crazy and evil all at once :o and it looks like it has some influences from some animal that I can't pinpoint at the moment, but the animal it's based off of has to live in Australia somewhere, imo.

Okay, I'm happy that like predicted by many Reshiram is fire/dragon and Zekrom electric/dragon. Cool combo :D.

Isshu is a big smaller than I thought it would be but at least we get the desert back.

My favorite of the new revealed have to be Mun'na (it's cute..and from what I read I bet it's an awesome pokemon), Chiramii, and Megoroku (who will probably evolve into some wicked crocodile).

Btw, Professor Araragi looks amazing! I sense that she will be an intelligient woman who also has a good sense of humor :D.

Funny you mention that, because have you seen the thread asking what happened to the simple-based pokemon? Well apparantly some people thought pokemon was starting to look more like digimon. The new 7 revealed can't represent all but from the looks of it we have simply-designed pokemon (Mun'na, chiramii) and ones that have more detail to them like Zoroark, Zekrom, and Reshiram.

That's the same thing I say to the Mijumaru haters :P

i hope the croc has badass evos XD

NO WAY! i love rapidash=[

i ummmm got this thing bout horses.... *cringes*

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    It's probably a reference to Gen 1! And speaking of Gen 1...The Dream Eating Pokemon? Maybe Munna is more than a reference...Maybe it's a Baby Pokemon of Gen 1 Drowzee! I mean it does look a little like a Tapir...

I hope that it's not an pre-evo of Drowzee..That would ultimately stop me from even thinking of catching it (or just giving it an everstone :D)

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    QUOTE]

It is going to be badass, everyone knows that. You can't combine dark/ground with a croc and not expect it :P I'm just glad it doesn't sand stream ability like Hippopotas/Hippowdon. That got annoying really fast in battles.

TheReal

Epic Member
    Years
    I think it's just coincidence. But Munma, if it isn't Drowzee pre evo, will be epic. It's my fav from all that have been revealed.

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    I'm really excited for random battles! The only thing is the less people depend on forums and rules, the more people will disconnect and use Double Team and Ubers...

really? try to use faint attack, shockwave and those kind of moves, problem solved. and yes, i fear "dash boarders" and people that use a team of legends. we really need to be able to set rules.

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    QUOTE]

It is going to be badass, everyone knows that. You can't combine dark/ground with a croc and not expect it :P I'm just glad it doesn't sand stream ability like Hippopotas/Hippowdon. That got annoying really fast in battles.

ya i totally agree,i want this earthquake spiral, cuz i won opponents fast, my porygon-Z would be killer with a spatk version lol

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2014
    I overlooked them and must say they all look better then I thought. Munna is still a lovable little beast. Meguroko, forgot to mention, is not only my favourite, but will DEFINITELY be on my Team.
    Chiramii is.. Still okay, but not the greatest, probably won't be on my team, I will have to see it's evolutionary cycle before I say anything, But overall, nice looking Pokemon. Next up, Gear. This guy, is so wonderful, it's facial expressions say alot about it, it has a look that it was built from Steel, and it is Steel, loving it. Mamepeto, just your average starting Bird, but best design I have seen for one yet, and I like him alot. Hihidaruma, what can I say? Tank, that is all. Then, finally, Shimama. Beautiful design, great typing, and probably has a special place in my team.
    That is what I think of these new fantastic beasts. :)

SargeantMajorKururu

Loves Pokemon Black
    Years
    It's actually...

The fire type, Hihidaruma looks....crazy and evil all at once :o and it looks like it has some influences from some animal that I can't pinpoint at the moment, but the animal it's based off of has to live in Australia somewhere, imo.

Like an Ape + a Daruma to me...I don't see an Australian influence there.

Back