• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Article: New Pokémon "Magiana" Revealed for Upcoming Movie

Light and Darkness Dragon

Want a Sprite Cranberry? 🎄
Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2021
    Some people are suspecting a new type for Magearana and reasoning behind that is Slyveon, but when Jirachi was revealed we didn't know that poke's type either.

I want to say that list is fake. I saw list in a similar fashion before.
    Thank you Dawn for showing it to me :)

Years
  • But if it's Gen 7, then the new Zygarde forms would be rendered pointless. It would still be Gen 6 if the next main game focuses largely on Zygarde and not a new set of legendaries. Remember that since Gen 4, Game Freak has been making pattern-broken twists on their third versions (Gen 4 - legendary forms, Gen 5 - direct sequels, Gen 6 - second set of new Pokemon?).
    Well all that I can say is that Unown got new forms in Gen 3. I doubt that Gen 7 would focus on Zygarde before the post-game story.
    Now as for Magearna, I can see her as a Steel/Fairy type with Lightningrod. I can see why people would say that she is connected to Diancie, buut...

Zygarde 100% = Golurk
    Milotic = Dragonair
    Sylveon = Victini
    Zygarde 10% = Houndoom
    Etc
    Nevertheless, I am happy that my Meloetta has gone Steampunk

Back