• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Pokémon

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2017
    LadyBug-ledyba
    Cricket-Kriketune
    waterbug - surskit
    Cicada - Ninjask

WE also don't have a mosquito, stinkbug, flea, fruit fly, termite...etc.

Anyways.. please let there not be a lot of tenticool! let there be jellicent !

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • LadyBug-ledyba
    Cricket-Kriketune
    waterbug - surskit
    Cicada - Ninjask

WE also don't have a mosquito, stinkbug, flea, fruit fly, termite...etc.

Anyways.. please let there not be a lot of tenticool! let there be jellicent !
    Are waterbugs and cicadas well known? I recall not hearing about them until I was in middle school. The others I mentioned as well as the others you mentioned are seen (and sometimes touched) by little kids quite often. I did forget those others though xD. Alright, maybe Cicada, but even now I haven't seen a real life Surskit in person.

Hmm, a termite could get Sap Sipper as an ability. It could be pure bug or Bug/Grass.
    Stinkbug Bug/Poison. Mosquito bug/flying or even Bug/Fire if you want to get creative.

Btw, I kind of want a new jellyfish Pokémon. Then we could have like 80 percent of the mons we run into in water be Jellyfish, but diffiferent kinds. Like 20 % Tentacool, 20% Jellicent M, 20% Jellicent F, 20% new base stage jellyfish mon. Hopefully Water/Psychic (strong against Tentacool, but weak to Jellicent's ghost moves)

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Cicadas are well known here even though we only really have a 7 year and 13 year cycle. . As we had them when I was like 3 or 4. But I think Nincada and its line are based of cicadas. But they could make a 2nd set that is more accurate.

I would love to have a Dark/Bug Spider.

Other types of bug pokemon types I would love to see are Bug/Ice, Bug/Fairy, Bug/Psychic, Bug/Dragon and Bug/Ghost that isn't like Shedinja.

I would also love to see another Legendary Bug type. Maybe Fairy/Bug or something.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2022
    I know the chances are super slim, but I'd really like to see another horse-based pokemon. The Ponyta line and Blitzle lines just.. aren't.. I mean they're great but I want more. If we can have a zillion butterfly lines and cat lines we should be allowed more than two horse lines.

A donkey would be cool.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • I just wanna see another electric rodent <3
    But also I really wanna see a cool fairy/dragon type combo cause its only been done once and it was already cool so perhaps a new cute dragon looking poke :3

Years
  • It probably isn't gonna happen, but a third evolution for Skitty would make me a happy panda.

Since it takes place on an island chain, I bet it would be a great chance to add lot's a new water pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    I just hope for a Fairy/Bug that looks like those guys.

New Pokémon

The Wooly Aphid.

Years
  • A donkey would be cool.

Ah yes I'm shocked we haven't had a donkey for a Pokemon yet, after what has now been six generations. It definitely looks likely to be a Normal-type, but Game Freak would definitely make it interesting.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I imagine a Donkey to be rock or ground as they're sturdy creatures.

I know we have Donphan, but I'll like a new elephant mon. If we don't get one then hopefully in Gen 8 (maybe with India as the region) as the water starter.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Now that I think of it, I'd like to see a fully evolved Bug/Ground type and Bug/Water type as well.

Alumens

Dreamer
    Years
  • I really hope for past generation Pokémon to get third evolutions. I really liked what D/P did, and I would be happy to see it happen again :)
    Also, I had a dream that Lapras had an evolution/alternate form, that would be cool. Lapras prehistoric form *_*

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    For the longest time I've wanted a stick insect Pokemon. I think that could be really cool.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • So the mascots add for legends to my Psychic type list, however this time, they are not unique.

Psy/Steel and Psy/Ghost. So the question is, how will this trio play out if we have a 3rd big legend. Possibly another Psy/Dark. But not sure if that would match very well.

I am also starting to wonder if Magearna will full a Victini and come before the region starters.

Back