• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen New Pokemon [ 8/6/2010 ] & August CocoCoro scans

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    There was a pokemon name announced but no pictures were shown. It was said to know Aqua Jet and Uproar. The name was Basurao.

Basu roughly translates to Bath or Wash, which has to do with water. It could be a Bath Duck. Those are known to be loud and obnoxious.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Wasn't Pikachu found in like Route 2 or something?

We'll find the Bidoof clone and Emonga in the same route! I think.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Wasn't Pikachu found in like Route 2 or something?

We'll find the Bidoof clone and Emonga in the same route! I think.

Do you think Minezumi isn't the bidoof clone or are you just calling it that? Because I'm confused :(
    I think Emonga will be rare like Pikachu/pachirisu/plusle/minun/etc. and Minezumi/Mamepato will be the traditional rattata and pidgey.
    And pikachu was found in Viridian Forest at the earliest iirc.

…Damn it, I got this mixed up with the Rumors thread D;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    No, the name of Minezumi slipped my mind. XD;;

And... well yeah, wherever Pikachu is found, Emonga will be found :) And since this is Route 1 we're beginning at, it can be assumed to be similar.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    No, the name of Minezumi slipped my mind. XD;;

And... well yeah, wherever Pikachu is found, Emonga will be found :) And since this is Route 1 we're beginning at, it can be assumed to be similar.

:) Awesome

Though if it does turn out to be a Pachirisu evo I expect to get it after the E4 as we don't see any past pokemon in the dex...

possibly, but maybe pachee will be an exception :P

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Good, it does not look related to Pachirisu, just another Pika Clone... but could we possibly call this one a Pachi Clone instead?

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Good, it does not look related to Pachirisu, just another Pika Clone... but could we possibly call this one a Pachi Clone instead?
    Well it could be it's evolution like Luvdisc's has one this gen...I'm guessing we won't be seeing it until post E4...
    Yeah if it isn't it's evo it's a Pachi clone :P

Back