• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen New Pokemon [ 8/6/2010 ] & August CocoCoro scans

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I'm also hoping that this is the case. Hihidoruma's an evolution(as we know now, anyway) and it looks a whole lot better deign-wise than what we've seen so far, so hopefully this would apply to most of these other pokemon's evolutions(assuming they get any, which for the lot of them, they should, in my opinon).
    I hope that Hihidoruma is also a Pre evolution of another pokemon so it can be a three stage mon :)

Years
    It would just appear as inconsistent if it would reveal hihidoruma's third stage at a much later time, unless it's something really unique and has a certain feature that hihidoruma nor it's first stage evolution has.
    Then again they didn't have Pokabu's (second form) Concept art with the other two...I wonder why?

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
    It's NOT an owl. >_>

It's a plant. The only reason people say it's an owl is because it's obviously the retarded offspring of an owl and a lily flower.

The only thing remotely owl-like is that it appears to be standing on one food when most likely all that is is just a set of roots/vines.

Years
    It's NOT an owl. >_>

It's a plant. The only reason people say it's an owl is because it's obviously the retarded offspring of an owl and a lily flower.

The only thing remotely owl-like is that it appears to be standing on one food when most likely all that is is just a set of roots/vines.
    it also has leafs that look like Wings...

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    want to hear something insanely scary?
    that orange thing is supposed to evolve into hihidaruma

Years
    I did find it a bit strange how they did show Mijumaru's and Tsutaaja's second evolution but not Pokabu. Doesn't matter though; huge Pokabu fans would probably love to be kept in anticipation for what's in store for their Pokemon's second evo. o: The second evos look really cool to me so far, I hope Pokabu's evolution is the same.
    I do too, they all seem slimier compared to their first form too so maybe Pokabu becomes bipedal
    Back on topic: I hope we get more info/new pokemon soon :)

Years
    pokebeach

and are you guys talking about the character sheet evo pics or did they release concept art?
    We are talking about the concept art of the starters evo's that came along with the Character sheet but that's off topic for this thread...
    Back on topic: Yeah the plant lowered my expectations too but it could be worse...

Bay

Years
    want to hear something insanely scary?
    that orange thing is supposed to evolve into hihidaruma
    A lot of people already theorized that Pokemon was going to evolve to Hihidaruma. :P But yeah, I'm thinking most likely that will happen.

This is long overdue, but am I the only person that doesn't think that new plant Pokemon doesn't look retarded/mentally challenged/etc.? O.o True, I don't like its design that much either, but I don't think it's that hideous. But eh, will respect your guys' opinions.

Last edited:

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    The "thing" you're talking about is called Darumakka and Hihidaruma carries the same reference in its name and design. Pretty obvious, if you ask me.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I'm still ticked that the retard Pokemon is real and my Broccoli Monkey, or Oogly Fish aren't...

Back