• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Pokemon Game coming Spring 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    The domain name was registered.

Three years ago.

At the exact same time as various junk domains like pokemonbrown.com and pokemoncrimson.com.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • In The Anime Department
    Pokémon Movie News

Japanese variety show, Oha Suta, has shown the first details of the brand new movie. This movie, titled Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsmen (キュレムVS聖剣士), and is set to feature the legendary Pokémon; Cobalion, Terrakion, Vizirion and Kyurem. This movie is due for release in July 2012 in Japanese theatres. More information of this movie will come on the official site on December 17th. Our friends at Filb will have the trailer shown in high quality shortly. In the meantime, pictures have been added to our pre-release page

This was reported on Serebii and assuming that Kyurem is the mascot for the third game this may have some connection to the game being Pokémon Grey. This is by far no confirmation but it could be something.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
  • Unless we get some more info on a game at Jump or in Corocoro then we won't know for a while. But it is leaning more towards Grey because of the Merchandise and the movie.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    We just got Victini's for a celebration of a 1 year anniversary of Black & White, it took around 2 years time between Diamond/Pearl & Platinum. So..let's take it one step at a time before jumping to conclusion? Gray may be so predictable, but we won't know for sure if they have something else in mind this time.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
  • We just got Victini's for a celebration of a 1 year anniversary of Black & White, it took around 2 years time between Diamond/Pearl & Platinum. So..let's take it one step at a time before jumping to conclusion? Gray may be so predictable, but we won't know for sure if they have something else in mind this time.
    No we just got Victini for the movie that is tomorrow. It has been a little more than a year and we have gotten games within a year before, heck we've even gotten games in the same year. And April is more than a year and a half. They can just reveal that Grey is coming and then release the console game in April then begin releasing info on Grey in April/May and it would be out in September 2012.

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
    Years
  • random3dsidea.png

I found this image on Youtube. I don't know if it is a credible leak, but the uploader seemed like he was speculating that this might be a screenshot from Pokemon Gray on 3DS, he claims he obtained the shot from a friend.

Has anyone seen this before? Do you think there is a chance it is credible?

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    You realise that they're standing on top of the markers for placing AR cards in Pokédex 3D and playing the same animations, right?

Credit to the guy for getting the aspect ratio correct and composing the shot somewhat well, but those are also the exact same lifebars as from Black and White, which are at the wrong resolution for the difference between DS -> 3DS.

Rocky505 said:
    It has been a little more than a year and we have gotten games within a year before, heck we've even gotten games in the same year.

Of course. Just take everything out of context and forget that situation was the exact opposite of what's going on now and we're all set.

Last edited:

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
  • Another reason you can tell that picture is fake is because the Pokemon are in 3D. They won't be doing that for awhile and they would never do that mid generation.

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    What a nice can of worms you have there. I wish I had a direct hotline to Masuda, Tajiri et al. like you seem to have.

RoarignSam

The Loose Cannon
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2017
    Hope it's

A R/S/E remake, 50% because 2012 is Japan's 10th Anniversary of Hoenn :-) If it's a spin-off game, I'm gonna go over to the digimon side !_!, Coz we've just had Pokepark Wii 2, that was a buffer so Pokemon could do some more work

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • I actually think it's going to be Pokemon Grey. :| Think about it, the upcoming moving is going to star Kyurem, and it'd be an ample time to start manufacturing a game with him as a mascot. That is assuming that the game is part of the main series, and isn't some spin-off. But guys, I actually think it might. :o

Years
  • Eh... I was excited until I saw the gameplay trailer. Looks pretty stiff like Mystery Dungeon, only a bit more 3D, but I'll probably stop disliking it later. I've never gotten a spinoff game (no Mystery Dungeon, Ranger, etc) and only played a total of 10 minutes of MD so I'm unsure whether or not I'll end up getting this q_q The plot does seem interesting though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back