• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Pokemon Game coming Spring 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    Is that really the best thing to hope for? Now that we're on the cusp of the next generation of handhelds I'd rather they slow down with releasing games at a breackneck pace so we don't get a repeat of problems in the past. We're capable of waiting a couple of years each time to allow a relatively small developer to make their games as polished as they can be.

Unless something really bad happens, the 3DS isn't likely to be going anywhere for a long time. We've got plenty of years for games to be made in.

Last edited:

C Payne

Hoenn in 3D!
    Years
    • Va
    • Seen Aug 23, 2014
    Is that really the best thing to hope for? Now that we're on the cusp of the next generation of handhelds I'd rather they slow down with releasing games at a breackneck pace so we don't get a repeat of problems in the past. We're capable of waiting a couple of years each time to allow a relatively small developer to make their games as polished as they can be.

I agree with that actually, would rather wait so the games could be the best they can be.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Usually it's the spin off games to come out during the Spring for Japan and the main series games for Japan come out in fall (looking at the last couple of main serious games for Japan) so its probably a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game for the 3DS (I hope it is)

:t354:TG

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
    Years
  • I really want it to be the Ruby/Sapphire remakes or 5 Gen Battle Revolution.
    Us traders have almost exhausted the possibilities of the Unova and need new RNG targets, however i can't see this happening in spring as Keldo, Meloetta, Genesect and rumoured Event Kyurem haven't been announced yet :\

I would also like a 5 Gen Battle Revolution to be released now that RNG'ing is a lot easier, I would like to battle with my new RNG'd Unova pokemon with better graphics. Again i can't see this happening in spring with the Wii U being confirmed i can't see them being released on the original Wii.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I hope it's the Grey Ruby/ Gray Sapphire Mystery Ranger third game remake spinoffs!

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2012
    Usually it's the spin off games to come out during the Spring for Japan and the main series games for Japan come out in fall (looking at the last couple of main serious games for Japan) so its probably a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game for the 3DS (I hope it is)

:t354:TG

Didn't Platinum, Black & White come out in the Spring? Anywho, I really hope Nintendo has plans to remake Ruby and Sapphire. I thinks the most underrated region that had an amazing story line. No to mention some if the most creative pokemon.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Didn't Platinum, Black & White come out in the Spring? Anywho, I really hope Nintendo has plans to remake Ruby and Sapphire. I thinks the most underrated region that had an amazing story line. No to mention some if the most creative pokemon.

In Japan all of those came out in September. We're referring to the Japanese dates because they're more relevant.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • If it is a RS remake it wouldn't fit considering it should be November 2012, most likely a Pokémon BW counterpart or Mystery Dungeon.

KoolKat vs. Lucas

KoolKat Gold
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2013
    I just want sapphire remake (I sold my sapphire to ebay to buy platinum). I don't care if Gray comes out that much. Here's the reasons for this-

I have 2 friends. We all have Platinum. I have Black, HG, and Platinum (for DS only) (I have Crystal and FireRed). One of my friends have White and HG. The guy who only has Platinum, he's going to get Gray when it comes out, and he wants HG (He thinks Lugia is da worst legend eva)(I get SS Pokes from my cousin). You can see my love for Hoenn. Let's go, Kyogre! Groudon! Rayquaza!

Years
  • Rocky pointed out that it could be Grey/Gray due to Kyurem appearing in Movie 15.

But some of us have also seen a lot of Hoenn Pokemon promos so it could be the Ruby & Sapphire remakes.

Well, we'll just have to look for any announcements!

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
  • Rocky pointed out that it could be Grey/Gray due to Kyurem appearing in Movie 15.

But some of us have also seen a lot of Hoenn Pokemon promos so it could be the Ruby & Sapphire remakes.

Well, we'll just have to look for any announcements!
    The 3rd game mascot has been in the summer movie before the 3rd game for the past 2 gens. Also there has been a lot of Kyurem merchandise too. It is more likely to be Grey next year.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back