• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Pokemon Game coming Spring 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
  • Nothing is known about the game apparently. \: Details will start to come in soon if the games release is only a few short months away.

Serebii said:
    New Pokémon Game?

According to various reports, notably from David Gibson, during Nintendo's Financial Results Briefing today, a new Pokémon game was listed for release in Japan this Spring. No details were revealed about this game, as to whether it's a spin-off game or a main series gamebut we'll bring details about this game, including confirmation, as soon as possible.

Source

What do you think?

i suck at questions ok.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I just hope this isn't another spin off to be honest. Otherwise if it is, I don't think I'd be as interested to get more information about it. There's not much to say though, since we have no details or hints from this news at all.

Could this finally be yet another chance for the long waited RS remake????
    *hope*

Years
  • I just hope this isn't another spin off to be honest. Otherwise if it is, I don't think I'd be as interested to get more information about it. There's not much to say though, since we have no details or hints from this news at all.

Could this finally be yet another chance for the long waited RS remake????
    *hope*

Well, Kaori I'm tipping Ruby/Sapphire remakes too.

I mean, 2012 will mark the tenth anniversary of the Japanese release.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    Whatever this new game is, it's probably gonna be announced on Pokémon Smash! on sunday. That's my prediction.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
  • I am leaning more towards a spin off mainly because it is coming in the spring and main games mostly come in the fall. Hopefully it is the console 3D game.

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2013
    I'm guessing it's the 3rd game rather than the R/S, HG/SS were out before 2 years, so I think it's still early for it, but I won't mind if they reveal it.

If it turns out to be another spin off, I'm gonna be really mad!, this is the perfect time to announce!!! @.@

Last edited:

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    All aboard the over-hype train, next stop crushing disappointment station.

I lol'd. But on topic I'd like to join the hype train, seeing as we've just had that spin off Rumble game.. Thing. Then again I'd be happy with anything like Pokemon Snap 3D haha. Seems to early for a 3rd B/W game so R/S remakes are a slight maybe..!

Perriechu

Years
  • All aboard the over-hype train, next stop crushing disappointment station.

Lmao. This tbh. Every time a new game is announced people go crazy and think about R/S remakes or 'Gray', We won't get a brand new amazing main game. It'll be come crappy spin-off like Ranger 4 or Trozei 2. ;;

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years

• Lmao. This tbh. Every time a new game is announced people go crazy and think about R/S remakes or 'Gray', We won't get a brand new amazing main game. It'll be come crappy spin-off like Ranger 4 or Trozei 2. ;;
    I wouldn't care about which series the spin off would come from but please don't let it be Trozei or Dash those were the worst spin offs ever!

Perriechu

Years
  • I wouldn't care about which series the spin off would come from but please don't let it be Trozei or Dash those were the worst spin offs ever!

Even though I called it crappy I actually liked Trozei when it first came out. :3c I just didn't obsess over it like a main game or Mystery Dungeon. It was a fun game to play when you're wanting to pass the time. Idk. I played one level of Dash and hated it. \: We probably won't be seeing it again since we haven't had one since 3rd Gen, same with Trozei.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • My gut says Spin-Off on this one, but who knows? It's fun to speculate what this new game is. Probably a B/W version of Mystery Dungeon?

Retro Gamer'93

Pokemon Master of Kanto
    Years
  • Since when has Nintendo ever listened to it's fans? I think it will be a spin-off, because it's too soon to release another Main game again. Though I'm still hoping for the game where we can visit all the old regions with new graphics.

marcc5m

what
    Years
  • New Pokemon Game coming Spring 2012?
    Fixed the title.
    Lol if it's true I bet it sucks. Or for a 3DS which I probably won't have until christmas next year, assuming I make it through the 21st.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    There seems to be a new announcement every month tbh, I've started to lose hope in something worthwhile (for a while!)

If anything though, R/S remakes. I can wait for Grey, it can only make it better by the time it's released.

Midnight_1987

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • But, If we see the first images...We see the most important pokemon per version...
    I'll hope that is going to be the first game for the WIIU...
    Something like
    Pokemon Stadium 3!!!
    I want to see the 5TH Pokemon in My TV!! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back