• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen *NEW* Pokemon HG/SS Demo Gameplay!

Toughest Gym Leader In Johto?

• Falkner

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Bugsy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whitney

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Morty

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Chuck

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Jasmine

• Pryce

• Clair

Votes: 18 43.9%

• Total voters

thelaytonmobile

Beginning Reading Your Message
    Years
    1st look, is that Bill outside the pokecenter, sage sprite, eusine...
    But what about the music? I couldn't really hear the Ekruteak theme very well, but the battle theme is very good.
    And yes, Quilava looks cool too. I thought I'd get Cyndaquil, but now I'm certain.
    Also, is this from those demos in japan?

EDIT: Is this a longer version?

Last edited:
    Years
    Awesomeness! when it comes out im getting it! im going to get both if i can. (if it comes out before christmas then thats where im going to get them both, at christmas!)

blue

gucci
    Years
    1st look, is that Bill outside the pokecenter, sage sprite, eusine...
    But what about the music? I couldn't really hear the Ekruteak theme very well, but the battle theme is very good.
    And yes, Quilava looks cool too. I thought I'd get Cyndaquil, but now I'm certain.
    Also, is this from those demos in japan?

EDIT: Is this a longer version?

Yeah, it is from The Demos In Japan

And Yeah, It Is a Longer Verson, BUT I cut that bit out seeing as That First Part Has been in 5 Videos Now and The Only New Parts We're Towards The End.

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
    Yay! This is what I want to see! Quilava! I have waited for this. Now I have to see Croconaw and Bayleef too. Every video has 20 lvl starter finally one of them evolves. And who's that? It's Cyndaquil! (Typhlosion is my favorite pokémon and I like Cyndaquil and Quilava too) Gym is good looking and there's man infront just like in Crystal. You have to go tower first. Is Route from left blocked too? There's man. In Gold and Silver there wasn't any man.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    for the millionth time, I'm getting The Soul version of Pokemon -.-"
    I'm liking how Quilava looks like as an overworld, even though I really didn't get to see it for a long time

:t354:TG

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Ok, there's no realy need for several threads with videos showing similar things, really - all of these are on the Demo gameplay, so I've merged them all. Let's stick to just one thread here - if there's a new video, who can post it here. (And don't just self-promote your own videos as well - this is really for discussion of new info, rather than that).

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Omg lol That looks so awesome, so ganna get it ^.^

It is out yet??, Cus i might get it today....
    No, it isn't. As the FAQ and info thread will tell you, they're coming out on the 12th of September in Japan, and most likely 2010 for everywhere else - the actual dates for everywhere not called Japan is yet unknown.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    These demos are great i wanna play em!!!!!

Back