• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen *NEW* Pokemon HG/SS Demo Gameplay!

Toughest Gym Leader In Johto?

• Falkner

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Bugsy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whitney

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Morty

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Chuck

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Jasmine

• Pryce

• Clair

Votes: 18 43.9%

• Total voters

Eggie Poo Poo

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
    Years
    Uh .... the 3rd video was nothing new we've seen that in 2 different threads already, but the first two seem new. The Pokemon Center looks pimped out ^_^. I like the way they made it red now instead of Orange like it was in D/P/Pt. I somehow still miss when it used to say POKÉ on the front of the Pokemon Center in G/S. I never was fond of the "P.C." written in 3rd gen, and 4th gen had no letters O_O. But whatever this Pokemon Center looks great =)

And I can't believe people are so surprised they confirmed Kanto, like I can't believe people actually saw it as a possibility that it may not be in. Like, that would mean you couldn't get the other legendary bird because you get the other feather/wing thing in a Kanto town, the game would end at the Elite 4 in Johto where you have level 40's (which is too low for a Pokemon game to end at), it would mean no Red, it wouldn't be Gold and Silver remakes anymore, it would instead just be a Johto remake rather than a G/S remake.

Eggie Poo Poo

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
    Years
    Cool, the music sounds good it brings back a lot of memories, music is one thing that they have to get right for this remake to be perfect ^_^

Years
    HOLY S*** I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS GAME I REALLY CANNOT with all the new pokemon games coming here to the US its hard to keep track well not really there are three i think we have Melee Pokemon Scramble, Mystery Dungeon for Wii,Heart Gold and Soul Silver wow im gonna get em all :)

blue

gucci
    Years
    Yeah, thats one thing I'm really looking forward for, The New Music, I already Love the New Bark Town One
    Also, I really want to hear the E4 Music, E4 Champion Music & Gym Leader Music!
    And Some Cities!

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    OMG! Teddiursa!!!! I really hope that that is where you can get catch in the actual games because I wanted one on my team ^-^

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Thank you for the video, I love the graphics. And if that's the new Sage sprite, I like the older one better than this one.

EDIT:
    Steelix sprite is awesome, I agree!

Last edited:

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    What is the Sage supposed to be holding in his hands???

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Wow, thanks for sharing the awesome videos. Steelix is super hot; I have to have one in HGSS.

Now I'm super excited about this game. At first, I was like meh, it'll come when it'll come; now, I want it NOAW. ;;

samme426: He's holding a string of beads.. They're used for some paranormal purpose, lol.

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    lol i just got of youtube and iwas watching this!
    steelix sprite is so great and same with teddys!
    the music is amazing!
    and the city just looks gorgeous.

lol and near the end of the teddy video you can hear some kid say "ima boy!" lol wtf

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    No that I see that, I'm highly considering to import it. I don't care that I can't read it. I want to play it baaad.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    I know Whitney is going tobe my problem.
    Nobody is kidding.

*Go strongest pokemon!*
    *Miltank used rollout!!*
    *Strongest pokemon is down to less than half health!*

X_X

Years
    I saw the beginning video of the first post and Steelix's Sprite is just amazing,
    also i'm loving the new battle music.
    Thank you for sharing.

Last edited:

blue

gucci
    Years
    Yeah Whitney And Her Miltank With Rollout Was By Far The Hardest, Probally of all Gym Leaders because of the Point in the game,

Also Clair with Kingdra o_O

Back